What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about this fake review because there is no how trust pilot will be able to filter out people that are coming to trust pilot to give review. I'm just thinking if there is a way this can completely be eradicated.
As of now, Nothing can be done about fake reviews on trustpilot and different platforms. This is why you need to be very observant and try as much as possible to avoid some platforms that are too good to be true.

As of now, Nothing can be done about fake reviews on trustpilot and different platforms. This is why you need to be very observant and try as much as possible to avoid some platforms that are too good to be true.
That is one of the things I try as much as possible to do , it is very possible that 90% of platforms that offers a very good reward are not likely to last for a long period of time. That is also my experience.

That is one of the things I try as much as possible to do , it is very possible that 90% of platforms that offers a very good reward are not likely to last for a long period of time. That is also my experience.
Definitely, many of the platforms that does not have any service or product to offer and they are promising you a certain percentage when you invest are likely scam. I have fallen for some of them.

Definitely, many of the platforms that does not have any service or product to offer and they are promising you a certain percentage when you invest are likely scam. I have fallen for some of them.
That is true , but so many people will keep on saying that early investment is one of the surest way you can make little profit , that if you can invest early the possibility of withdrawing several times to cover up your main capital is possible , but yet I still refuse not to engage in it

That is true , but so many people will keep on saying that early investment is one of the surest way you can make little profit , that if you can invest early the possibility of withdrawing several times to cover up your main capital is possible , but yet I still refuse not to engage in it
it depends on how lucky you are. Some people invest early in some platforms and make some good profit before they crash. While some people invest early and don't make profit.

it depends on how lucky you are. Some people invest early in some platforms and make some good profit before they crash. While some people invest early and don't make profit.
Personally I value my peace of mind more than any other thing and if I have to invest in platforms like that my mind will never be at rest until I withdraw . probably the reason is because I may be investing more than what I can afford to lose.

I have not been denied payment, but I once gave up the job because I did not like the employer. My 12 hours of work was wasted. The employer used to gaze me while I worked, which made me uncomfortable.
It is actually a good thing that you have done. Employees need to actually be appreciative of the efforts their employers do towards their business.

Personally I value my peace of mind more than any other thing and if I have to invest in platforms like that my mind will never be at rest until I withdraw . probably the reason is because I may be investing more than what I can afford to lose.
Investing such platforms is not even advisable. you also need to remove your emotions whenever you are investing in anything that is why I recommend investing money you can easily let go.

In my line of services i render and also in the consumable products that i sell,i have had couple of customers that will not pay me for the service rendered and the goods they collected.It was not easy with them when i want to recover my money.

I once wrote 7000 words article to client and he refused to pay claiming the articles were not good. I was paid because I begged him to pay me part of the money for the time and data I wasted and he said no. I know the articles were not quality then, but I'm sure he didn't discard them. He probably refined them.

Investing such platforms is not even advisable. you also need to remove your emotions whenever you are investing in anything that is why I recommend investing money you can easily let go.
Yes that is what I should try as much as possible to do. In any case I have completely stopped investing in such. I don't really have time to check out platforms like that anymore.

Yes that is what I should try as much as possible to do. In any case I have completely stopped investing in such. I don't really have time to check out platforms like that anymore.
Okay, as an investor you must try as much as possible to read some certain books about investment because they can help you a lot. They will actually help you to remove your emotions and invest smartly.

Okay, as an investor you must try as much as possible to read some certain books about investment because they can help you a lot. They will actually help you to remove your emotions and invest smartly.
If you suggest that I read about investment then such a book you are talking about won't really talk about this sort of investment . Probably real estate , government Bond or maybe treasury bill is what most book will talk about.

If you suggest that I read about investment then such a book you are talking about won't really talk about this sort of investment . Probably real estate , government Bond or maybe treasury bill is what most book will talk about.
That's true, but such books will also help you to get proper knowledge of good investments. The thing is that almost every kind of good investment we make on the internet and offline today has books and materials that would help you.

That's true, but such books will also help you to get proper knowledge of good investments. The thing is that almost every kind of good investment we make on the internet and offline today has books and materials that would help you.
I have idea about so many good investment that can be done by anyone which is real estate and Investment in properties but this require a huge sum of money for a start. For me I do not have such money now.

I have idea about so many good investment that can be done by anyone which is real estate and Investment in properties but this require a huge sum of money for a start. For me I do not have such money now.
the major reason people do not go into real estate is because of the amount of money involved. Not everyone will be able to afford such amount of money.

the major reason people do not go into real estate is because of the amount of money involved. Not everyone will be able to afford such amount of money.
That is the challenging factors and the reason why so many people can't invest in real estate . In all the same we should be looking for opportunities to get reasonable employment or job that will help us make reasonable amount of money so as to invest in any investment of our choice.

That is the challenging factors and the reason why so many people can't invest in real estate . In all the same we should be looking for opportunities to get reasonable employment or job that will help us make reasonable amount of money so as to invest in any investment of our choice.
Yeah, there are also other kind of investment you can make and make some good profit with it offline. You can invest in agricultural produce and make money.

Yeah, there are also other kind of investment you can make and make some good profit with it offline. You can invest in agricultural produce and make money.
Agriculture is a nice way of generating income, however every form of investment have it own advantage and disadvantages . Investing in agriculture may involve that I need to use modern tools and machines which are quite expensive.

Agriculture is a nice way of generating income, however every form of investment have it own advantage and disadvantages . Investing in agriculture may involve that I need to use modern tools and machines which are quite expensive.
of course I know that agriculture has its disadvantages. It is important and necessary to understand it well before venturing into the business. That way you can know what to expect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back