What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

That's completely true, you need to have multiple streams of income, you don't have to totally depends on one thing, it doesn't work like that, you have to work hard in other to get it.
Multiple streams of income have become more essential in life now, and therefore if the spirit of hard work and commitment is non-existent in a person, I would remain hard-pressed to say that person would attain financial freedom

Multiple streams of income have become more essential in life now, and therefore if the spirit of hard work and commitment is non-existent in a person, I would remain hard-pressed to say that person would attain financial freedom
That's true, jobs are getting harder and harder to have, how do we answer that well I think having a multiple income streams coming in is the best way, this will seriously help you in terms of financial hardship.

That's true, jobs are getting harder and harder to have, how do we answer that well I think having a multiple income streams coming in is the best way, this will seriously help you in terms of financial hardship.
It is now more important than ever to have multiple sources of income, thus it is difficult for me to predict that someone will achieve financial prosperity and wealth if they lack the desire to work hard and will to never give up.

It is now more important than ever to have multiple sources of income, thus it is difficult for me to predict that someone will achieve financial prosperity and wealth if they lack the desire to work hard and will to never give up.
That's true, having a multiple streams of income coming in is the best way we can answer that, starting up your own business is also a good idea depending on people this day's you might not get what you want, that's why expectations hurt's.

That's true, having a multiple streams of income coming in is the best way we can answer that, starting up your own business is also a good idea depending on people this day's you might not get what you want, that's why expectations hurt's.
Different sources of income are essential to financial security and prosperity in life and puts you in the best possible position to live comfortably as well. So, it should be best to pursue numerous streams of online earnings

I wish there was a platform like that, maybe you could be an online therapist and start you own business on sites like fiverr if you have the skills
if there is actually a platform that pays you to listen to others' problems I'd like to try it

Different sources of income are essential to financial security and prosperity in life and puts you in the best possible position to live comfortably as well. So, it should be best to pursue numerous streams of online earnings
That's true, the only best way to take care of financial hardship is by having different sources of income, if you have different income streams coming in you'll definitely enjoy yourself.

That's true, the only best way to take care of financial hardship is by having different sources of income, if you have different income streams coming in you'll definitely enjoy yourself.
Obtaining various streams of money should be an objective everyone should aspire to achieve. The raison d’être of numerous places of income is to basically ensure financial independence

Obtaining various streams of money should be an objective everyone should aspire to achieve. The raison d’être of numerous places of income is to basically ensure financial independence
That's true, if you want to make your ends meet you definitely need to have a multiple streams of income,you don't have to depend on one source of income.

That's true, if you want to make your ends meet you definitely need to have a multiple streams of income,you don't have to depend on one source of income.
Using the salary alone, which is usually the main stream of income for most people, is almost primitive in this modern world. To live within your means in style, multiple sources of income is a must

I have never heard of such endeavors or enterprises.
But the truth is, I don't think It is possible and even if it's possible it definitely would not solve people's problem

Using the salary alone, which is usually the main stream of income for most people, is almost primitive in this modern world. To live within your means in style, multiple sources of income is a must
That's completely true, the economy is a mess and jobs ar getting harder and harder to have the best way we can answer this is by getting another income streams coming in.

That's completely true, the economy is a mess and jobs ar getting harder and harder to have the best way we can answer this is by getting another income streams coming in.
Truly, having multiple income streams would keep is at the top of the inflation.
But some work are unrealistically not supposed to be done.
What would hearing people's problems solve?

I have seen and heard too that there are people called therapists who are being paid for offering advice to people's problems. However I have never seen them online before. But I think they could be present the web nowadays everything has gone online.

Truly, having multiple income streams would keep is at the top of the inflation.
But some work are unrealistically not supposed to be done.
What would hearing people's problems solve?
That's exactly the problem,I don't really think you can earn money by doing that, if you really want to earn money you have to work online in other to get it.

This is completely true. Employment has become harder to come by and the economy is currently nothing to write home about. Therefore there is the need to work multiple jobs to now earn a very handsome combined income

I agree with what you've just said, the economy is really a mess if you want to earn money you will need to learn something that will earn you a good amount of money.

I agree with what you've just said, the economy is really a mess if you want to earn money you will need to learn something that will earn you a good amount of money.
Yeah ,it's true but some of the things I am seeing are unrealistic ways of earning money.
Think about this, Which problem would it solve if you listened to other people's problem?

If you really want to make in this life you need to work hard in other to get the best results you want, being lazy is not the way out,as a matter of fact if you are lazy you'll not earn anything.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
Two sites that would pay you for something like this would be Quora (there is an earnings program but you need an invite from the company) and JustAnswer.com. JustAnswer looks for credentials, but they just might have a program for people willing to listen to others and help them out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back