What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Write your reply...well I think and also try to get a good idea and other things that are not thriving to get the latest version of what I think I like Hive because they have the kind of facilities that steemit doesn't have.
I don't think I listen to music help me to concentrate more when I'm working I think it help to distract me so it's better for me to work when I'm working and I miss you too busy anytime I want to listen to it

Keeping going via my online gigs at nights go together with music. Without listening to music it wouldn't be possible for me without sleeping.

Keeping going via my online gigs at nights go together with music. Without listening to music it wouldn't be possible for me without sleeping.
Music does not help you to concentrate more one thing I know that helps you to concentrate it's your mindset if you are focus with you what you're doing then you're ok.

I don't think I listen to music help me to concentrate more when I'm working I think it help to distract me so it's better for me to work when I'm working and I miss you too busy anytime I want to listen to it
The opposite of the reverse the case for me as when I'm working and I am also listening to music if it helps me to concentrate more and for me to do my job well without any form of destruction or counter intuitive thinking.

Music does not help you to concentrate more one thing I know that helps you to concentrate it's your mindset if you are focus with you what you're doing then you're ok.
Lol, it's okay too as you've said. Everyone has what makes their mind settles calm. With music I feel awake than when I'm not listening to music doing task.

Listening to music don't have to concern with concentration because you really have to concentrate to get the lyrics and flow with the melody the person he's trying to pass across

Listening to music don't have to concern with concentration because you really have to concentrate to get the lyrics and flow with the melody the person he's trying to pass across

Many people have a hard time concentrating on music while they are working. I have tried to watch a cricket match while working and it did not work because I just cannot concentrate on two things at the same time.

I discover listening to music while reading during an examination ,tho I was very free with the question that might come , but listening to music while revision really boast my brain

I discover listening to music while reading during an examination ,tho I was very free with the question that might come , but listening to music while revision really boast my brain
This is all depend on individual experience and what one like most people believe that music help them to concentrate while others see it as a distraction.

I find it hard to multitask. Expecially listening to music and trying to read. I don't know how some people do theirs. Please I need help
What you should do, when you are doing something that requires focus, you listen to music that has no lyrics. Like classical music or something like that. Personally, i have a subscription for Brain.FM where i listen to neural music that triggers the brain to concentrate on what it is doing. This will trick your mind into focusing on the matter at hand everytime you put your earphones or headphones on.

You must be a very special human being for you to be able to be reading and at the same time we listen to music because as for me I do not think that a normal human being should be able to cook with some kind of a thing.

This is all depend on individual experience and what one like most people believe that music help them to concentrate while others see it as a distraction.

Yes, people are kind of different. However, it is always a good thing to focus on one thing rather than diverting your attention. People often make mistakes when they concentrate on two different things at the same time.

Listening to audios when fulfilling my task online brings that concentration in me and curtail the spirit of feeling dizziness to stay on and complete my online task.

We're not the same. When I listen to music I concentrate on the music since music does a certain job in me. I always budget time for listening music.
I can listen to music while studying and also I can listen to music without studying. I can have my concentration and focus with music.

Whenever info things that does not require my concentration like clearing the compound, moping or just wanting to listen to music, no problem. But if I am studying, I don't like a single noise near me

Write your reply...does listing to music with conserntretion yes am conserntred on my music when hearing because l want to understand something.

Write your reply...does listing to music with conserntretion yes am conserntred on my music when hearing because l want to understand something.
Listening to music does not help concentration for me especially when it comes to academic but I can be able to listen to music when washing my clothes or washing plates or doing house work.

Listening to music before or we didn't well I am doing a serious work actually helps me to relax and to reboot but whenever the music is on it is a distraction.

I think this depend on the individual. there are some people in which listening to music enhance their concentration. some other people see music as a distraction why they are doing something important which demand for high concentration

I think this depend on the individual. there are some people in which listening to music enhance their concentration. some other people see music as a distraction why they are doing something important which demand for high concentration
I totally agree with you that it's an individual differences thing because for any human being to be able to be reading and at the same time be working she means that the person is not normal but in the recent of the word God has created us differently so there are different ways through which way understand and I hate bill to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back