What's new

Has a customer denied you pay before?

Well, this really sounds like a very popular case which alot of business men do faced most times. I have been into business of buying and selling and I have comes across some of the customers who will buy on credit, sell before giving you the money and some of them may not be able to pay you back and change whom they will buy from.

Interestingly, I was never denied pay from a customer but I have been conned by an employer before. They backdated the document that stated when I stopped working for them and didn't pay me for the last week. Back then I wasn't smart or suspecting enough to ask for proof on the day of the termination.

A good customer is the source of our business growth because we are expanding the business because of their patronage but bad customers can ruin the exixtence of the business when they refuse to pay.
It's simply sarcastic to go whole lots of time working and at the end of the day, it's simply a free work. That's labour at the extreme low side. I've experienced that online, it saddened me, but I have to move on, because their is more to future than what we see now.

A good customer is the source of our business growth because we are expanding the business because of their patronage but bad customers can ruin the exixtence of the business when they refuse to pay.
That's why I prefer E-commerce business and the kind of offline businesses that you have fixed prices for your products, and operate base on pay before delivery of products. Such, gonna make any bad customer not to come in with the mindset of owing.

I have had this experience in an offline job where after concluding the job for a whole month, the man refused to pay and kept posting dates until one day, I just gave up and left him to karma.

I have been a victim of this both online and offline. During the pandemic, I decided to take up a job of a home tutor for survival and after teaching my client's son for two months, he refused to pay me my money using the lockdown as an alibi for not having enough to pay me.

I have been a victim of this both online and offline. During the pandemic, I decided to take up a job of a home tutor for survival and after teaching my client's son for two months, he refused to pay me my money using the lockdown as an alibi for not having enough to pay me.
That is not fair at all we deserve pay for our hardwork,but I want to tell you if such things happen then I will stop teaching those children with my effort its better you look for something else,home tutoring is always like that I experience such when I was working offline

I have had a couple of customers in the past home after receiving their food will not want to pay because they think it is overpriced. I have since stopped that and I now receive payment before doing any kind of work.

In dealing with customers in your business mwe are always faced with challenges most especially when dealing with stubborn customers that likes owing , they buy on credit and when the time comes to pay, they keep giving you excuses.
Post automatically merged:

I've never been denied pay before but someone i used to work for have. She is a seamstress and the customer was not satisfied with her work so she didn't get paid. She was really upset that day.
I have been denied pay for at least two to three times as a manager , a woman bought baking ingredient on credit And we had to be looking for her because she was avoiding me.

Last edited:
Thanks. It has happened severally and it can't stop happening to both client and the business or service owners.
You can avoid this but to some minimal extent.

I have always had customers who in one way or the other feel that my pricing is overpriced sometimes. I always try to explain it to them why it is that way and as such they will not deny me my payment completely.

I can imagine how frustrating this might be for you, how did you sort out the whole issue? Did the person finally pay or did you have to let it go and leave it for karma?

I have always had customers who in one way or the other feel that my pricing is overpriced sometimes. I always try to explain it to them why it is that way and as such they will not deny me my payment completely.
some customer have concience while others behave as if they dont have any principle within their whole being they will talk to you and even decide to go without a pay I know customer are always right,so for this aspect its better you treat them very carefully and have spirit of leadership so you can cope with them

There was once a little misunderstanding between my boss and a customer. It was somehow the customer's fault, we tried to make him see his fault but he was relentless that he won't pay.

My customer has never denied paying me for services or products rendered because they trust my offers with no doubt. Such an incident won't take place.
A customer has actually denied me a pay for a service I delivered offline. It was more like the customer wanted more time to be able to pay up, and then it took a longer time, then I didn't see any sign of wanting to pay until I intercepted him.

Yes, I have experience the denial of my payment by a customer sometimes back which I consider his actions as an indirect refusal with the name of payment in excess for a particular product.

I have been denied my pay many times it's not easy to do deal with money, but I didn't have to fight the person, I just had to let go and get something else doing .

I have been denied my pay many times it's not easy to do deal with money, but I didn't have to fight the person, I just had to let go and get something else doing .
It is so discouraging when you are denied pay. I would also not fight the person. But I would put up strategies to ensure that it never happens to me again. Then I would move to other methods of earning.

Some people can be wicked and can always show it through the way they threat others, I was once denied my pay after one month of total hard work, by a selfish employer so I quite the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back