Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys like to watch award shows? Like the Oscars or the Grammys? Maybe it's the Game Awards happening early Dec? I have watched the Oscars and Golden Globes before. I even watched the Emmys. I am ready for the game awards this Dec though. Award shows like the Oscars are getting boring though. They should be releasing new trailers during the show, at least it might interest some more viewers.

I rarely watch award shows because sometimes I won't understand what they are doing or who the award is going to😂😂😂.

I prefer watching movies even putting my full time on it, games, music and a little TV.

In my ten age days and early adulthood, I used to watch Award shows, I watched movie and music award shows, I did not watch game award shows because back then I was not much into gaming. However, as I grew older I lost interest in these shows.

Not very often, but not so long ago, I really liked Eurovision because it's just an ideal platform for new singers to present themselves and bad singers or groups don't always get there, so I'm very interested in finding an interesting performer for myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back