deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now there are many services that offer to listen to music and all of them are paid, but they are very convenient to use and there are always the newest songs. But once it seemed to me that this is an unnecessary thing because you can just listen to music on the Internet, although now I actively use Spotify and YouTube Music. Do you have a subscription to a music service?

I use spotify and also Amazon prime music, they are the only two music streaming services I use, I have also tried soundcloud, but I didn't like it at all and I unsubscribed, most of these services have a free membership, but they put a lot of ads between songs, so it's best to use the paid version.

I don't use any music streaming services. I have digital collections of my favorite artists and I play the songs on my computer or mobile devices. I do not listen to modern music, I mostly listen to classical rock. However, sometimes I use youtube to listen/watch music.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back