Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?

I hear about a website that pays people who reviews other people's calls. I don't know whether that suits you inquiry. But I am very sure there will be a service that does and pay for what you highlighted.

I have never heard of such an earning method. That would be a really good venture to earn some money. I think most therapists would be good at earning this way. As a therapist, you can do therapy sessions online or through such calls and people pay you for your services just like how it happens offline.

I have not heard about any website or platforms or even come across on the internet which works in such manners but I think alit of people have been engaging the service of counsellors and they are being paid for their services rendered to those in need.

I don't think that there's a site of this type but I think it might be popular it someone work on this idea and develop it

Pardon me for posting in this thread but I have no contribution. I am just curious about the title. When I was working in an organization in the movie industry I was invited to be an adviser for the social welfare group for movie industry workers. Oh my, I do not have the power to listen to their problems that mostly are financial issues.

Paying people to listen to their problem, I have never come across site like that and I don't think site like that exist. If site like that exist then people who even do not any problem will create for themselves in order to be pay.

I think that will be a very hard find to come by. I don't think there is any such service out there paying people to listen to other people's problems. People generally like their privacy

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
I think that there are businesses such as suicide prevention hotlines that you can work at and get paid for this, however i think you have to have experience and you have to have the right qualification to do so considering it is such sensitive information and circumstances.

Hmm, it will be nice to read peoples problem and solving it for them by contributing meaningfully to aid their problem best you can, to earn some reward.

I have work on different platforms but I have never come across any platform where u are been pay to listen to ur problems. I don't think any site or platform like that exist and if it does exist then it must be a new platform.

I am a psychologist and we have a website for that in guidance and counselling where you can pour out your mind and tell a counsellor the things bothering you, you pay a counsellor and tells him or her your problems and he tried to offer a way out.

Concerning getting paid to listen to people's problems. Well, I haven't heard of such platform before but I feel it is going to be a financial and emotional helping hand to people as you get paid to listen and also provide solution to people's problems

It's very possible to make money getting to solve people's issues from different ways one very good way I know is being a counsellor, people come to you for solutions and pay accordingly.

Concerning your post above on if i think a site in which i get paid by people to solve their problems and probably in the end proffer solutions to their problems, if i am being honest i don't think such site with this kind of service exists in real time

Getting paid to listen to peoples problem can be a very interesting job because you will get to learn more about humans and their behaviours, infact that will help one to becoming an expert in counselling. Although it will take alot od effort to find such paid sites, but I think you can set up a site like that for yourself.

This job is for doctors and graduated people so you have to be a doctor to be able to listen to people problem if they are medical problem like problem after mariage but listen to people problem and you aren't a doctor you may say wrong informations.

Such type of services will require some sought of university degree and qualifications to be able to be listened to even think of offering such to people. Not everyone will be allowed into such type of gig
I think that there are businesses such as suicide prevention hotlines that you can work at and get paid for this, however i think you have to have experience and you have to have the right qualification to do so considering it is such sensitive information and circumstances.

Am pretty sure it would go viral if the plan is well executed. These days many people want to be heard more than listerning to others. So if they can find a place they can vent their heart desires it would be perfect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back