What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

Always try to keep an open mind while the speaker is talking. Do not judge or criticize the speaker openly or otherwise as this will hinder your effectiveness as a listener.

That type of work is not just for anybody to do, that's mainly the work of psychologist and if you're one, you can create an online platform for your WOR and start making money from it. But you can do that type of work if you're not a psychologist

Actually there are some well trained and certified professionals who are really good in such aspects but I don't really know of websites that are into such kinds of business too. that one will be stressful I think.

If you really want to make in this life you need to work hard in other to get the best results you want, being lazy is not the way out,as a matter of fact if you are lazy you'll not earn anything.
That's completely true, if you are a lazy type you won't get what you want, that's I like to say this, lazy people don't deserve a a best life, we all have to be very serious before we can get what we want.

That's completely true, if you are a lazy type you won't get what you want, that's I like to say this, lazy people don't deserve a a best life, we all have to be very serious before we can get what we want.
I completely agree with you, if you are a lazy person you won't get what you want, having the good knowledge is not enough you need to take everything you do serious.
I wish there was a platform like that, maybe you could be an online therapist and start you own business on sites like fiverr if you have the skills
if there is actually a platform that pays you to listen to others' problems I'd like to try it
It could have been a good idea to earn money online, but I don't think such platforms exist, there are lots of things that you do to earn money online.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you, if you are a lazy person you won't get what you want, having the good knowledge is not enough you need to take everything you do serious.

It could have been a good idea to earn money online, but I don't think such platforms exist, there are lots of things that you do to earn money online.
Lazy people don't deserve a better life, if you are lazy and you are looking for a way to earn money you are definitely wasting your time, being lazy will not help you.

Two sites that would pay you for something like this would be Quora (there is an earnings program but you need an invite from the company) and JustAnswer.com. JustAnswer looks for credentials, but they just might have a program for people willing to listen to others and help them out.
This is really fascinating to know. I will proceed to check out both of these sites to see how I will be able to derive online income from the sort of thing mentioned above. Thanks a lot for pointing this out and sharing this information with everyone.

Yes but you have to understand this, nothing online is easy, if you want to earn money to definitely need to have a good mindset if you don't have a good mindset you'll definitely suffer.

This is really fascinating to know. I will proceed to check out both of these sites to see how I will be able to derive online income from the sort of thing mentioned above. Thanks a lot for pointing this out and sharing this information with everyone.
No prob

If I may ask, you mentioned that one of the websites provides credentials before acknowledging you as a member who could participate in the platform. Could you please elaborate on the credentials needed in particular?
For JustAnswer, they would most likely be looking for licensed counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists. But if you have any experience working with people, a background in sociology, psychology courses, etc. then they may consider you. It's just most people looking for answers there would probably go to the experts first, but you never know. Give it a shot! They will probably have you fill out an application - list as many things you can think of that relate to working with people.

This job is for doctors and graduated people so you have to be a doctor to be able to listen to people problem if they are medical problem like problem after mariage but listen to people problem and you aren't a doctor you may say wrong informations.

While it is true that certain kinds of professional paid to answer sites could be helpful, I do not think that medical advice should be offered on the internet without physically checking the patient in the real world.

While it is true that certain kinds of professional paid to answer sites could be helpful, I do not think that medical advice should be offered on the internet without physically checking the patient in the real world.
First meeting will be on the internet then the person goes to the doctor working place means just the manner differs but it contunie on the real world, or sometimes by skype if meeting is impossible due to distances.

For JustAnswer, they would most likely be looking for licensed counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists. But if you have any experience working with people, a background in sociology, psychology courses, etc. then they may consider you. It's just most people looking for answers there would probably go to the experts first, but you never know. Give it a shot! They will probably have you fill out an application - list as many things you can think of that relate to working with people.
This is basically akin to being an online therapist, and boy, do people need that! I think this business model will thrive especially if the prices are competitive in comparison to offline therapists. I think the addition of a video call feature could enhance the quality of answer received as well, especially in these fields mentioned. Video calls would enable therapists to truly assess the patient’s demeanor and body language which would be really helpful

Actually I know of an offline firm that is into such kind of business, it's more like a consultant more on business, relationships and marriage but I don't know much of those that operate online.

First meeting will be on the internet then the person goes to the doctor working place means just the manner differs but it contunie on the real world, or sometimes by skype if meeting is impossible due to distances.

There are so many websites like JustAnswer where you can find online doctors. The main issue is that the doctor cannot physically examine you on the internet.

Although I am not aware of any websites, platforms, or other online resources that operate in this way, I believe that many individuals have been using counselors and paying them for their assistance to those in need.

Although I am not aware of any websites, platforms, or other online resources that operate in this way, I believe that many individuals have been using counselors and paying them for their assistance to those in need.
There is profesionnal psychiatry that could resolve such kind of problem because a normal person could guide you in wrong way and it is not smart to do something that is not in your domain, a psychiatre has studied for years in university to listen and help people.

There are a lot of people right now who are suffering from different mental illnesses or the other and as such this kind of idea will be a very good one
In the event that such a site exists, I believe it's a type of counseling organization that is there for people who are dealing with issues that require assistance from several experts. However, I'm not aware of any site that pays to listen to people's concerns as of now.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
I didn't see any website that pay for listening to people's problems but if you really want to do it you should become a psychologist because everyday they are listening to people's problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back