What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About two of these get rich schemes that I tried had ended up being fake and duping people of the hard earned money. But I have been lucky to follow my mind and invest little amounts on the two occasions which I was able to over look. Since then, I wave aside any of such schemes.
I have not gotten rich yet by any get rich quick schemes. All I can say is that there is no shortcut to getting rich unless I win a jackpot price in a lottery. The problem is I do not bet in any lotteries because I do not have the money to purchase those lottery tickets.

I think the best way to make high yield investment program profitable for you history invest in them at the earliest age. This will give you a chance to make back your money before it becomes popular.

There is nothing like get rich program. They are all scam. How can we fall for that kind of program that will say that I will invest in small money and be rich with it. They are scam stay away from them

By now everyone out there should have known that getting rich can't be quick. There for all schemes that claim to provide that for you are definitely scams. When you start you will get convinced because they will hey you at the start period as time progresses and you start feeling more comfortable with them they disappear and I know where to be found. If anyone ever Gets Rich from those games he must have started really really early.

There is nothing like get rich program. They are all scam. How can we fall for that kind of program that will say that I will invest in small money and be rich with it. They are scam stay away from them
Most times we allow desperation to rule us without giving much thoughts to the risks involved. Anyways, these days, I steer clear of such programs because they always lead to premium tears.

Most times we allow desperation to rule us without giving much thoughts to the risks involved. Anyways, these days, I steer clear of such programs because they always lead to premium tears.
You are right i almost fell for one because the way they advertised the website made me forget that this is scam. But I was delayed before depositing before I now changed my mind

Not once! I've never been so lucky. I see it all as scam. I've invested do much in an attempt yo gain more to solve pressing problems but it back fired.

Yes , I have tried a get rich quick schemes that actually worked and I had to withdraw because I had a hunch that things will get sour with the scheme and it actually does get bad in the end where most people ended up loosing all their money they invested.
The thing is that I was so tempted to be get involved in a get-rich-quick scheme and this get-rich-quick scheme but mmm but my saving grace was that I did not have the money to even invest into it at that time.

Well, the thing is that I personally don't even venture into one of those kinda sites as it's very risky. They tend to favour only the pioneers and those who later joins afterwards get scammed
I also don't like such sites anymore. They always end up scamming people. So you may earn the profits today and loose all the other days. I prefer to steer clear from such sites.

Many people invest in HYIP sites and they believe that they are a kind of get rich quick schemes and HYIPs might actually work for some people who know how to make money using HYIPS. However, I would NEVER advise anyone to invest in HYIP sites. Most HYIPs are absolute scams.

I've actually benefited from a get Rich quick scheme before but my greatest undoing was to plough back everything I earned and it folded up

There are several fast paths to getting rich, namely by investing in crypto and stocks, or you can also become a forex or crypto trader. this is legit, it all depends on your ability and your luck, in running this business there is nothing easy and instant to get rich. Of course you often hear that many young people have become rich because they invest in crypto or stocks, even many people have become rich, becoming forex traders

Well, this is one of the main reasons why I LOVE crypto. I will be investing in crypto this month and I can just hope I would gain profits. Right now i am trying to predict the crypto price. When I am done with that, I will certainly invest real money.

So there are many get-rich-quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get-rich-quick scheme that worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
There is no get a rich quick scheme that is legit. These schemes have a way of buying your trust with promises but they are all fake. To make money, you should be solving a problem most importantly.
These get-rich-quick schemes just come from the moon and promise to double your money in 24 hrs.

They is nobody that has not tried to get rich quickly scheme because for me tried it before but doesn't workout, when I invested my money in MMM so it was not easy to get rich quickly it takes sometime.

There was a get-rich-quick scheme that promise to pay people about 200% of their investment in just 60 days and in as much as I knew it was a Ponzi scheme I invested because I knew I was among those who invested early.

I do not believe that that there are any real "Get Rich Quick" scheme that actually works. But I think that it might work for some people. As I said before, there are many people who invest in HYIPs and get rich. However, a HYIP is a get rich quick scheme for the HYIP owner only.

I also don't like such sites anymore. They always end up scamming people. So you may earn the profits today and loose all the other days. I prefer to steer clear from such sites.
I am right there with you. Although some of my peeps do say they gain from it but I see it more like a trap and am a kind of person that's more comfortable to earn my money in a decent way

Oh well, come to think of it nobody is truly rich from a get rich quick scheme so it's better to invest in a deal business you can work with

Forex is a very lucrative online business if you are good at it. You can make a lot of money on forex trading just with minutes and you can also lose everything same short time

Forex can be lucrative but it is really risky. The same goes for cryptocurrency investements and trades. They can make you rich overnight, but they can also make you lose money really quickly. However, overall, cryptocurrency investment has been proved to be a good investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back