What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah indeed I have but that's a long time ago, the thing about Ponzi schemes is that at the beginning there is usually a high chance that one could make something worthwhile

I think it only favours when you join at the early stage, take your profits and quit the scheme before you get scammed. A lot of people have fallen for a lot of these scams.

I have never seen one that make someone rich rather it make them to regret why they even start it, the only thing it does it to change your mindset and make you understand it is not easy to get rich quick as you expected because it requires works on your side.

I recently tried this one called resonance profit and it paid 50% in 30days, I have come to notice that most site that run quick scheme should be done once or twice.

There's no such thing. You can't get rich in one day. It's always a scam. People need to stop to believe people who advertise or talking about that. It's risky and you can lose everything.

I have been an investor in a paid to click site and it is kind of working like a get rich quick scheme for me, but I do realize that it can scam me at any time. I do realize that if I want to earn money, I have to risk money. I would never advise anyone to risk money just like I have risked my own money.

I have never seen one that make someone rich rather it make them to regret why they even start it, the only thing it does it to change your mindset and make you understand it is not easy to get rich quick as you expected because it requires works on your side.
Yeah, all those scammers with their get-rich-scheme will not allow themselves to be victims. You will deposit your money and then you will get the 1st dividend. To receive the next dividend you have to recruit a new victim. That's they way the scheme works.

I have actually not tried a get-rich-quick scheme before and of course I am not interested in such schemes because 99% of them will run away with your money.

There was this scam platform that came out tears back the promised 70% return of investment. I knew it was scam but since I was an early bird I hoped on and it worked.

It may not count as a conventional get rich quick scheme but I trusted some random people on Reddit about the GameStop events when the price was only $37. I ended up buying 5 shares at that price and then a further 5 shares at different higher price points. At one point, I had unrealised gains of over £1500 but when I didn't sell at the right time. I still managed to make £500 profit so it was a decent "get rich quick scheme".

Are you talking about buying shares of some company? Buying shares can be risky because of the fact that share prices are also volatile just like cryptocurerrency. The only difference is that cryptocurrencies are volatile whereas share prices can be influenced by big fish in the market as far as I have heard.

I have tried a couple of time in the past and have always ended up being at a loss. These things are experiences one now have that there is nothing like get rich quick fix anywhere without working hard for it

This reminds me of the era of MMM in Nigeria. It was actually a win for me at start because I had made a huge amount of money but I lose everything and even incurred huge debt due to greed.

Investing in Ponzi scheme is never a good idea because you will definitely get scammed at some point. This is exactly how HYIPs work. People do earn money investing in ponzi schemes such as HYIP, but they lose a lot more than they actually earn.

All the get-rich-quick scheme I have ever subscribe to cost me time and my money. Are usually nwc my money and my time in most of those schemes. I have learnt a lot in the process I have vowed never to invest in any get-rich-quick scheme again.

There is always the possibility that those who get into such get-rich-quick scheme programs in the beginning when it was set up will always make money from it but as time passed it will fade away and people that invested late will lose their money.

O am very luck to have know just exactly how all these get rich quick schemes work. Whenever they are launched, I know its a matter of time before they crash so I rush and make some early earnings and then run away from there.
The ones i have always wish to join,always pack up as quickly as possible.I had an experience ,where a cousin of mine took money from me to do the deal online,but t did not quite work out as planned.we never recovered the money.

All get rich quick scheme are all scam. They try to lure people into it by first making some lucky ones rich to deceive others to invest and get scammed.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
No ooo.... Even crypto that's like a scheme to get rich quick self, we are still working it out of the shell to become something good. I don't believe in all this schemes.

Forex trading is not really a get rich quick scheme. Get rich quick scheme are investment that you make a lot of money from without putting much efforts. Forex trading needs a lot of training and experience before one can actually trade it, so it is a professional trade and not a get rich quick scheme.
I truly believe with you that forex trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme and I wouldn't try any get rich quick schemes because I know that most of them are actually scams. Maybe if I have tried a get-rich-quick scheme that is working then I might have become a billionaire right now.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I think i have tried two get rich quick scheme that i actually git lucky on one and lost in the second one, the first one was MMM and i was quick to withdraw after investing twice before it folded up ,but I tried kne just of recent and lost my money.

I have actually tried a get rich quick scheme that have worked before. I knew it was a scam but since it was early, I joined and cashed out from it.

The people that usually benefit from such schemes and we can venture into it very early but those that goes late will definitely lose their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back