What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

of course I know that agriculture has its disadvantages. It is important and necessary to understand it well before venturing into the business. That way you can know what to expect.
I wouldn't really have any problem with agriculture , just that the cost of acquiring all the modern tools and equipment needed to carry out effective farming is quite expensive here.

I wouldn't really have any problem with agriculture , just that the cost of acquiring all the modern tools and equipment needed to carry out effective farming is quite expensive here.
It is not even a must that you need to venture into agriculture fully before you can make profit. You can buy agricultural produce from villagers and resell them in the city for higher profit.

I usually deal with good customers who will pay me, so I have never been denied money before. The problem is that it is not always possible to use escrow services and you have no option but to trust strangers.

It is not even a must that you need to venture into agriculture fully before you can make profit. You can buy agricultural produce from villagers and resell them in the city for higher profit.
That is another profitable way money can be made with agriculture , however I don't really have time to be engaging in this . I will just need a situation that I have to harvest my product and sell it in large quantities

That is another profitable way money can be made with agriculture , however I don't really have time to be engaging in this . I will just need a situation that I have to harvest my product and sell it in large quantities
Okay, buying at a cheaper price in rural areas are selling at a higher price in urban areas is one of the business ventures I am planning to go into but I don't have enough money yet.

Okay, buying at a cheaper price in rural areas are selling at a higher price in urban areas is one of the business ventures I am planning to go into but I don't have enough money yet.
Because in urban areas the price of rental of same studio dimension is 5 times from rural prices this is why you find something for 1 $ at rural places sold for 5 $ at urban places to restore difference of price and guarantee the contunity of the service.

I usually deal with good customers who will pay me, so I have never been denied money before. The problem is that it is not always possible to use escrow services and you have no option but to trust strangers.
Escrow services is good but you may actually not know the ones that are legitimate. I can as much as possible not to use them online because I have seen reported scams through escrows.

The business is mostly suitable for women to do as I understand . So many people are engaging in the business now even here in my location but most of them are mainly women. Well it depends on the type of products you are going to deal with.

The business is mostly suitable for women to do as I understand . So many people are engaging in the business now even here in my location but most of them are mainly women. Well it depends on the type of products you are going to deal with.
I don't play gender cards when it come to venturing into business. Anyone can do any business and become successful only it provided that he or she understand how it works.

I don't play gender cards when it come to venturing into business. Anyone can do any business and become successful only it provided that he or she understand how it works.
Yea, I wouldn't even said that in the first place. What I was trying to say is that the business are mostly done by women. Normally it will depend on how you want to arrange it that will determine . You can just buy those agricultural product from the village and wholesale it to retailers and that will be the most suitable.

Yea, I wouldn't even said that in the first place. What I was trying to say is that the business are mostly done by women. Normally it will depend on how you want to arrange it that will determine . You can just buy those agricultural product from the village and wholesale it to retailers and that will be the most suitable.
I know that a lot of women do the business but it can still be done by a man. For me what really matters is the amount of profit I am going to make in the business on the long run.

I know that a lot of women do the business but it can still be done by a man. For me what really matters is the amount of profit I am going to make in the business on the long run.
Ok that's nice. I like people who are always focus on what they are interested and not minding whatever situations they have to pass through to get what they want. It seems you are one of them.

No it has not happen to me before but I've witness such an experience before and it's usually funny and confusing at the same time. I actually don't know who to believe

I am not going to tolerate any circumstances whereby you are going to provide a product or service and somebody is simply going to refuse to pay as I am going to throw everything at them.

Ok that's nice. I like people who are always focus on what they are interested and not minding whatever situations they have to pass through to get what they want. It seems you are one of them.
Yeah, whenever I am interested in a particular thing I always like to focus on it until I get what I want. That is the mindset that I have tried to put into myself and it has been working.

Yeah, whenever I am interested in a particular thing I always like to focus on it until I get what I want. That is the mindset that I have tried to put into myself and it has been working.
Yes , that is the most important thing we have to do but does it really mean that you are not always discouraged when you make several attempt on achieving what you are interested ?

Yes , that is the most important thing we have to do but does it really mean that you are not always discouraged when you make several attempt on achieving what you are interested ?
whenever I make an attempt and fail, I always know that there is something I am not doing right. That will be able to learn a necessary things and try again.

whenever I make an attempt and fail, I always know that there is something I am not doing right. That will be able to learn a necessary things and try again.
For me its depends. Sometimes I can easily get discouraged when I try out some of the things I need on several occasions without achieving success or any indication that it will be successful in the future.

For me its depends. Sometimes I can easily get discouraged when I try out some of the things I need on several occasions without achieving success or any indication that it will be successful in the future.
As long as I have enough knowledge of a particular thing I will not quit until I succeed on it. I am always very stubborn when it comes to trying to achieve something. I will only quit for some time if I do not have enough knowledge or means to achieve that particular thing.

I will suggest that you take any customer who usually deny you pay to any law enforcement agency they will ask him why such action occurred and resolve the issue

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back