What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

It is crystal clear that some people take up the job because when you utilise or visit the micro job platforms you are going to see the number of jobs that are already completed.
There are also others that would take the job because they are desperate and don't care so much about their reputation online. There are those that would say that all they know is to give the client what they want.

I hate spamming and this is why I may never opt for any such kind of job that requires me to scam or spam any kind of platform. People should avoid such kind of jobs.
Probably, I also had to perform such kind of jobs that requires you to spam or scam people. It is always against the rules and regulations of the kind of platforms you want to work on.

It is crystal clear that some people take up the job because when you utilise or visit the micro job platforms you are going to see the number of jobs that are already completed.
It is true that so many people never bothered about the interest of the website they want to spam but they are really after the money they want to receive from the task they want to perform.

There are also others that would take the job because they are desperate and don't care so much about their reputation online. There are those that would say that all they know is to give the client what they want.
there was a stage in my life that i was at this point, so desperate to make money, i was paid to spam a particular forum and say lots of negative things about the platform that had so many aggrieved members they had wronged, but i could not go through with it because of the negative effect it would have and also i was not wronged in any way, also the method the members where going about it was very bad.

Nobody has ever hire me to spam any online site or company and by the way, it is not really good because when one is caught he or she most face the consequences.

I have not gotten such offer before and even if I do, I will politely reject it because it is not the right way to make money for me. There are several other ways money could be made online.

You will always get those type of messages all the time working a forum posting job or writing job. When I did work on Fiverr, I made sure to let people know they needed to contact me first before ordering. Some didn't. Some did. But when they did contact, I would get people asking me to post on other peoples forums to promote their sites, either in a post or in the signature of the account. I only did it once or twice and never did it again.

Also, I think putting links in a signature doesn't provide you with backlinks anymore. Or so I've heard.

Yeah, I think most of those people are looking for people who can do some hectic jobs for them and pay them little amount of money. Some of the jobs can be very hectic.
That's what most companies of today want. They're looking for a person that will do hectic job for them. And such person will be paid peanut, without a.low fees.

I think that most of the people that engage in this type of activities would always do that to outsmart or sidestep their close rivalry because it is the way to trample on them.

That's what most companies of today want. They're looking for a person that will do hectic job for them. And such person will be paid peanut, without a.low fees.
that is actually very bad and I will not advise anybody to do those kind of jobs. Paying people little amount of money for their fault is not really a good idea.

People that will pay you to spam other people's website or forum will not even pay you reasonable amount of money because I have come across some of them on micro job website. It is better to leave such a job.

I have never gotten such jobs for spamming in forums or socials. I would decline them like you. Spamming really ruins your reputation as a writer online. It is unprofessional and it could even get you banned in some forums and social media platforms.
You have said it all, likewise i. I haven't gotten any chance like this. I don't think if it's professional as a writer or content creator to be spamming site or blogs, it's very important to stay away from instance like this

I have not gotten such offer before and even if I do, I will politely reject it because it is not the right way to make money for me. There are several other ways money could be made online.
There are various ways of making money online and pulling someone down is not a good way of making money as I believe in the word karma that can come to hunt you directly

there was a stage in my life that i was at this point, so desperate to make money, i was paid to spam a particular forum and say lots of negative things about the platform that had so many aggrieved members they had wronged, but i could not go through with it because of the negative effect it would have and also i was not wronged in any way, also the method the members where going about it was very bad.
That was not a good job. It's not a kind of job that I can do regardless of the payment involve. I don't know what people gain by hiring someone to spam other people blog and forum.

There are various ways of making money online and pulling someone down is not a good way of making money as I believe in the word karma that can come to hunt you directly
I think that there should be a medium to report such person to the platform where such kind of act was perpetrated . Appropriate report to the appropriate authority is relevant here.

An unhealthy competition could result in such kind of thing , because if you noticed that your close rivalry is having an edge over you, then the next step to take is to bring him down.

Well I know that such cases do happen so many times in the case of either school, businesses, companies and others do get spam and it is not good at all.

People that will pay you to spam other people's website or forum will not even pay you reasonable amount of money because I have come across some of them on micro job website. It is better to leave such a job.
It is not a good job to do in my own opinion. if you're doing such a job, most of the forums will even end up deleting all your comments. So it is good for you to look for better things to do with your time.

For someone like me I think that I have seen such jobs before but I wasn't appreciate to do the work I don't just like this type of jobs at all but I have seen someone who do this before and you seldom see people hire posters for this it's not a good infact if am hire for this I will never do the work

Looking at it from that angle , it could be a trap to ascertain your trustworthiness and your truthfulness in discharging your freelancing activities and it will be better to be truthful and be trustworthy at all times.

I have never hired anyone to spam on forums and I think that spamming is a bad thing for the forum and for the community. People should be honest and work faithfully.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back