What's new

Forum vs Social Media

Well, it depends on my purpose though. If am looking for a way to make friends and connect with loved ones then am sure to choose social media over any forum but I might consider otherwise if I intend on making money online
That is true for me too. Forums are very important for me to earn money, express myself and earn some money. But social media platforms are great for reaching out to friends and family.

That is true for me too. Forums are very important for me to earn money, express myself and earn some money. But social media platforms are great for reaching out to friends and family.
Personally I feel this two cannot be compared as they both have their functions. How would you feel if your favorite social media introduces a method of earning like a forum of it's own?

i like both of them, as forums as social media sites. But nowadays, since i discovered Bizdustry, I am more active here in the forum, than in social media sites. At Facebook I am spending less time: couple of minutes, in the Bizdustry more than an hour.

I find discussions on forums more engaging and intellectual than those on social media. Most comments or contributions on social media usually opinionated and controversial as compared to forum posts.

I find discussions on forums more engaging and intellectual than those on social media. Most comments or contributions on social media usually opinionated and controversial as compared to forum posts.

Social media can be really annoying sometimes. On the forum, you mostly get educated and well-mannered people. However, rarely you may also encounter some really rude people on the forum, too. However, Bizdustry is a really good forum and people in here are kind and polite.

Well I actually prefer social media because it makes things a lot easier and it also makes advertisement easier because you can actually advertise your goods there

Forums are more organized than social media. Sometimes using forums to advertise your products is very Wise unlike advertising on social media platforms like Facebook.

I prefer a well-organized forum where I can read certain things, interact with people. I prefer the forum instead of a social media platform. each with his own opinion.

Well I'll not jump into saying one is better than the other. We have a large void to fill that the both tutors must show and reveal to their followers.
Though I'll prefer forums because the traffic is from the forums exciting.

Well I'll not jump into saying one is better than the other. We have a large void to fill that the both tutors must show and reveal to their followers.
Though I'll prefer forums because the traffic is from the forums exciting.
A lot of people might really be making so much money if their forums is large. Although both of them can be profitable but I believe it will depend on the interest of an individual.

For me I prefer forums than social media because you can learn a lot of things on forums, and also make good money from there also, so forum is really good to join.

For me I prefer forums than social media because you can learn a lot of things on forums, and also make good money from there also, so forum is really good to join.
Let's say if a social media like Facebook decides to create a system where you can earn little cash like on forums, would you prefer them more? Or would you stick to forums?

You are right, forum tends to have less members compared to social media,and in forums most of them gathered together for a specific purpose, unlike social media.

I believe that running a forum or social media platform has its own benefits or advantages and for specific purpose(s). I think there are things that are better carried out in forums while others are better carried out in social media.

For conversation and learning, I like forums. I get to observe folks who are focused and enthusiastic about sharing information. It has a better response time. It's more about associating socializing on social media.

For conversation and learning, I like forums. I get to observe folks who are focused and enthusiastic about sharing information. It has a better response time. It's more about associating socializing on social media
Same here. I prefer using forums to websites because conversations in forums are more interactive and you will get to learn many ideas from different people.

I feel like forums are more organized than social media. While the same discussions can probably happen - I feel like it can be organized better within areas of discussion specifically.
In terms of easily getting more people into the page social media would be most appropriate for this. But forum is easily controlled so I'll go for this
Post automatically merged:

If you looking for a more detailed, well defined and probably more correct information forums will give you that, social media is full of fake news though there are still some verified ones.
You are very right. You hardly can tell which is which except for the view verified users. But most people go for social media because it's easily accessible and user friendly

Last edited:
Personally I don't have time for social media like Facebook for serious discussion because the whole thing will look so childish, if I am interested to engage in serious discussion on any topic of my interest probably forums will always be the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back