What's new

Forum vs Social Media

Over the past couple of years I have found out that interacting on forums
has proven to be more beneficial for me because you are having a group of people who are tailored to help you.

Forums are social networks.
Social media is socialized media.

Forums will have a general network and niche they function other while social media focuses on current events and how they impact individuals. It is messy and causes issues because you have too many diverse people and onions on one platform with very little in common. This causes hivemind and groups that hate other groups.

Social media is going to provide you with a diverse amount of people that you can meet and communicate with and you can also use multiple means of communication fast.

I always prefer social media these days. It's just the norm. I also would rather run a Facebook group/page rather than running a forum.
Likewise me too I also prefer forum than social media because forum are more recognize and also organize too, so is really good to consider forum as good than social media.

Over the past couple of years I have found out that interacting on forums
has proven to be more beneficial for me because you are having a group of people who are tailored to help you.
Online forum is very fun and interactive to be working on and most especially you get to make money on forum sites than social media where you just chat and waste your data without making money.

Some people still believe Social media is great for them even asking questions. What I see is youngsters are addicted to social media sites while most educated people are towards forums where they spend less time for getting right answer.
Probably, I have noticed that most of the people using different forums are very matured and you can see that through their answers. social media are full of addicts who may not even if any improvements to your business.

Probably, I have noticed that most of the people using different forums are very matured and you can see that through their answers. social media are full of addicts who may not even if any improvements to your business.
This is just a good summary. Most people are uncultured and ill-mannered mostly because there are no punishments or limits to what their actions online as compared to forums that have rules.

Running a forum is better than maintaining or depending on social media sites. I have a page and group, but at this point it is hard to browse the group. No sections, now categories.
Running forum it is very good also running a social media is so good depending the one you can maintain as well, also your capital can actually tells you the one you can afford to go into so to start making money from it.

I personally prefer forums because you are going to be meeting tailored content. If you are signing up for I get paid to forum then you are only going to be same content about how to make money.

This is just a good summary. Most people are uncultured and ill-mannered mostly because there are no punishments or limits to what their actions online as compared to forums that have rules.
Definitely, if I want to seek opinion about a particular time I will go to forums instead of social media platforms. On forums you will get more reasonable answers compared to social media platforms.

I think this is an interesting question,

Forums are much better suited for richer, longer form discussions. If you look at a typical forum thread it will include a number of participants, often incorporates rich media (e.g. videos, pictures, polls, and more), and has tools better suited for responding and replying to people. Social media great for discussion, but the unit of conversation is typically smaller and often replies to that specific post. As such, I feel forums are better for longer more involved discussions and social is better for smaller more informal discussions.

In terms of the audience, I have always found social media audiences to be a little less sticky and people are instead pulled into the content when it stands out. Forums are more of a clubhouse where people join up and become invested in the community. Thus, while forums may be smaller, I suspect the quality of the content is more in-depth and longer-running.
what you just highlighted about social medais and forum are true,the thing about forum is that the depth and insightsive information you will get on forum is usually rich compare to what is obtainable on socila media.

Forums are far much better than social media because many social media platforms do nothing when offensive content is posted in there. I am glad that forums do not allow such things.

Forums are much better suited for richer, longer form discussions. If you look at a typical forum thread it will include a number of participants, often incorporates rich media (e.g. videos, pictures, polls, and more), and has tools better suited for responding and replying to people. Social media great for discussion, but the unit of conversation is typically smaller and often replies to that specific post. As such, I feel forums are better for longer more involved discussions and social is better for smaller more informal discussions.

In terms of the audience, I have always found social media audiences to be a little less sticky and people are instead pulled into the content when it stands out. Forums are more of a clubhouse where people join up and become invested in the community. Thus, while forums may be smaller, I suspect the quality of the content is more in-depth and longer-running.
what you just highlighted about social medais and forum are true,the thing about forum is that the depth and insightsive information you will get on forum is usually rich compare to what is obtainable on socila media.

Though you can gain more information and meet new people online , but you will just be wasting Your data and money , but you can earn everything with money on forum sites .

Forums would be my choice for getting money online, but social media sites would be my preference for interacting with others. Although I find each of these mediums to be good, they each serve a different use

Forums would be my choice for getting money online, but social media sites would be my preference for interacting with others. Although I find each of these mediums to be good, they each serve a different use
That's true, if you have a good skills set you can work on forums an earn a considerable amount of, a lot of people don't know they can earn money online.

Forums are one of the best ideas on internet where people could communicate, beside that could learn new stuff and find some money making resources.

Definitely, if I want to seek opinion about a particular time I will go to forums instead of social media platforms. On forums you will get more reasonable answers compared to social media platforms.

Forums are far much better. At least, people are disciplined and they know what they are supposed to post. Social media networks are damaging people and there are many people who have also suffered from psychological issues caused by social media networks.

Forums are far much better. At least, people are disciplined and they know what they are supposed to post. Social media networks are damaging people and there are many people who have also suffered from psychological issues caused by social media networks.
Social media is more vast than forums. The reason is because almost anyone can post anything they like on social media but you cannot do the same on forums. But at the end of the day it depends on how you use them.

It's true that forums are much better for longform discussions. Social media is faster paced, in your face, right to the point discussions mostly in real time. I think in some social media spaces you can have a lot of open discussions. It's big with Facebook and Discord, those two are the big competitors to forums in general, since they are becoming more open on discussion.

Discord alone is a big one, because anyone and their mother can make a server and grow a userbase. And now Discord is turning into a semi chat/forum service. They now have their own thread option.

I think Forums are much easier to navigate though, Discord is horrible with navigation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back