What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
This is more of inductive view of it and it goes down to individual differences ,that it work for you might not work for me ,some listen to music and said the get more concentration while some like me can't listen to music and still concentrate if is reading.

That article or those articles are very wrong at best from my point if view. So many people like myself inclusive detest the presence of any form of noise when I am particularly trying to study

This is more of inductive view of it and it goes down to individual differences ,that it work for you might not work for me ,some listen to music and said the get more concentration while some like me can't listen to music and still concentrate if is reading.
You can listen to music and do menial jobs like washing of clothes and doing house chores but you cannot listen to music and read and assimilate properly.

For me, I have never found listening to music useful, it's only a distraction, I have also noticed that music and musicians only cause negativity in the Morals of the youths.

For me, I have never found listening to music useful, it's only a distraction, I have also noticed that music and musicians only cause negativity in the Morals of the youths.
Inasmuch as there are several musicians that are in the habit of losing you lyrics angel songs does not mean that there are not some other musicians that are fond of using inspiring words in the music that can help people to better concentrate at their work.

To some extent it does and i personally believe the kind of music you play also plays a vital role as well. Like myself music also helps me sleep as well. There times i do have sleepless nights i just play so worship songs, and i end up having one of the sweetest sleeps ever. So the kind of music also play a major role

We're listening to music while reading can be such a destructive habits but I gave it up to those people that are able to listen to music and at the same time by reading your books because it is quite a difficult thing to do.

Write your reply...does listing to music with conserntretion yes am conserntred on my music when hearing because l want to understand something.
Yes of course I can still concentrate in my studies even when I am listening to music. It is not a barrier to my concentration in studying for my quizzes and examination as a student.

I think this depend on the individual. there are some people in which listening to music enhance their concentration. some other people see music as a distraction why they are doing something important which demand for high concentration

Each and every person is different. I think most of the people do not listen to music. This is because not all the people are able to multi task and perform various kinds of work at the same time.

It keeps me earning online, that's why I enjoy listening to music during night hours which keeps me working for long online to meet my target.

Well I have come to discover that there are some forms all kinds of people in this world that can concentrate while they are listening to music more than when they are not listening to it so it 18 of individuals difference.
Well, you're right about that mate. But in my case, I do only get comfortable with it when am working on calculations especially mathematics but for a normal subject will prove to be a distraction to me

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
As far as I am concerned, listening to music while working is not a big deal, in fact it helps me to increase my speed of work, if you are the type that can multitask, you don't have the need to worry.

It depends on the type of music you are listening to period you can't listen to rock and expect to concentrate on your work lol. When talking about to study however I personally listen to soul music when solving math. Listening to music also help me focus more on great tasks as they serve as a means of refreshment and detoxification.

I actually find that listening to music helps me concentrate more on what I am doing maybe this is because I have always lived music as a kid.

Well, you're right about that mate. But in my case, I do only get comfortable with it when am working on calculations especially mathematics but for a normal subject will prove to be a distraction to me
This is quite normal for me but for other forms of subject that are theory-based I do not think it will be easy for anybody to be able to read and understand and at the same time been listening to music officially when the music is loud.

I am somebody who likes listening to music a lot and the often help me to be focused whenever I am studying in school especially tough subjects like physics.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
It depends on the individual preference, I can't concentrate when music is on, neither can I read and assimilate when music is on, I prefer a silent place meanwhile I have a friend who can't concentrate on anything until there is music.

This is quite normal for me but for other forms of subject that are theory-based I do not think it will be easy for anybody to be able to read and understand and at the same time been listening to music officially when the music is loud.
Yeah, I don't even dare try it with any other subject that dosent involve calculations because I wouldn't understand a still and I might get a headache in the process

If I don't listen to music during night especially when I visit my online site which I earn from, I feel dizzy and unable to continue. But with music I am eager.

Partially, for me when i want to concentrate in my alone time training,I love listening to music but reading??? No way totally decorum is needed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back