What's new

Freelance sites/gig sites that don't take massive cuts of your profits

Actually the primary reason why site are developed, is for money generation and I believe most of the site operate based on protocols they have designed so personally I have no problem with that because I can quit when am not comfortable.
Probably, it is very important and necessary people understand this important. The major reason those websites are existing is for them to generate money for themselves and make profit at the end of the day.

I believe every freelance or any online earnings site, has a particular or specific amount of percentage that it will deduct from your income as it own also. I have no idea about a massive cut because they also aim for income.

I believe every freelance or any online earnings site, has a particular or specific amount of percentage that it will deduct from your income as it own also. I have no idea about a massive cut because they also aim for income.
Yeah, I think the 30% most freelancing plattforms stakes is quite okay. Taking about 50% is not okay in my own opinion because it will discourage a lot of freelancers.

I think most of the online site, do takes their cut based on the principles of which it was established and as a member, you most have to respect their rules and go by it. any violation, it may be punished.

I think most of the online site, do takes their cut based on the principles of which it was established and as a member, you most have to respect their rules and go by it. any violation, it may be punished.
Yes, as a member before you work on any website you should always read the terms and conditions. If you are cool with it you can go ahead and begin to work on the platform instead of complaining.

Many people couldn't have even succeeded as freelancers if platforms like Fiverr and the rest of them did not exist. Anyone who uses his or her website will find it a bit difficult to get clients.
Building your own website would definitely take you a lot of time to build that traffic that would lead to sales on your digital skills, so it is advisable to leverage on already existing platforms.

Making comparison of the commission that would be received by each and every freelancing site would be instrumental to knowing the best to pick because you wouldn't want to work and larger portion of your pay will go to the freelancing sites.
Most of the freelancing sites are collecting 20% as commission. And to look at it very well the 20% is not too much for a platform that give help you to get job and also serve as an escrow.

Most of the freelancing sites are collecting 20% as commission. And to look at it very well the 20% is not too much for a platform that give help you to get job and also serve as an escrow.
There's no freelancing platform that wouldn't take certain amount of commission because that is what is needed to keep running in the platform without no stress and hiccups and it is very important.

It is true that most of the freelancing platforms are making huge amount of money and that is how they maintain their website because it is needed. They would need to take certain percentage from the amount the freelancers receive.

It is true that most of the freelancing platforms are making huge amount of money and that is how they maintain their website because it is needed. They would need to take certain percentage from the amount the freelancers receive.
It is needed to have certain amount of money as commission from freelancers but when the percentage received by the freelancing platforms get too high, it is going affect the freelancers too.

There's no way a website can be maintained without making any amount of money even the platform that we are working on right now needs some income to run smoothly and it is also applicable to freelancing website.

Building your own website would definitely take you a lot of time to build that traffic that would lead to sales on your digital skills, so it is advisable to leverage on already existing platforms.
Leveraging on already existing platforms is very much effective but at the same time having your own website is the best. This is because if you're able to build the traffic you will make a lot of money with it for free.

Personally I don't really think they are taking too much of your own earnings. simply because it's their responsibility to maintain and manage the site no matter what challenges that the site might be facing on the internet and without their effort, it will be very difficult for you to earned.

Personally I don't really think they are taking too much of your own earnings. simply because it's their responsibility to maintain and manage the site no matter what challenges that the site might be facing on the internet and without their effort, it will be very difficult for you to earned.
If you are not ok with the earning of a freelancing site, you can leave the platform as it not a must to work on a platform you do not agree with their charges

I used to use Fiverr and some other sites, but these days I don't really bother much with those sites anymore. Especially fiverr since they take too huge of a cut from your earnings. So I was wondering if you guys know of freelance sites/gig sites that pay you much better and don't take such a massive cut. I'm fine giving a little cut, but some of these sites take too much for the work you do. And honestly some of these sites don't even push your gig/work out there, so you're essentially paying them for nothing.

Any suggestions for alternatives?
There are many freelance websites and gig platforms that don't take a substantial percentage of your earnings. Compared to the more well-known sites, certain websites, like Toptal and Envato Studio, take a smaller percentage of your earnings. Furthermore, some job platforms, like DoorDash, don't deduct any charges from the revenues of freelancers.

Many people couldn't have even succeeded as freelancers if platforms like Fiverr and the rest of them did not exist. Anyone who uses his or her website will find it a bit difficult to get clients.
You are right
Kudos to those platforms. If not for platforms like Fiverr, a lot of people will not be getting international gigs and a lot of them might have given up on writing.

There are many reasons for why people do not succeed and I should say that competition is one of the main challenges associated with these sort of platforms.

You are right
Kudos to those platforms. If not for platforms like Fiverr, a lot of people will not be getting international gigs and a lot of them might have given up on writing.
Probably, Fiverr is a very trusted platform for people who are looking for workers and freelancers. it has given opportunity to so many people across the world to make a lot of money for themselves.

Probably, Fiverr is a very trusted platform for people who are looking for workers and freelancers. it has given opportunity to so many people across the world to make a lot of money for themselves.
It has also given some people loyal and potential customers from every part of the world and they have made so much money on it. Even though they will remove charges, people will still make money

It has also given some people loyal and potential customers from every part of the world and they have made so much money on it. Even though they will remove charges, people will still make money
of course the percentage they remove is very important for them to keep on maintaining the platform. They also pay their employees and as a business venture they also have to make profit in order to keep it running.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back