What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Aside from the fact of the concentration music gives me when carrying out certain designing tasks, I don't listen to it when I want to study. It will be a great distraction to me
Most people believe that listening to music and working help them to concentrate well and also make them two reason why when they are working but it does not work with everyone because I do not buy such idea.

To me music gives a sense of concentration and it relaxes my nerves cost when I'm listening to music it makes me concentrate although there are some things I do that I should and I must not listen to music. Nevertheless maybe does not make one lose concentration

I am sure there are many people who do listen to music while working, but I do not do that at all. It is always a good idea to keep your focus on one thing and avoid getting distracted.

I really thinks this will actually depends on Individual because as far as am concerned I don't think I can be Concentrated to listen to music while studying

Aside from the fact of the concentration music gives me when carrying out certain designing tasks, I don't listen to it when I want to study. It will be a great distraction to me
Most people think that music help in concentration and enable you to work without distraction but to me it doesn't work that way.

Most people believe that listening to music and working help them to concentrate well and also make them two reason why when they are working but it does not work with everyone because I do not buy such idea.
Work what they are actually talking about it's not listening to music and working at the same time but listen to music and reading your books. This is actually quite impossible because you want to understand what you are reading so listening to music especially when it is loved will distract you and you cannot be able to taking anything that you are reading.

There are definitely going to be a situation whereby when I listen to music it makes me to concentrate very well and there are some situations whereby if I'm listening to music to distract me.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I think it depends on the individual, some person prefer absolute quietness to be able to concentrate while some need music to be able to concentrate so it depends on the one that work for you

Most people think that music help in concentration and enable you to work without distraction but to me it doesn't work that way.
For me actually music helps in my concentration at work and it will have to do it or job that I am using physical strength to do but it's a job that requires my intellectual prowess and the ability for me to become an articulated then definitely music will not help me in any way.

Well, when I was a college student, I was really good at mathematics and some point I discovered that if I don't seem to get a point about a topic I did get nervous and irritated. At this point, almost like a reflex action I will turn on the music in my phone and listen through an earpiece and automatically will most times now see the point I forgot to see earlier. So I think I agree to this.

Listening to music while studying for my quizzes or examination is not a problem for me. I love music when it plays while I study all my lessons in mathematics, science or English subjects. It makes me more wise and intelligent. When the rhythm is fast I think my learning can also be made faster and so much better.

To some people they love listen to music while working at it as a way of boosting their concentration to the work but if I listen to music and work sometimes it distract me.

To some people they love listen to music while working at it as a way of boosting their concentration to the work but if I listen to music and work sometimes it distract me.
Well for me it depend on the kind of work that I am doing if it's a kind of work are really requires me to think very well I don't think that listen to music and doing that kind of work would benefit me at all in fact it is serve as a distraction but if it's a kind of work that is mainly within and does not require is me using my thinking faculty too much then listen to music and doing the job at the same time would really gave me a cool vibe to do the job.

People believe that listening to music help them to concentrate more but to me I don't believe that fact hi believe that it's distracting me more because my attention will be divided.
Post automatically merged:

Most people believe that listening to music helps them to concentrate but the way I'm not a fan of that I don't believe that listening to music and working will enable me concentrate more

Last edited:
Well, when I was a college student, I was really good at mathematics and some point I discovered that if I don't seem to get a point about a topic I did get nervous and irritated. At this point, almost like a reflex action I will turn on the music in my phone and listen through an earpiece and automatically will most times now see the point I forgot to see earlier. So I think I agree to this.
Well I have come to discover that there are some forms all kinds of people in this world that can concentrate while they are listening to music more than when they are not listening to it so it 18 of individuals difference.

To me seriously noo because sometimes it shocks me that when ever I’m reading I understand more fast when I’m in crowdy place
So to is not but to others if

To me seriously noo because sometimes it shocks me that when ever I’m reading I understand more fast when I’m in crowdy place
I don't see listening to music happy new concentrate when doing a particular job but if any credit place as you have likely said you can listen to music in order for you to have your own space.

You are definitely a very abnormal person if you are the kind of a person that can be reading and understanding in a noisy environment as a normal human being is not supposed to be able to understand and weed in a noisy environment.

I think that listening to musci and still focusing on your work may be really difficult thing to do. People are different and some people are much better than others when it comes to multi-tasking so some people might be able to concentrate on work while listening to music.

We're not the same. When I listen to music I concentrate on the music since music does a certain job in me. I always budget time for listening music.

Write your reply...well I think and also try to get a good idea and other things that are not thriving to get the latest version of what I think I like Hive because they have the kind of facilities that steemit doesn't have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back