What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Not for me. I only listen to music when I no longer have anything to do. If I listen to it while I am reading I will not be able to assimilate anything. I easily get distracted so I don't listen to music when I am busy.
You are just like me because listen to music can distract me whenever I'm doing something very serious by it at work or bead in the school environment. The only situation that warrant me to listen to music please when I want to sleep that will make me to put on some very blue music that will induce my sleep.

You are just like me because listen to music can distract me whenever I'm doing something very serious by it at work or bead in the school environment. The only situation that warrant me to listen to music please when I want to sleep that will make me to put on some very blue music that will induce my sleep.
Exactly, I love listening to music only when I am relaxed. I want to enjoy it and sing along, not when I am occupied with something else. So I don't fancy listening to it when I am busy.
Post automatically merged:

I have never heard of many people who listen to music while working. Mostly people listen to music while driving or while sitting in a gathering or a party. I think many people who work a home-based job do listen to music while working, but I haven't seen any person doing this.
People do listen to music while working or while reading. Even when I am driving I don't listen to music because I am occupied. I like my music when I am doing nothing, most preferably at night.

Well it depends on the person involved in this oh because for me i will listen to music and work but the thing is i will have ti reduce the volume of because i don't like the song but because i want to keep y concentration intact, i am the kind of person that listening to song can move me off and if i get carried off by the some that is it

It does require concentration because the sole aim of you listening at the first instance is to under the music and you can't understand without concentration.

Exactly, I love listening to music only when I am relaxed. I want to enjoy it and sing along, not when I am occupied with something else. So I don't fancy listening to it when I am busy.
Post automatically merged:

People do listen to music while working or while reading. Even when I am driving I don't listen to music because I am occupied. I like my music when I am doing nothing, most preferably at night.
I think we are the same in this regard as I told that when I listen to music is only when I am free or when I want to sleep in the night and then when I want to sleep in the night I love listening to cool blues music that can calm me and make me to sleep faster than normal.

Yes my friend me too I am amazed by them are they really understand what they read with a loud of music , anyway I cannot challenge myself and I need silence to make it done .
Research as even proof is that we maintain open mind when we found ourselves in a silent place has little or no distraction on our part. This is the reason why some people like to take a vacation at the beach just to listen to the sound of the running water to make their mind calm. Reading and listen to music are contrary things for me.

Last edited:
As touching this topic of listening to music while doing anything at all, it's different strokes for different folks here. It will surprise you that some persons will still feel very comfortable reading and comprehending while listening to music.

Music has been shown to increase cognitive performance, which is perhaps one of the most convincing reasons to listen to music while studying. Basically, music aids my cognitive function as I study human anatomy.

Yeah most people love listening to music to enhance their concentration I have someone that even when writing exams he is always on earpiece listening to music because it is his own way of concentrating.

Music generally calms the mind and relieves stress a bit but it also depends on the music,not all types of genre is compatible with learning and working from,from findings i learnt that jazz and classical music are best for such situations.

I think this depends on People personally. As far as I know I can't really get concentrated listening to music while studying because it will distract me totally and I won't be able to comprehend anything

Music has been shown to increase cognitive performance, which is perhaps one of the most convincing reasons to listen to music while studying. Basically, music aids my cognitive function as I study human anatomy.
Music for me does not increase my cognitive performance when I am reading so I definitely will not try it as whatever I am reading with just be pouring on an empty skull without taking it in.

I totally agree with you, my best way to concentrate and multitask is to listen to music, but preferably romantic, soft or instrumental music. Since I was in elementary school, it's the way that has worked for me.

This I think it doesn't apply to every individual. For those who prefer it this way I think it'll also depends on the kind of music and the activity for that moment. For me when I read I need quietness. When I engage myself physically ido play music and sing with it.

Music increases my level of concentration and it depends on the kind of music I am playing at that moment , because I will be more focused on what I am reading, because I will find what I am reading interesting

There is the calm music that is not very bad but still prefer the absolute silence that is for me best case for revising lessons or preparing for exams .

My answer would be yes, since where I live, and I know this also elsewhere, in shops, hairdressers, supermarkets, etc. there is always music broadcast by a radio station. I could therefore deduce that this should work in order to work better, probably for a more relaxed environment.

I don't concentrate on music. The reason is it makes me loose some spritual aspects of my life. Most of the music give out bad messages. Another thing is that I don't found sound from the music attractive.

Last edited:
There is the calm music that is not very bad but still prefer the absolute silence that is for me best case for revising lessons or preparing for exams .
I love listening to all this car music that can make me sleep when I really want to sleep in the night book but when it comes to working I can be playing music at a low volume and that can still help my concentration but when playing loud music I will get distracted.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back