What's new

Get paid to listen to peoples problems

I have not come across to a platform that paid when you listen to the problems of people. It going to interesting business. I will try to confirm that particular platform.

To get paid to listen to people's problem, you must first sign up to be a virtual friend: If you are a good listener as well as a social person, this is a perfect opportunity for you to make money with your skills, then work with Fiverr.

I don't think there's any site that pays to listen to people problems. I do know that therapist are paid to listen to people's problem and offer a solution. I wonder if sooner or later a site like that would be created.

Am pretty sure it would go viral if the plan is well executed. These days many people want to be heard more than listerning to others. So if they can find a place they can vent their heart desires it would be perfect.
I have not heard that there is any such platform through which you can solve the problem of listening to people's views. It is a different matter if you are a psychologist then you can earn money by telling people the solution to their problem.

I dont know such a website or an application that actually has such an idea but I definitely think it would be great to have such a thing, many people in my opinion will use it because it really helps if someone can listen to your problems and be there for you, give you advices, or even make decisions for you. I think people will pay for it and will even be ready to pay more than usual since a lot of people need it, everybody has his own problems in life and almost everyone likes to talk about it and share.

There used to be an app that did this. I can't remember what it was called but you were paid to basically be a friend to someone via text.

I am guessing it isn't a thing anymore as I can't even find it on the app store.

Well ive never heard of that. I didnt know that people paid to let others listen to their problems. But I dont think theres a servic for that like who would pay? Well good luck hope you get your answer. Please tell me if you found a service would enjoy hearing.

I have never heard of any online job like that and I don't think it would be that fun. But if there is a site like that I would like to try it out maybe I may enjoy working there.

I have never heard of any online job like that and I don't think it would be that fun. But if there is a site like that I would like to try it out maybe I may enjoy working there.
I myself I have not heard of such jobs before what I know is that when you start working online you can get paid to listen to some music and give your own reveiw its going to help you alot but the pay is not always attractive talking about getting paid to listen to people problem that is not in my records

I've never come across a website that will pay you for listening to people's problem and if one has it that means it's a revolution that one need to tap into and make something very reasonable for yourself.

Lolz, Internet will not always fail to amuse me. I've never seen any platform like this before and even if they exist I hope they want stop giving excuses after you have completed your activities ?

I do not think that I have come across this type of platform before but I know that if you listen and follow comments of the more experienced members of this forum you will get a reasonable lead.

I have never heard of earning money through the method you have mentioned. But I think that it would be a good idea to help people who share their problems with you. You listen to them and then propose solutions to their problems.
That's how helping and earning are both done.

This job isn't easy as people think; you should study psychology to understand the feeling of the person to be able to treat him sustainably.

I understand that opinion matters, since we have search engines to search for solutions I really don't think some users are paying to listen to other's positive opinion via websites which is like a marketplace for such. You can make money blogging, doing podcasts, YouTube, crypto influencing etc. I don't see much of a profit sharing my opinion to people and earning cents.

A service like this, if rendered in my country, is going to be very very profitable because you have a lot of people with loss of problem and they will be willing to pay someone to listen to them.

Is there any service out there, where you can get paid to listen to people's problems? Maybe a way for people to vent, and get stuff off of their chests. Do you think something like this could be a popular thing? I know there are hotlines where people speak with others to help, but I'm curious to know if there is anything that pays me per person who calls. Any suggestiosn?
Such a way to make money is unknown to me but to make some money, that would be a pretty
nice business venture. I believe that most
psychologists would be successful at making money in this manner.

Such a way to make money is unknown to me but to make some money, that would be a pretty
nice business venture. I believe that most
psychologists would be successful at making money in this manner.
We have different ways by which you can use to earn money online but you have to be to serious individual before you can earn, making money online is not for the lazy ones.

We have different ways by which you can use to earn money online but you have to be to serious individual before you can earn, making money online is not for the lazy ones.
This has always been true, regardless of any online work or business you are managing. Hard work and seriousness is the bare minimum that should be shown for an online job to be successful and an online business to thrive

This has always been true, regardless of any online work or business you are managing. Hard work and seriousness is the bare minimum that should be shown for an online job to be successful and an online business to thrive
That's completely true, you need to have multiple streams of income, you don't have to totally depends on one thing, it doesn't work like that, you have to work hard in other to get it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back