What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Some website online are scam that is why you need to see a proof of payment before you can join a site,I work for so many firms online but at the end of the day I was deny a pay,so for this aspect I think now I have to be extremely careful before I can decide to join any site
Definitely, it is always very important for you to see payment proof from websites or even people you know before you join any platform. Checking reviews is also very important because it will help you to know if a particular platform is paying or not.

I have experienced that at last twice after completing my work. The last time, the client stopped replying my messages and there was no other way to get him into paying my money. It's why I always ask for 70% pay upfront before starting any work.

I never had such experience before. Depending on the amount that are to be paid sometimes I will just forget about it if necessary , I don't really have time to be stressing myself on things like this.

I believe that this is something every business man is going to experience at one point or the other. This is why I am going to suggest that we should first of all ensure that it is a cash and carry basis.

Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about you?
I was introduced a customer to my friend. After the sells and everything the customer ended up not paying, I felt so disappointed I had to pay some of the bills.

This is a lovely experience sincerely,when I was still managing my sister's boutique it was an awesome experience,a customer bought all clothes and claimed to have given me funds for the goods purchase,after much argument he later apologies and paid

There are always going to be those customers where they will buy something but they are going to feel like them to be but that is not usually a problem for me.

There are always going to be those customers where they will buy something but they are going to feel like them to be but that is not usually a problem for me.
In the online space , some of them will claim that they are not satisfied with the service you have provided. If you are a freelancer this is one of the things you will experience and they will threaten to bring down your reputation.

A customer can never deny me pay because that was my product he purchase,for this aspect I beleive that if a customer deny you pay then you can take him to court.

In a first place I cant even issue my product to someone that just come in without money to buy anything

Have you come across a customers that comes to your shop , most especially when you are running a food canteen centre , some customers will buy and tell you the food is tasteless ,
A customer can never deny me pay because that was my product he purchase,for this aspect I beleive that if a customer deny you pay then you can take him to court.

In a first place I cant even issue my product to someone that just come in without money to buy anything

Definitely, it is always very important for you to see payment proof from websites or even people you know before you join any platform. Checking reviews is also very important because it will help you to know if a particular platform is paying or not.
There are so many platforms with fake reviews. We just have to be very careful about most of them because sometimes reviews may not really be enough. You are still likely to lose.

There are so many platforms with fake reviews. We just have to be very careful about most of them because sometimes reviews may not really be enough. You are still likely to lose.
I know how to detect website with fake reviews. So many of them only praise the website with no kind of criticism at all. Those kind of reviews should not be taken seriously.

Actually I have not been into business to experience such but alot of people have had such experience that services will be rendered and payment will not be made. it's really terrible when you experience such.

I have heard a lot of issues between a customer and many shop owners whereby most customers will refuse to pay base on one issue or the other but i have never for once witnessed it.

This is why escrow service is really important. A scammer will never work with you when you use an escrow payment system. However, legitimate businesses will have no problem using escrow service or PayPal.

I know how to detect website with fake reviews. So many of them only praise the website with no kind of criticism at all. Those kind of reviews should not be taken seriously.
That is true , what I mean is that there are some fake reviews even in Trusted platforms like trustpilots. That is why I do not use this platforms for anything serious because some of the reviews are fake.

I work in a garage, so most of the drivers do not carry a lot of money. Whenever I complete my work, those drivers bargain to reduce my labor charge fees. I also do not force them to pay all fees. In this way, I lost some money.

That is true , what I mean is that there are some fake reviews even in Trusted platforms like trustpilots. That is why I do not use this platforms for anything serious because some of the reviews are fake.
One of the things that made me to discover that there are a lot of fake reviews on transparent is that there was a fake website that operated a pyramid scheme that mandated its members to give them reviews on trust pilot in order to get rewards. They had five star rating and the platform later scammed their members.

I can't remember having such experience before. I don't deal with buying and selling of goods or services online. I earn some extra bucks by posing of Content and making comments on paid to post platforms.

One of the things that made me to discover that there are a lot of fake reviews on transparent is that there was a fake website that operated a pyramid scheme that mandated its members to give them reviews on trust pilot in order to get rewards. They had five star rating and the platform later scammed their members.
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done about this fake review because there is no how trust pilot will be able to filter out people that are coming to trust pilot to give review. I'm just thinking if there is a way this can completely be eradicated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back