What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

As long as I have enough knowledge of a particular thing I will not quit until I succeed on it. I am always very stubborn when it comes to trying to achieve something. I will only quit for some time if I do not have enough knowledge or means to achieve that particular thing.
And have you been succeeding in all the things you've been doing ever since you started making determination to engage in business and other things in your life ?

I have never been denied any payment from my customers. I am glad that all the customers that I have dealt with during the operations of my business have been faithful and that we have been executing business without any issues I must say.

And have you been succeeding in all the things you've been doing ever since you started making determination to engage in business and other things in your life ?
Of course my mindset has been working for me. Anything I set my mind into to work on I will probably make some level of success on it. But the thing is that you don't become a professional in a single day.

I have never experienced that but I know people and friends who were denied there pay that the do not perform the task given to them well and were asked to redo it again and they refused.

Of course my mindset has been working for me. Anything I set my mind into to work on I will probably make some level of success on it. But the thing is that you don't become a professional in a single day.
Yes , you do not become a professional in just one single day , you just have to give it a lot of time for you to get all the experience and the knowledge you will need to run a successful business. Do you have any plan or intention of working full-time online ?

Yes , you do not become a professional in just one single day , you just have to give it a lot of time for you to get all the experience and the knowledge you will need to run a successful business. Do you have any plan or intention of working full-time online ?
Not yet, I have some offline passion I want to pursue for the meantime but maybe in the future I may consider working full-time online. As of last year I wanted to work full time online but I discovered new passion.

Not yet, I have some offline passion I want to pursue for the meantime but maybe in the future I may consider working full-time online. As of last year I wanted to work full time online but I discovered new passion.
Does it mean that you are not focused ? Normally you shouldn't allowed other things to take over what you are interested to do . Because if its continues that way you may not be able to achieve anything at the end of the day.

Does it mean that you are not focused ? Normally you shouldn't allowed other things to take over what you are interested to do . Because if its continues that way you may not be able to achieve anything at the end of the day.
At the moment, I am focused online but in the near future I will probably venture into some offline businesses. There are some offline businesses that interests me a lot.

At the moment, I am focused online but in the near future I will probably venture into some offline businesses. There are some offline businesses that interests me a lot.
Nice one, you should also at the same time consider focusing on the type of business that may be lucrative in your location , I think that should be the most important thing people should concentrate on.

Nice one, you should also at the same time consider focusing on the type of business that may be lucrative in your location , I think that should be the most important thing people should concentrate on.
Yeah, before going into a business it is important and necessary you make sure it is something that is very lucrative and can give you a lot of money on the long run. That way you will be able to succeed and make a lot of profit.

Yeah, before going into a business it is important and necessary you make sure it is something that is very lucrative and can give you a lot of money on the long run. That way you will be able to succeed and make a lot of profit.
That means we should not necessarily go into a business based on the fact that we are passionate about the business . Sometimes such business may not be successful as the locations demands the type of business that should be established.

Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about you?
Yes, this has happened to me a few times, sometimes because of the most bizarre reasons. Sometimes the customers fail to appreciate how much effort and commitment you put into doing the work which is very sad

That means we should not necessarily go into a business based on the fact that we are passionate about the business . Sometimes such business may not be successful as the locations demands the type of business that should be established.
Probably, passion is very important but it is not the only thing needed for you to succeed. There are people are not passionate about a particular business but they are very successful on it.

Probably, passion is very important but it is not the only thing needed for you to succeed. There are people are not passionate about a particular business but they are very successful on it.
I believe the only way passion can make you successful in a business is when proper analysis has been done , that the business you are passionate about is also needed in the location you are . For me that is the only way.

I believe the only way passion can make you successful in a business is when proper analysis has been done , that the business you are passionate about is also needed in the location you are . For me that is the only way.
Yeah, that is always very important and necessary. You need to make sure that the business you are passionate about is lucrative in your location in order for you to be able to make something reasonable from it.

Yeah, that is always very important and necessary. You need to make sure that the business you are passionate about is lucrative in your location in order for you to be able to make something reasonable from it.
For example , you wouldn't establish a cement selling business in an already established location . Such business is likely to be more lucrative in a real estate location in which a lot of building project is going on.

Some website online are scam that is why you need to see a proof of payment before you can join a site,I work for so many firms online but at the end of the day I was deny a pay,so for this aspect I think now I have to be extremely careful before I can decide to join any site
Sure, I have fall victim of some website like that who will attract you with high wages. But once you get reach withdrawal threshold, they'll start giving excuse. Today, I always beware website that promise to pay big money for small work.

For example , you wouldn't establish a cement selling business in an already established location . Such business is likely to be more lucrative in a real estate location in which a lot of building project is going on.
Probably that is very true and important. Establishing a cement business should be in area that is developing . If you establish it in an area that is already developed nobody will actually purchase it or the amount of patronage will be low.

I don't really run any offline business but I believe this happens, if you are managing a business be it online or offline you might have came across this kinds of situations.

Probably that is very true and important. Establishing a cement business should be in area that is developing . If you establish it in an area that is already developed nobody will actually purchase it or the amount of patronage will be low.
That just an example of what so many people might be doing. It is very important for us to pay a careful attention to every details of the environment when establishing a business. Just like the one I have said.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back