What's new

Ever had to deal with a bad staff member on your own forum?

Yes I have dealt with a lot of bad staffs since I created my forum they tried to cheat me because I had no idea on how to manage the forum

Well, for me I have never in any chance own a forum but I guess this happens, we are all humans and we do the wrong thing sometime, but I can say everyone will receive his or her judgement according to his deeds.
I think everyone actually makes mistakes and in that case if anyone has a staff member who is not living up to expectation, second Chance should be given but if he or she does not meet up then being changed is the best option.

I think everyone actually makes mistakes and in that case if anyone has a staff member who is not living up to expectation, second Chance should be given but if he or she does not meet up then being changed is the best option.
Yes we all make mistakes, but some people do it over and over again, this not a mistake if it's done repeatedly, seems like some people do this intentionally.

Yes we all make mistakes, but some people do it over and over again, this not a mistake if it's done repeatedly, seems like some people do this intentionally.
I think when someone continues to make a particular mistake for a period of time the person should be punished. What I am saying is that there should be some kind of warning.

Currently I don't really have any site and I am aware that bad and good members are always available on all site and there are various ways to handle them depending on their offence. either by sanctions, etc.

you can decide to sanction them. but the sanction needs to be very strong as for them not to repeat such attitude again and also to serve as a deterrent for other members of your staffs as well.

you can decide to sanction them. but the sanction needs to be very strong as for them not to repeat such attitude again and also to serve as a deterrent for other members of your staffs as well.
I think one of the best solution is for you to reduce their payment for a while. From that they will actually learn their lessons and meet up with expectations.

There'll definitely be bad people everywhere - all you need to do is constantly manage them because it's a risk you're taking in employing people alone. Insurance and good human management should help mitigate some losses.

Actually the issue of bad staff behaviour is inevitable in every workplace that involves different categories of people. the best thing is set rules and also a body that will be responsible for the punishment of offenders.

Actually the issue of bad staff behaviour is inevitable in every workplace that involves different categories of people. the best thing is set rules and also a body that will be responsible for the punishment of offenders.
yes, it is inevitable, there most be bad eggs and people would are not on the same wavelength as you and you would need to weed them out gradually, it would take time but it is definitely worth it.

Probably, setting of rules and regulations for your staff members to follow is actually the best thing to do. Every misbehaviour should have its punishment and that way they will be able to work for the success of your forum.

Actually both the good and the bad staffs are always available at every organisation and it can function without them. the best thing is to handle everyone based on his behaviour.

it is not advisable to manage a bad staff, you need to weed them out of the organization in order to avoid them from corrupting the existing staff and also serve as a deterrent for others.

Actually bad staff are inevitable in all form of business that has to do with alot or number of people simply because everyone has a way of behaviour in such a way that may affect or not the members. sanctions I think is the best option.

Well, i don't own a forum but if i were to own one and i make the mistake of hiring a bad staff member, then i will demote them or ban them if they do something wrong.

I think repulsive behaviour from any member of the forum, regardless of their standing should not be tolerated, and any perpetrator must face the appropriate sanctions without fear or favour

it is not advisable to manage a bad staff, you need to weed them out of the organization in order to avoid them from corrupting the existing staff and also serve as a deterrent for others.
Probably, as a business man you must try as much as possible to remove every bad staff from your business organisation. The reason is because they may hinder the success of that business on the long run.

Probably, as a business man you must try as much as possible to remove every bad staff from your business organisation. The reason is because they may hinder the success of that business on the long run.

Well, if I am conducting a business, then I would definitely never fire any person outright. I would consider giving him or her many chances in the end because I think we all deserve chances.

Well, if I am conducting a business, then I would definitely never fire any person outright. I would consider giving him or her many chances in the end because I think we all deserve chances.
Giving people opportunities to to correct their mistakes is important and good. But after giving someone the opportunity and he or she refuses to improve then there is no point retaining such worker because it will lead to losses in your business.

Giving people opportunities to to correct their mistakes is important and good. But after giving someone the opportunity and he or she refuses to improve then there is no point retaining such worker because it will lead to losses in your business.
like they say, you can take the horse to the river but you can not force the horse to drink water, whichis like trying to help someone that does not want to be help, you would only be wasting your time and energy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back