What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

I have not experienced it before and I don't pray to as it can be so frustrating and painful, especially if it is the job that took one so much time and stress to deliver yet you are not paid at the end of the day. This is pure breech of agreement which is not right at all.

Some website online are scam that is why you need to see a proof of payment before you can join a site,I work for so many firms online but at the end of the day I was deny a pay,so for this aspect I think now I have to be extremely careful before I can decide to join any site
It's frustrating indeed to come very far and not earning from the services I offered to a client. Their is nothing more painful than that. I simply detest it if you ask me, any employer that involve in such is a traitor.

Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about you?

no, I haven't had this before. but usually I chose a payment in the middle. I did half the work, I received half the money and then we continued the work. I was happy too. and I never had any problems.

Well yes but it was just one,he said that he did not receive what he wanted and so it was not worth being paid for but then it is just one of those things and so you have to be cool about it

I don't know how customer denies a business owner pay because it as not happen to me before I and I pray it doesn't, because I make sure I do make a legal aggreement with my customer on payment matters

I have written a content for someone before but the person was not paying me . He keeps complaining that the content I was writing was low-quality ,this was after he has posted the content in his website already

yes, this has happened to me a couple of times. Some customers returned my product, thus, I had nothing to lose, where as some customers rank away with my product and it was a loss.

The situation, that customers will deny me of my payment, I have not experienced such since I started my business. the for such situation is when the customers are not fully satisfied of the service provided or rendered to them in a good manner.

I've never been denied pay before but someone i used to work for have. She is a seamstress and the customer was not satisfied with her work so she didn't get paid. She was really upset that day.

I won't let you deny me of my right, it is better you borrow or you buy on credit than buy without making payment, I will call the authorities for you becbecause you have crossed your border

Yes there has been. I remember after offering my proofreading service on upwork back then and I didn't get any pay or feedback. This client just stressed me in the end and he didn't patronize me.
I felt so bad after all the time wasted. If there's a system where one can get at least small rewards for the efforts, it'll be good.

I have never experienced that before as. I do get my gigs through someone and my from the customer directly. He ensures that he pays me my money after completing the work

Last week was the very first time I experience that but I was able to get my pay because we had a written aggreement,I threatened to take the case to court before he complied

Its annoying when it happens to be that you finish settling customer and it happens to be that he refused to pay you,it has not happen to me,but I don't think its right.

When I used to sell in a mini shop near our home, there were always individuals who took things on credit without ever returning them. This has made me to never trust them again.

I have had to deal with a lot of instances in the past where somebody will not want to pay me after completing his work. This made me to rebrand my business in such a way that I only starts a work after I have been paid.

Has there ever been a time where you were denied pay from a customer after completing the work? I haven't dealt with too many people doing this, but I have had to deal with a couple people trying to get away with free work. Thankfully those times, it wasn't a ton of money, but it did hurt some.

What about yo

Last edited:
Yes, I've had to deal with a difficult customer who almost caused me to lose my calm and my business ethics. I agreed on a price with him, and when the things arrived, he stated he couldn't pay the agreed-upon amount, therefore it was pay on delivery.

Yes, I've had to deal with a difficult customer who almost caused me to lose my calm and my business ethics. I agreed on a price with him, and when the things arrived, he stated he couldn't pay the agreed-upon amount, therefore it was pay on delivery.
Then if both of you agree on something when the goods arrive you suppose to pay the exact amount of money which both of you agreed if he couldnt pay then I will return my goods back to the shop there are so many ways of killing a rate

I usually work with good people and I have always been paid except in one case where I wrote an article for a person and I never got paid for that. I no longer bother working for him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back