What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not tried any of such site because I dont trust them. i believe most of the online site are being developed in other to make profit to owner and also to those who will be using the site in one way or the other can not makes you rich unless they have benefited from you.

Yes I have tried some of these online get rich quick schemes before like the Ponzi schemes that was rampant in my country at some point. I made some money in one and lost my money in another type of the scheme later

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
I have actually ventured into different earning platform and most of them are profitable,as a matter of fact my wins are more than my losses.

I've never been favoured in any get rich quick scheme. I've invested more than four times and I lost my money. Though it favours some persons but I've never been fortunate

I've never been favoured in any get rich quick scheme. I've invested more than four times and I lost my money. Though it favours some persons but I've never been fortunate
The once I tried is hyip and I do loss alot of money its work for me that first time but after some time I loss alot of money to it,so I decided to quite that ponzi scheme and do some other business like tha forex trading

I have always been careful to avoid any get rich quick scheme. Any site that i can explain their source of income i try not to have any thing to do with them
Most times the offers that some of these scheme brings out is way too tempting to avoid,but caution need to be taken to know what the money is been invested in,with that you can actually see the legit of the business.

Most times the offers that some of these scheme brings out is way too tempting to avoid,but caution need to be taken to know what the money is been invested in,with that you can actually see the legit of the business.
Its obvious that you dont need to be greedy because when you are greedy you can venture into the wrong investment so its better you stay away from any investment that bring high return per invested amount some of those type of program are the hyip and others

This reminds me of the era of MMM in Nigeria. It was actually a win for me at start because I had made a huge amount of money but I lose everything and even incurred huge debt due to greed.
There were some early investors and the platform known as mmm that actually made a lot of money on the platform. This is what push so many people to invest into the business because they do they want to make money being that they are seeing their colleagues and friends making money on the platform but at the end of the day the platform closed down and a lot of people lost their investment.

Shortcut in making money in life is rare, any business that could fetch you profit will needs proper planning, you might fall victim of scammer if you sought for quick rich scheme

I can say that crypto trading can be a get rich quick scheme IF you invest tons of money and make profits by correctly predicting the price of coin and making the investment. Of course it depends on several factors and your investment strategy and the capital you have at hand.

Come to think of it after I had learned my lesson the hard way that hyips were scam especially the ones on telegram I studied a new company, invested early got my profit and never returned
I don't know why most people don't really want to agree with the fact that all high yielding investment programs also known as HYIPS are all scams. Most people that are investing on all this kind of platform are probably greedy and they want to use their little money to get huge amount of money within a short time.

Personally I have never try to trust any website or page in the name of trying to get rich quickly than its expected of me to follow due regulated process to arrived at the best time. this is because alot of people have been victims of scammers online In the name getting rich quickly.

It may not count as a conventional get rich quick scheme but I trusted some random people on Reddit about the GameStop events when the price was only $37. I ended up buying 5 shares at that price and then a further 5 shares at different higher price points. At one point, I had unrealised gains of over £1500 but when I didn't sell at the right time. I still managed to make £500 profit so it was a decent "get rich quick scheme".
Since the time I had some bad experience with mmm I have not tried any other get-rich-quick scheme ever again because like they say once bitten twice shy. Anyone that has lost to that mmm Ponzi scheme should not fall for any kind of scam ever again but if he or she falls for another scan then that person is definitely a fool.

Since the time I had some bad experience with mmm I have not tried any other get-rich-quick scheme ever again because like they say once bitten twice shy. Anyone that has lost to that mmm Ponzi scheme should not fall for any kind of scam ever again but if he or she falls for another scan then that person is definitely a fool.
So far I do not think there is any other ponzi scheme that was as popular as MMM. Back then almost everyone all over the country was into mmm, it was what actually affected alot of persons which is why people hardly trust online jobs these days.

Most of the "Get Rich Quick schemes" are actually ponzi scams or a big waste of time and you may risk a lots of money. I am quite aware of a few get rich quick programs, but they are very risky and they are probably based on unethical business activities.

From the foregoing, het rich quick schemes isn't even a brilliant way for making money from any good investor. Doing that is tantamount to saying you want to gamble. And gambling is a complete looser game anywhere

I actually follow a Ponzi Scheme site like that, that actually paid off but never lasted but did pay. Infact I made serious cash from the scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back