What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to think of it after I had learned my lesson the hard way that hyips were scam especially the ones on telegram I studied a new company, invested early got my profit and never returned
That was how I learnt my own lesson the hard way too. I have been scammed three times by different high-yield investment programs. I came to my senses after I got broke as a result.

Get rich quick scheme from the name is a way if saying being involved in gambling. Because such schemes is a mere gambling scheme. I have gotten involved in some years back and it didn't end well

I have actually tried a get rich quick scheme that have worked before. I knew it was a scam but since it was early, I joined and cashed out from it.
That is how get rich quick scheme works. They will make sure that the first set of people that joined the program got paid their money after that, the rest that invested will lose their money to the scam.

I recently tried this one called resonance profit and it paid 50% in 30days, I have come to notice that most site that run quick scheme should be done once or twice.
Yes most of this website that will tell you to invest your money into them will definitely pay you on the first time so that they can get your full trust and so that you can also invest a big amount of money than the first one that you have invested being that you feel that you have trusted them for paying you for that first investment that you did with them. This is when they will run away with your money.

I have tried a quick rich scheme that but along the line it crashed after getting my hopes high. It lasted for 4 months, earned the trust of its subscribers and then went off suddenly. I wasn't able to recover all my money though.

Get rich quick schemes are a pure gamblers attitude. I have not be so lucky in making any hits with any of the get rich quick schemes I once engaged in

I tried one in the past and I can say that it didn't favour me at all. I lost some amount of money to the scheme and some of my friends I introduced to the scheme also lost some money too in the scheme

I have tried most of them in the past then and I used them to make some money, I was able to recover most of the money I invest it but all the one I have tried do not last for a long time as the end up crashing.

I have never tried any get rich quick scheme because they are not really feasible. They have scammed a lot of people and this is why I am scared of them

There are lucky people that such schemes have worked for but I would not advise anyone to go into it because it can make lose a whole lot of money.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I have actually tried a couple of them,and they were introduced to me by a friend.I engaged in it,it started paying and all of a sudden it stoped and crashed.I was happy that i did not loss a dime from the scheme.But after i did my analysis,i discovered that all the amount i put is conmensurate with what went out.

I tried so many get rich schemes and only one of them worked. Just for a week though. And I was back to not earning so much in so little time. That is when I learnt that those schemes don't work, I am better off giving my effort.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I have joined a site with this get rich quick schemes. It is an investment site that says after 24 hours your money will be doubled. I decided to join because the minimum deposit was only $0.10. After 24 hours truly when I logged in to the site my money doubled. But when I will withdraw the money, it will say pending transaction. I was scammed by this get rich quick investment site.

I have never tried a get rich quick scheme that works. All the get rich quick scheme that I have tried in the past were all scam. I lost all my investments into the schemes.

Come to think of it after I had learned my lesson the hard way that hyips were scam especially the ones on telegram I studied a new company, invested early got my profit and never returned
Ninety nine percent of HYIP sites are mostly scams which always robs money from Peter to pay Paul, and later wait for Peter , Paul and their freiend to invest heavily and runs with their money.

I have tried a quick rich scheme that but along the line it crashed after getting my hopes high. It lasted for 4 months, earned the trust of its subscribers and then went off suddenly. I wasn't able to recover all my money though.
I haven't been lucky with any get-rich-quick scheme so far as even the time that a lot of people try mmm does yes I tried it and it was that time or period that I lost my money.

I have tried a few known Ponzi schemes in the past that has worked for me because I always entered early and then there was a reduced chance of the platform crashing.

I wouldn't advise anyone to go into Ponzi scheme because they are just out there to rob people of what people take it for these money to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back