What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write your reply...ever tried a rich scheme that actually worked
Well as for me no i have never tried to do so but I think In my point of view I think it might be a good good idea to have a great and successful earnings

Write your reply...ever tried a rich scheme that actually worked
Well as for me no i have never tried to do so but I think In my point of view I think it might be a good good idea to have a great and successful earnings
Indeed this is everyone's goal to be able to earn successfully be it online or offline. I have been into some in the past before and I failed in some and was successful in others.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I have being scam several time, am very careful with most online business that has to do with quick money, I have not seen one, but I know we have legit one

None of this program of actually worked out for me the right way. The moral truth day is that you can't get rich quick easily, it is very rare
Post automatically merged:

None of this program of actually worked out for me the right way. The moral truth day is that you can't get rich quick easily, it is very rare

The truth is that I really don't like anything related to get rich quick scheme because majority of them are purely scam. A lot of people have lost some huge amount of money in this scheme and some have gone to the extent of commiting suicide
I have not been lucky with any get-rich-quick scheme because I have never tried any of them and I don't know talk to any of them in the future because I really want to earn my money in a legitimate way not through some get-rich-quick schemes which are most likely going to be illegitimate.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I have never tried such, I dont really want a story that touches the heart and tickles the bombom. I chose to be pushing pushing little by little because I believe one day, I must get there. It can only take a little time, we all must get there.

Never at all to be honest , anything that's like quick rich scheme has always been a failure to me , though I get attracted to them and start putting money by watching how others get profit , but it doesn't favor me unfortunately.

Yes, and l was scammed of $150 then thinking l was investing on something huge and legit. To think it was even a married woman who anchored the whole scam, was kind of disheartening. I learnt a lot from that ugly ordeal, l went as far as borrowing from online loan shark, thank God l repaid back.

I don't believe in short cut to success. I believe in working hard to become successful. That's why I have always avoid get rich quick schemes. I don't think anyone can become actually rich with such schemes.

Yes, and l was scammed of $150 then thinking l was investing on something huge and legit. To think it was even a married woman who anchored the whole scam, was kind of disheartening. I learnt a lot from that ugly ordeal, l went as far as borrowing from online loan shark, thank God l repaid back.
That was a really huge amount. I can only imagine how disappointing and devastating that situation was for you. I am glad though that you were able to pay back the loan shark.

The get rich quick schemes only work for people who are extremely lucky. There have been cases of people earning millions of dollars after purchasing the lottery tickets.

The only one i registered for then was disastrous, i lost all the 120usd which i invested in the scheme and was expecting double, unfortunately, all was gone. They pay some to enable more preys register so as to defraud them.

Most of the get rich quick schemes are based on unethical business activitie. For example, HYIPs can be a get rich quick schemes, but they are based on unethical money earning models such as ponzi schemes.

There are a few quick ways to getting rich, to be specific by putting resources into crypto and stocks, or you can likewise turn into a forex or crypto broker. This is genuine, everything relies upon your capacity and your karma, in maintaining this business there is not much and moment to get rich. Obviously you regularly hear that numerous youngsters have become rich since they put resources into crypto or stocks, even many individuals have become rich, becoming forex brokers.

Yeah. Actually tried one around July or so and it paid money. I didn't make any investment as my referrals kept making deposits and I got commissions from them. I felt bad for them in the end though as it later crashed and ran away with millions

I have actually not been lucky with such schemes because I have not ventured into many of, I have been to one. But I never withdrew my money.

I have tried a lot of HYIP and Ponzi schemes and I managed to earn really good money before these sites shut down. At one time, I was earning $270 per month from HYIPs

I wasn't lucky with the one I tried my luck on it has not paid my investment back though the scheme is still operating.

No get rich quick scheme can ever work. Because if it does work for you, it was actually luck that was on your side that moment it worked for you not because it was meant to be working. All such schemes are actually frauds in disguise

I have never tried to get rich quick scheme. I am not a greedy person, I am a realistic person and I do not take a shortcut way to success. I believe in working hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back