What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

That just an example of what so many people might be doing. It is very important for us to pay a careful attention to every details of the environment when establishing a business. Just like the one I have said.
Yeah, you must try as much as possible to determine a business that thrives in a particular environment. That is the first step towards succeeding in any business venture.

Yeah, you must try as much as possible to determine a business that thrives in a particular environment. That is the first step towards succeeding in any business venture.
Yes and after that has been carried out , then what must be put into consideration is the required capital. That is another thing that determines the success of any business organisation.

Yes and after that has been carried out , then what must be put into consideration is the required capital. That is another thing that determines the success of any business organisation.
enough capital is always important and necessary for any business to grow. Because without it there are a lot of things you will miss and therefore your business will not succeed.

I have always been giving my customer the best of the best customer service and my product has been one of the best, so i don't have issue with my customer not trying to pay me .

This depends on how you are marketing your products, if you are good at marketing your products you Will have a good number of people to buy your products.

I often deal with trustworthy clients who will pay me, thus I've never had a money request turned down.
The issue is that using escrow services is not always a possibility, leaving you with little choice except to put your trust in strangers.

I have never witnessed a customer that refused to give me payment but I believe that that is going to be a difficult situation for anybody and I will just leave it with the law enforcement.

It is very important to make sure that you work for legitimate customers only. Earning money could be hard, especially if you work for unknown clients and this is why escrow is very important.

It is very important to make sure that you work for legitimate customers only. Earning money could be hard, especially if you work for unknown clients and this is why escrow is very important.
If you are just new into freelancing or any other platform , it won't really be easy for you to start building trusted client . you have to deal with people randomly for you to know those that are trusted and those that are not.

Customer has never deny me pay before how on earth can that be possible its not really going to be true I think that when you start working online and dealing with customer I think they dont need to deny you pay rather if such action took place take them to court and collect your money otherwise you will loss alot of capital because he will surely come back for that purpose

Actually it's not a new thing. customers has been denying business owners some transactions money due to issues of bad market or some business challenges and it has become inevitable.

Yes, I have dealt with a difficult customer who nearly caused me to lose my cool and my business ethics. I agreed on a price with him, and when the goods arrived, he said he couldn't pay the agreed-upon amount because it was pay on delivery.

If you are just new into freelancing or any other platform , it won't really be easy for you to start building trusted client . you have to deal with people randomly for you to know those that are trusted and those that are not.

This is why I think that escrow should be used while dealing with clients all the time. Escrow is the best way to prevent fraud and scam in most of the cases online.

In business you are always going to face issues like this and whenever they are right I am usually just going to post them to the law enforcement agency or professional terms recoverist.

I have never been in such a situation before but then I can understand and you are going to be faced with the decision of being unprofessional and get your money or just letting it go.

This is why I think that escrow should be used while dealing with clients all the time. Escrow is the best way to prevent fraud and scam in most of the cases online.
Most freelance platform are more advanced nowadays in the sense that they serve as the escrow when both parties are carrying out transaction to avoid unnecessary dishonesty among buyers and sellers.

I usually deal with good customers who will pay me, so I have never been denied money before. The problem is that it is not always possible to use escrow services and you have no option but to trust strangers.
That would have been one of the secure avenue to be able to get your money when you have done some work for a client,but on the other hand you will have to give someone you are doing business with the the benefit of doubt.

Most freelance platform are more advanced nowadays in the sense that they serve as the escrow when both parties are carrying out transaction to avoid unnecessary dishonesty among buyers and sellers.

Escrow payments are really important nowadays in order to make sure that you do not get scammed. Escrow protects the seller as well. On the other hand, there are many payment systems where the transactions cannot be reversed. Perfect Money is one of them.

Escrow payments are really important nowadays in order to make sure that you do not get scammed. Escrow protects the seller as well. On the other hand, there are many payment systems where the transactions cannot be reversed. Perfect Money is one of them.
Unfortunately I've not use escrow payment system before, when dealing with PayPal mode of payment it is always very difficult because transaction can easily be reversed. Perfect money can't be reverse even in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back