What's new

Does sport help you make new acquaintances?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course, in addition to my teammates, I met many new people because we constantly play games with many opponents, so I found many interesting people from other cities. Also, I met several influential people who can help me or my team in difficult times.

Yes of course, sports have always helped me to make new friends. I have a friend that I made from playing Top Eleven Football Manager. He's in Netherlands. I've never had a friend who's so good that I made online.

One of the main things that sport fosters is camaraderie and this is totally associated with meeting new people and making them your friends or at least having a good relationship with them, so sport ultimately helps to meet new people and create bonds with others.

Sports provide a great way to make new friends. Whether you join a local team, attend sports events, or participate in fitness classes, you'll find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals. The shared passion for a sport creates a natural conversation starter, making it easier to connect with people.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back