What's new

Facebook or Instagram

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I think Facebook is better option to advertise and online buisness as compared to instagram because a large number of people can connected through Facebook you can easily advertise their buisness.MMostly people have no interest on instagram and have no knowledge to use about it.So us in Facebook is better you can easily manage it and use it
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to building an online presence for the aim of starting a business, which do you think is better between Facebook and Instagram?
I think Facebook is better option to advertise and online buisness as compared to instagram because a large number of people can connected through Facebook you can easily advertise their buisness.MMostly people have no interest on instagram and have no knowledge to use about it.So us in Facebook is better you can easily manage it and use it

it is easy to make followers on Instagram than to make friends on Facebook so I think if you are going to promote your business Instagram is best today to do this and you can reach many people through Instagram.

Although there are many new options for marketers to integrate into their strategies, you can’t always apply the same techniques you’d use for Facebook to Instagram and vice versa. So, let’s take a look at some of the differences between the two and help you understand where your brand should focus attention.

Instagram posts have more than 2,400 likes compared to Facebook's 21. ... For example, photos perform better on Instagram than on Facebook, which is why Instagram is primarily used. On the other hand, text is mostly left on Facebook. You need to consider how each of your audiences uses each network.

Actually both Facebook and Instagram are quite cool for business start up and advancement. But from my experience, have come to notice that Instagram is more influential when it comes to business promotion online. You can easily connect to your customers on both social media.

The both are more encouraging in marketing your business because of the traffic they convey everyday and everytime. But I will prefer facebook if compulsory to choose one because it really use by more people.

They are both good for building online presence for our products. Considering the fact they are free and could be accessed by unlimited numbers of people it all depends on the platform you want to harness.

Will go for facebook. When your target is to meet a larger audience, facebook is the best. Virtually half of the world are on Facebook, so its so easy to access the type of people you want your product to reach : age, sex, location, language and whst have you.

The two social media sites are Facebook and Instagram. Both sell goods for people. People sell their stuff and make a profit on these websites. People on Facebook announce their things. People are missing Facebook a lot and their sales are growing thereby. People both use one thing to sell and increase their situation for more profit. They do the same and do the same thing.

Instagram is more mobile friendly. Given that it has been the only mobile platform for many years, and has a limited number of content types, it is not surprising that Instagram is a better mobile experience than Facebook. Facebook has come a long way in this regard, but the Instagram phone is built for a period.

The Instagram post has over 2,400 likes compared to Facebook's 21. ... For instance, images perform better on Instagram than Facebook since that's what Instagram is primarily used for. Text, on the other hand, is better left to Facebook most of the time. You have to consider how your audience uses each social network.

it is easy to make followers on Instagram than to make friends on Facebook so I think if you are going to promote your business Instagram is best today to do this and you can reach many people through Instagram.
You are quite correct. Instagram also looks more matured for business interaction and networking. Facebook could be confusing sometimes without knowing how to navigate through the platform. I would also advise the use of Instagram.

Instagram is more mobile friendly. Given that it has been the only mobile platform for many years, and has a limited number of content types, it is not surprising that Instagram is a better mobile experience than Facebook. Facebook has come a long way in this regard, but the Instagram phone is built for a period.

I think i prefer instagram most because i need unique brand and i follow celebrities most in instagram and i like it very much because i get post from those people which follow in this platform.

Facebook because it has the most users in terms of social media that ?means your advertisement or promotion to have a presence in social media will reach more people than on Instagram. Plus people on Facebook will more likely pay attention to your page than on Instagram where almost everyone just follow famous personalities

facebook is best for advertisment because its old and widly use social media and the num.of active user its too much as compare to instagram. but you want to spread business very fast so you can do work on both media

Facebook and Instagram have been hard at work bridging the gap between user bases. Things like the ability to have an Instagram placement for a Facebook ad and allowing users to share Instagram Stories directly to Facebook are just two of the ways these platforms have created moments of synergy for marketers and users alike.

Both are good things for business advertisement and promotion, but if you are celebrity then Instagram will help you alot or if you have a lot of follower than Instagram will help you in business advertising, but if you have not anything like this then you should go for Facebook only.

Facebook is the number one I am going to choose if I want to promote my new business on the internet. The reason is that Facebook has groups in different niches you might have established your business. It is pretty much easier to build audience on Facebook through paid traffic. Once I asked built enough audience on Facebook then the next place will be on Instagram.
You are right, facebook has greater advantages over other social media platforms as a result of the fact that it has the highest number of users, easy to navigate, and getting traffic for one's advertisements do not necessarily require running paid advertisements when you already have likes.

If you have strong visual content to spare for ads, then Instagram will be your better choice. This network will also be good if you have the budget to spare for creating this kind of content. If your content is more varied or includes more written content, then Facebook may be better for your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back