What's new

Has anyone ever attempted to hire you to spam on forums or blogs?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
One thing I have come across especially when offering my gigs on places like Fiverr and also SEOClerks is how many people will contact me for a custom order and the custom order will always be to do with spamming something specific throughout a forum or a blog. Sometimes it's advertising a specific site that they are trying to get traffic to and other times it may be spamming something else to gain traction on a referral link they may have.

Whenever I have got these kinds of custom orders I have always declined them as I don't want to ruin my reputation as a freelancer and a professional writer by spamming something across people's forums or blogs, it just doesn't seem professional at all.

I have never gotten such jobs for spamming in forums or socials. I would decline them like you. Spamming really ruins your reputation as a writer online. It is unprofessional and it could even get you banned in some forums and social media platforms.

It is a pity that some people would pay for spamming other people's Forum which is really not a good thing. I have also received similar jobs on sproutgig that has to do with spamming and writing fake reviews.

One thing I have come across especially when offering my gigs on places like Fiverr and also SEOClerks is how many people will contact me for a custom order and the custom order will always be to do with spamming something specific throughout a forum or a blog. Sometimes it's advertising a specific site that they are trying to get traffic to and other times it may be spamming something else to gain traction on a referral link they may have.

Whenever I have got these kinds of custom orders I have always declined them as I don't want to ruin my reputation as a freelancer and a professional writer by spamming something across people's forums or blogs, it just doesn't seem professional at all.

No one attempted to hire me to spam a forum or a blog, if someone try to do so, I will not accept it because it unethical and also it will ruin my career, online jobs need trustworthy people.

Well, I have been hired to post negative reviews a couple of times. Since payment was something I could not refuse, I had to accept the order. I really regret taking the orders but as a freelancer sometimes you will have to do something you are not proud of.

Well, I have been hired to post negative reviews a couple of times. Since payment was something I could not refuse, I had to accept the order. I really regret taking the orders but as a freelancer sometimes you will have to do something you are not proud of.

This is very true, as a freelancer myself I can see why you would take an order like that. It can be really tough in the freelancing world trying to make enough to get by and with the competition as well sometimes you do have to take jobs you do not want to do. I have had orders to post reviews before but they were good reviews they wanted posting but if I needed the money and they wanted bad reviews I would have more than likely done what you did and taken the order.

With spam ones though, no matter how much I needed the money, I would not take an order like that due to them potentially jeopardizing my career as a freelancer.

Doing this kind of job is actually not my thing. There was a time I was promoting an adfly offer and I tried to spam a forum but it didn't really work. I ended up not making any money at the end of the day.

Doing this kind of job is actually not my thing. There was a time I was promoting an adfly offer and I tried to spam a forum but it didn't really work. I ended up not making any money at the end of the day.
It is really not a good way to earn but you will come across tons of them on micro job website because that is where you will find a lot of little task to accomplish and some would even be unfavorable.

It is really not a good way to earn but you will come across tons of them on micro job website because that is where you will find a lot of little task to accomplish and some would even be unfavorable.
I have ignored a lot of offers on micro job website because some of the offers are not worthy of execution. I have come across offers to give a positive reviews on illegitimate platforms which I declined on most of the micro job websites.

Yeah, I have decided not to try to make money from such kind of platforms again. It is actually not a very good way to make any reasonable amount of money online.

I don't want to play to get paid and and I won't do it because I'm not a fan of that. Meaning of those websites owners make a lot of money from that users. Who the users don't make any amount or if even though they make money it will be a little capital.

Yeah, I have decided not to try to make money from such kind of platforms again. It is actually not a very good way to make any reasonable amount of money online.
I still kept wondering what people would gain from posting such kind of jobs on micro jobs website because if you go to some of the macro job platforms, you will come across tons of them.

I haven't really gotten such job offer and I would not take them even if it were offered to me. I don't really see reason why someone would want me to spam instead of creating a good content for them.
It is often better to make such a decision because it is not really a good job offer to execute . It is a kind of offer that will cause commotion and it will make a legitimate forum look illegitimate.

I still kept wondering what people would gain from posting such kind of jobs on micro jobs website because if you go to some of the macro job platforms, you will come across tons of them.
Yeah, I think most of those people are looking for people who can do some hectic jobs for them and pay them little amount of money. Some of the jobs can be very hectic.

I have never gotten such jobs for spamming in forums or socials. I would decline them like you. Spamming really ruins your reputation as a writer online. It is unprofessional and it could even get you banned in some forums and social media platforms.

I hate spamming and this is why I may never opt for any such kind of job that requires me to scam or spam any kind of platform. People should avoid such kind of jobs.

It is often better to make such a decision because it is not really a good job offer to execute . It is a kind of offer that will cause commotion and it will make a legitimate forum look illegitimate.
It would even have a negative effect on your reputation and how clients see you. There are times that rejecting a job offer would be the very strategy you need to excel in that line of business.

It would even have a negative effect on your reputation and how clients see you. There are times that rejecting a job offer would be the very strategy you need to excel in that line of business.
Looking at it from that angle , it could be a trap to ascertain your trustworthiness and your truthfulness in discharging your freelancing activities and it will be better to be truthful and be trustworthy at all times.

Looking at it from that angle , it could be a trap to ascertain your trustworthiness and your truthfulness in discharging your freelancing activities and it will be better to be truthful and be trustworthy at all times.
It might not necessarily be a trap but if you to an ugly work for a client then there's always the possibility that others would see the work and begin to avoid you like a plaque. The best is to keep to your standards and principles.

It might not necessarily be a trap but if you to an ugly work for a client then there's always the possibility that others would see the work and begin to avoid you like a plaque. The best is to keep to your standards and principles.
It is crystal clear that some people take up the job because when you utilise or visit the micro job platforms you are going to see the number of jobs that are already completed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back