What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

Actually seasons have a great impact in the market. At the beginning of the year things are chip in the market and no customers to patronised and at the end of the year especially December period, things are too costly and marketing is smooth because celebration is involved in that month.so during that period alot of profit is made

Well I believe so because there are some products which are actually periodic products, individuals wouldn't buy extra warm clothing when it summer they would only consider doing this in the Winter and there other numerous products which wouldn't sell well at a particular time or season of the year

Seasonality plays an important role in business. Oftentimes, it is the cause of otherwise unexplained increases and decreases in sales. Those who lack an understanding of an industry's natural cycle might misdiagnose a decline in sales, especially if it lasts longer than two months.

It has been proven that there are some certain time of the year in which people are usually motivated to buy and they are some products that are usually trained in only on some specific locations.

Seasonality plays an important role in business. Oftentimes, it is the cause of otherwise unexplained increases and decreases in sales. Those who lack an understanding of an industry's natural cycle might misdiagnose a decline in sales, especially if it lasts longer than two months.

Yes, this is why many fruit sellers in my country sell fruits that belong to specific seasons. They sell oranges during the winter season and they sell mangoes during summer.

Why not the time of year do affect sales for instance you don't expect to be making alot of money during the training season rather things like umbrella and Zink sale more

Why not the time of year do affect sales for instance you don't expect to be making alot of money during the training season rather things like umbrella and Zink sale more
This is because in certain periods there are discounts to avoid such kind of low sales so the shop make some discounts to bring more sales and reduce the profit.

I think now that jobs are lost and also the recession is in the air. I feel in the near future we are going to be feeling more issues year end and yes sales would be affected.

Does weather affect business & sales? It depends on the industry. For example, in the Retail and Food Industries, Certain months and “seasons” like Christmas might have peaked sales, while in January, sales targets will reach the bottom low in comparison with other months, as a result of customers having a more significant expenditure in Christmas and to put it simply, they’ve run of money to spend in the January Month. Can you think of any more examples, and do you think the time of year affects sales?
Yeah I think so to for exspample on christams or other holidays but business can't depend on that lol often they increase price on things because of holidays to make more proffiy

Yeah I think time of the year affect sales because me for instance am a farmer and I hardly make money during Non rainy season s and all my food stuffs gets destroyed because I don't get sufficient water for the crops to yield and this affects me badly

Seasonality plays a major role in business cycle and sometime it the cause of the unexplainable increase and decrease in sale and it can even cause the downfall of the business if the solution is not found . So I will say time of year matters a lot in running a business

The Christmas season is around the corner and there is likely to be an increase in consumption of rice and other things such as chicken. With This I believe that certain season will effect and increase sales of particular products.

The Christmas season is around the corner and there is likely to be an increase in consumption of rice and other things such as chicken. With This I believe that certain season will effect and increase sales of particular products.
Back in the days , we only eat rice during the yelutide seasons because rice back then are meant for the rich people and its normally costly during any festive season ,

There is always an excess supply of oil, which is the cause of the current drop in price. You will always learn that the cost will undoubtedly be high during the Christmas season.

Back in the days , we only eat rice during the yelutide seasons because rice back then are meant for the rich people and its normally costly during any festive season ,
Do you think it is only rice? I believe that most things will likely go up during the yuletide season. This is always as a result of huge demand of these product at that season.

Do you think it is only rice? I believe that most things will likely go up during the yuletide season. This is always as a result of huge demand of these product at that season.

When it is really cold in here, many people always try their best to buy products like soup. This is why many food stall owners usually sell soups on stalls in my city and it is a seasonal business.

When it is really cold in here, many people always try their best to buy products like soup. This is why many food stall owners usually sell soups on stalls in my city and it is a seasonal business.
For me , the best way to cut off an increase in the price of commodities during the yuletide period is to buy it as early as possible, but in all the same I am not always particularly interested.

For me , the best way to cut off an increase in the price of commodities during the yuletide period is to buy it as early as possible, but in all the same I am not always particularly interested.

Yes, buying products before they become expensive is a really good way to decrease the cost of living. However, the main issue is that you cannot buy perishable goods earlier in time.

Yes, buying products before they become expensive is a really good way to decrease the cost of living. However, the main issue is that you cannot buy perishable goods earlier in time.
I may not be able to buy perishable products and most importantly we don't use perishable product all the time and even if we do it is always on minor quantities compared to products that are not perishable in which we use in huge quantities.

Does weather affect business & sales? It depends on the industry. For example, in the Retail and Food Industries, Certain months and “seasons” like Christmas might have peaked sales, while in January, sales targets will reach the bottom low in comparison with other months, as a result of customers having a more significant expenditure in Christmas and to put it simply, they’ve run of money to spend in the January Month. Can you think of any more examples, and do you think the time of year affects sales?
Definitely yes! The time of year does have a major effect on sales. This is because customers are more likely to buy certain products at certain times of year, for example, Christmas decorations in December, summer clothes in July, and Halloween costumes in October. These examples show how the time of year can affect the type of product that you sell and when you decide to sell it.

You should also consider situations where there is a special event going on that might make people want to buy your product more than usual, such as a big sporting event or holiday celebration like Thanksgiving or Independence Day. This can lead to increased sales for those who want to show their support for their favorite team or celebrate with family members who live at home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back