What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't listen to music when I am doing work in order to maintain my concentration. I only listen to music for soul lifting and to while away time.

There is the calm music that is not very bad but still prefer the absolute silence that is for me best case for revising lessons or preparing for exams .

I also prefer silence because you can get easily distracted by music. Your mind cannot easily focus on two things at the same time. So you would need to select one thing over the other.

I enjoy music during my leisure time. It's a bit of confusion for me while I'm serious at work. I tend to dance alongside my songs and I don't think that's professional for me to do at work. I play music at home almost every time. Who hates good music?

I also prefer silence because you can get easily distracted by music. Your mind cannot easily focus on two things at the same time. So you would need to select one thing over the other.
Yes that's the point my mind cannot focus on what I révise with the distraction of music , so that why I don't prefer turn on music while revising .

Yes that's the point my mind cannot focus on what I révise with the distraction of music , so that why I don't prefer turn on music while revising .

Well, I believe that apart from music, any sound can disturb you. Your focus should be on work and after work you can concentrate on other things. Concentration is the key to avoid making mistakes.

Well, I believe that apart from music, any sound can disturb you. Your focus should be on work and after work you can concentrate on other things. Concentration is the key to avoid making mistakes.
Yes I give more importance to concentration and everything distract it I get rid of it , anyway I am not fan of music and very rare when check music vidéos on YouTube .

I think this largely depend on the person. If you have a great love for music, I think it is possible for us to enhance your concentration on work while listening to music. A person who doesn't like music would prefer other things to house their concentration on work.
You are definitely right on this matter. Those people who are music lovers will love to listen to music while they are studying their lessons. But those who are not lovers of music could not concentrate very well if there's music while they are studying.

Well I think it depends on the individual because some people get easily distracted by other things aside what they intend to concentrate on.
I am that kind of sauce you can easily get distracted whenever I do something and I am at the same time listening to music and the only time that I can be listening to music and doing work I just manual jobs that doesn't require human thinking or critical thinking.

Yes I give more importance to concentration and everything distract it I get rid of it , anyway I am not fan of music and very rare when check music vidéos on YouTube .

I rarely listen to music. I never listen to music while working because I would not be able to pay attention to what I am doing. Many people listen to music while driving and music causes a lots of accidents because people usually become excited listening to music while driving.

As touching this topic of listening to music while doing anything at all, it's different strokes for different folks here. It will surprise you that some persons will still feel very comfortable reading and comprehending while listening to music.
As far as I am concerned it will be very difficult for someone to be able to read their book and at the same time to listen to music it is just so impossible as the brain really need concentration before it can be able to assimilate anything that it is picking up so it really amazes me when someone will say that he can be written at the same time and listen to music it just doesn't add up for me.

As far as I am concerned it will be very difficult for someone to be able to read their book and at the same time to listen to music it is just so impossible as the brain really need concentration before it can be able to assimilate anything that it is picking up so it really amazes me when someone will say that he can be written at the same time and listen to music it just doesn't add up for me.

There was a research conducted that was quite similar to this topic. In a research, it was proven that Multi tasking is actually really bad for your brain and it can hurt your brian. So I would never advise anyone to concentrate on more than one thing at the same time.

There was a research conducted that was quite similar to this topic. In a research, it was proven that Multi tasking is actually really bad for your brain and it can hurt your brian. So I would never advise anyone to concentrate on more than one thing at the same time.
I am so glad that you are really giving me a scientific explanation so the bad effect of multitasking anyhow because I don't see any logic in someone that is reading and at the same time we listen to music it is not just a good way for someone to be able to read and understand.

I do this a lot because I love god music, it gives me inspirations and also help me to keep my focus while studying, hence, I study better and understand easily too

I am a student and I only listen to music when studying courses that involve calculations. Things like mathematics, physics and the likes. Music makes studying these courses interesting
It depends on the individuals , there are some people that listening to music helps them concentrate when they are readings while some likes reading in a noisy place but some cannot concentrate in a noisy place or listen to music while reading, they prefer a silent place ,

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
To me it depends on the individual and the kind of activity he or she engage in I strongly believe listening to music or not has to do with individual make up so to some is advisable while other is not

There are some works you do where music enhances you while on the work. A lot of the physically intensive ones like sports go hand on hand with music. For others, it is a turn off.

Their is no way a scientist will settle down to write a good scholarly piece while listening to music at the same time.

I've tried reading while listening to music on multiple occasions. The result is always disastrous.

Music can improve your mood and help you feel more motivated to tackle important tasks, but it doesn't always work as a study tool. Even people who love music might find it less than helpful when trying to concentrate

Music can improve your mood and help you feel more motivated to tackle important tasks, but it doesn't always work as a study tool. Even people who love music might find it less than helpful when trying to concentrate
I believe that music can actually improve everyone's mood whenever you are doing it a very hard work or any kind of work but in a situation whereby someone will be reading his or her book and you were Spector person to be listening to music at the same time. I don't really think that this is possible.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I think it depends solely on individual and the kind of work. My kind of person I don't like distractions whenever I'm doing a serious brain work that involves critical thinking like reading, calculating etc but if I'm cooking, writing or any other simple work I flow very well with music . I will say is dependent on individual

Sometimes it does depending on what your are doing, if it is sports like running, jogging and other hard work , music help a lot but if it's brain work it is a no go area for me but some people enjoy every bit of it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back