What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is that I really don't like anything related to get rich quick scheme because majority of them are purely scam. A lot of people have lost some huge amount of money in this scheme and some have gone to the extent of commiting suicide

I don't know why my body just found it difficult to respond very well anytime I want to participate in a get-rich-quick scheme. Maybe because I am going to lose money at the end that's why my body react that way.

There are several fast paths to getting rich, namely by investing in crypto and stocks, or you can also become a forex or crypto trader. this is legit, it all depends on your ability and your luck, in running this business there is nothing easy and instant to get rich. Of course you often hear that many young people have become rich because they invest in crypto or stocks, even many people have become rich, becoming forex traders

Well, can we say that crypto staking is also a kind of get rich quick scheme? I know nothing about crypto staking and I would like you to explain me if it is worthwhile to stake cryptos and earn?

Many get rich quick schemes that I have registered on are obviously scam , that's why I have leave earning through that mode and look for a better medium to earn

Many get rich quick schemes that I have registered on are obviously scam , that's why I have leave earning through that mode and look for a better medium to earn

I am sure you are referring to HYIPs projects. They are definitely scams and they are now introducing new ways to scam you. For example, they may disguise as a lending platform and try to scam people.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I think you are referring to Hyips and ponzi schemes. The reality of those sites is that if they pay at all, it is usually for a short while and only early users get paid. In the worst case, they wouldn't even pay at all after getting people's funds.

I think you are referring to Hyips and ponzi schemes. The reality of those sites is that if they pay at all, it is usually for a short while and only early users get paid. In the worst case, they wouldn't even pay at all after getting people's funds.

All the HYIPs are blatant scams and such HYIP sites are only made to scam people and rob their hard earned money. Almost everything stated on the HYIP site is a lie and it is only a trap to eat away investors funds.

Firstly I want to say that I won't advise anyone to have the get rich quick syndrome because it is very very bad and I have ventured into many get-rich-quick site but the turn out to be scam an example Is us my option

I am sure you are referring to HYIPs projects. They are definitely scams and they are now introducing new ways to scam you. For example, they may disguise as a lending platform and try to scam people.
Some comes in form of paid to click sites and others , we just need to be more careful so we don't invest in them and later get scammed , because we can't trust the platforms

I cannot advise any individual to take part in this, picture time to get rich and because rushing it out could lead you to dOom sometimes

All the HYIPs are blatant scams and such HYIP sites are only made to scam people and rob their hard earned money. Almost everything stated on the HYIP site is a lie and it is only a trap to eat away investors funds.
You would think that people will learn from such scam experiences but unfortunately, a lot of people still fall victim out of greed hoping to get one that will pay them.

I have actually tried out a bunch of them, but none actually works out. Although I make some really good amount from it.

MMM is the first get rich schemes I have ever tried and i played smart during th investment , I later invested twice and left site before the site crashed down and people lost their money the process.
You have asked if i have ever tried a get rich quick scheme that has ever worked, the answer is no. I have tried them in the past and they all come crashing down eventually like a pack of cards, so i don't try them anymore

Well, can we say that crypto staking is also a kind of get rich quick scheme? I know nothing about crypto staking and I would like you to explain me if it is worthwhile to stake cryptos and earn?
Hi, bro crypto staking is not a get-rich-quick scheme, but you will get rewards or passive income according to the amount of crypto you stake. Just like you put money in the bank and earn interest. You don't need special skills or buy equipment. You only need to store certain cryptos, for example Cardano, Reddcoin, Tron in certain wallets that support crypto stakes. your choices: desktop wallets, mobile wallets, and well-known crypto exchanges. now you can also stake crypto on Expresscrypto.io, If you still have questions, please write them here, so they can be useful for other members. Good luck.

Get rich quick syndrome... An epidemic raging between the youths. This syndrome made me a victim to several online scams in the past. Lost a whooping life savings sum in the past. Never have I for once benefited from hyip or ponzi

Over the years I have come to see those get rich quick schemes and investment as traps and a form of gambling in itself. If always doesn't end well for most people Indulging in it anyway

Yeah I have and I lost a lot of money on that account
I have been a victim that has lost a lot of money only platform known as mmm and this platform became very popular in my country back then to the extent that a very large amount of people lost various sizes of money to them.

I used to advise all my friends not to engage on any get the fish quick skim that is a way of losing money I know some people that have lost many money on such platform just build a good online business and you will surely make good money from it

I haven't been lucky with any get-rich-quick scheme so far as even the time that a lot of people try mmm does yes I tried it and it was that time or period that I lost my money.
Venturing into a get-rich-quick scheme and getting your money back is actually based on luck and the time you git the information. A friend of mine did the same get-rich-quick scheme I did and even put in a big amount of money after cashing out the first time and he got all his money back. I did it but not ad early as when he did his and I wasn't able to get all my money back. So it depends on the time you got the information.

I actually participated in the money making machine (mmm) scheme back then and funny enough I got profits albeit for a while because I joined a little late. I was skeptical at first until a friend convinced me to join but also gave a timeframe that he'll pull out and we were lucky to make some profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back