What's new

Forum vs Social Media

That's true, if you have a good skills set you can work on forums an earn a considerable amount of, a lot of people don't know they can earn money online.
Having a skill set is very important, it will help you to gain the good results you want, a lot of people don't really understand the secret behind having a skill set.

Forums are better than social media as far as I am concerned because I tested both of them. Forums are designed for quality content Post and provide with credits to members. In social media trash post are uncontrollable.

I think this is an interesting question,

Forums are much better suited for richer, longer form discussions. If you look at a typical forum thread it will include a number of participants, often incorporates rich media (e.g. videos, pictures, polls, and more), and has tools better suited for responding and replying to people. Social media great for discussion, but the unit of conversation is typically smaller and often replies to that specific post. As such, I feel forums are better for longer more involved discussions and social is better for smaller more informal discussions.

In terms of the audience, I have always found social media audiences to be a little less sticky and people are instead pulled into the content when it stands out. Forums are more of a clubhouse where people join up and become invested in the community. Thus, while forums may be smaller, I suspect the quality of the content is more in-depth and longer-running.
To my opinion forum is very good than social media. To start with social media will take a long time to gather some information used their but forum is easy to access immediately you sign up you start to make money.

Social media is more vast than forums. The reason is because almost anyone can post anything they like on social media but you cannot do the same on forums. But at the end of the day it depends on how you use them.

Yes, this might be the case, but the main problem with social media is that they never take any action against offensive content and they allow that. This is quite disheartening.

Forums is more expensive to maintain than a general website and will need more than one moderator at a particular period of time to make sure that the forums runs effectively without .

I prefer forums than social media why because forum policy and regulations is very strict and doesn't not support gibberish, lengthy and low quality Post or comments.

Forums are better than social media , It offers us the opportunity to make some money while the same time learning alot from people. This is not possible on social media.

I prefer forums than social media why because forum policy and regulations is very strict and doesn't not support gibberish, lengthy and low quality Post or comments.
I will always be in support of forum sites than social media , with social media , you can meet new friends and chat with old friends while burning your data , but with forum sites , you have the opportunity of making money and meeting new people at the same time .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back