Would you create a social network?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$13.5100USD
Biznotes
Would you create a social network by yourself? Do you think you'd be able to? What would you focus your social network on? mainly in communication? in streaming videos and photos? Do you think social media is an easy business to develop? I don't think so, nowadays there is too much competition in this market and I find it difficult to gain a foothold in it.

I don't think am gonna withstand the pressure right on ground. Looking to it, as it stands now the big social networks are not individual efforts but rather are collaboration efforts, so me making a decisions of going into that journey is a no no.

Many years ago, I actually created social networking sites. I built a social networking site by using wordpress. I also once bought facebook clone software that would allow me to create facebook like site but I never got started.

Many years ago, I actually created social networking sites. I built a social networking site by using wordpress. I also once bought facebook clone software that would allow me to create facebook like site but I never got started.
It requires working on a team and also it is not one single man's work, it is harder than people predict because if you start the experience you may reveal a lot of weakness in the work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back