What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

There are services that sell all around the year and one does not necessarily need to have some patience waiting for certain period of the year before sales boom.

There are definitely some times of the year by people are motivated to buy like during black Friday or during festive seasons like Christmas so you will expect to make more.

Does weather affect business & sales? It depends on the industry. For example, in the Retail and Food Industries, Certain months and “seasons” like Christmas might have peaked sales, while in January, sales targets will reach the bottom low in comparison with other months, as a result of customers having a more significant expenditure in Christmas and to put it simply, they’ve run of money to spend in the January Month. Can you think of any more examples, and do you think the time of year affects sales?
Yh, I think that time of the year affect sales negatively or positively. When Time is Sales: The Impact of Sales Manager Time . Oftentimes, it is the cause of otherwise unexplained increases and decreases in sales.

the time of the year would definitely affect sales price as i believe there are certain goods that perform better on a particular season over some, lets say umbrella for instance, we all know it would perform better during the raining season.

I dont really know about many sales but i definitely knows that the time of the years normally affect the sales and the price of agricultural produce , using palm oil as an example , during the season of palm oil , the price is always down so people prefer hoarding it and selling it after its season.
It is not only the agricultural produce that got affected buy seasons.
Clothing is also affected by seasons among other things most especially during the festive period, there are high demand for clothings.

It is not only the agricultural produce that got affected buy seasons.
Clothing is also affected by seasons among other things most especially during the festive period, there are high demand for clothings.

I think that sometimes much unexpected products also gets affected by the season. For example, I live in a city where the temperatures are almost high. Rarely people buy soups in here.

Some businesses are not that seasonal and it depends on the market entirely. However, now it is assumed that even cryptocurrency market is also influenced by season now.
Some goods and services will sell better at certain time of the year.
It is really nice for you to always consider all of this as a business man to make good profit.

Some goods and services will sell better at certain time of the year.
It is really nice for you to always consider all of this as a business man to make good profit.
It is crucial for the bsiness owners to know that there are some goods with high turnover at certain season.
This is exactly how business operate and the season must be taken note of.

It is crucial for the bsiness owners to know that there are some goods with high turnover at certain season.
This is exactly how business operate and the season must be taken note of.
It will be of great advantage if the business owner could get acquainted to the season where a particular goods and services will sell better.
This is just the best way to maximize profits.

Yes most especially seasonal period Like Christmas and Ramadan. At a certain time in the year there is always a demand for certain goods or services depending on what is happening.

Yes most especially seasonal period Like Christmas and Ramadan. At a certain time in the year there is always a demand for certain goods or services depending on what is happening.
The Christmas season would experience high turnover of commodities and that is when a business owner should have enough in stock.
This is when you will make profit at its peak.

The Christmas season would experience high turnover of commodities and that is when a business owner should have enough in stock.
This is when you will make profit at its peak.

The Eid season in here also had a really big effect on the sales of many items in my country. This is because many people purchase clothes and many items during this season.

Yes, I do have the believe that time of the year do affect sales. Like it's pointed out in the write up, during Christmas food items do rise and reach its peak. But during the festive period, they'll be low sales. Same thing with heater, air condition. They do have the time that they sell fast.

Yes, I do have the believe that time of the year do affect sales. Like it's pointed out in the write up, during Christmas food items do rise and reach its peak. But during the festive period, they'll be low sales. Same thing with heater, air condition. They do have the time that they sell fast.
The time of the year is likely to have a great influence on the price of commodities.
This is very evidence during the festivities, most especially during the Christmas and the new year celebration.

Yes, weather and time of the year do affect sales. For instance, during winter, some product do sale very well. While sime some sell very well during summer. The same thing with festive period and cultural celebration.

Yes, weather and time of the year do affect sales. For instance, during winter, some product do sale very well. While sime some sell very well during summer. The same thing with festive period and cultural celebration.
It is necessary to take note of this as a business owner and always ensure to stock the goods that are affected by seasons for optimum sales and to improve the business.

It is necessary to take note of this as a business owner and always ensure to stock the goods that are affected by seasons for optimum sales and to improve the business.

I must say that apart from time of the year, the rate of inflation and the prices during a particular season also have a really big relationship with the amount of sales generated during a specific time.

There are certain types of agricultural commodities that you will observe are very much more expensive when they are out of season. But you can be rest assured that you'll get them very cheap when in their season because they become in supplus supply.
That is very true,you will find out that getting maize after the season of surplus and avialability would be you having to make up for an additional cost,that is just the thing with seasonal products.

That is very true,you will find out that getting maize after the season of surplus and avialability would be you having to make up for an additional cost,that is just the thing with seasonal products.
It is highly necessary for all business owner to have a good idea on seasonal items or goods.
This is most necessary so that you will be able to maximize the potentials of a business.

It is highly necessary for all business owner to have a good idea on seasonal items or goods.
This is most necessary so that you will be able to maximize the potentials of a business.
That is true,because any business man that is startegic enough would always be proactive and prepare ahead of time before any issue of scarcity will occure on a stock,he prepares ahead of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back