What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

To me music gives a sense of concentration and it relaxes my nerves cost when I'm listening to music it makes me concentrate although there are some things I do that I should and I must not listen to music. Nevertheless maybe does not make one lose concentration

Some persons are just like me who just like to listen to cool and interesting music when we need a quite atmosphere around us. Be it In a noisy place or not, we'll still enjoy our cool music

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I have tried this out a lot of times but it has been really unsuccessful. I will eventually end up vibing to the song and loose my Concentration.

For me the only music that helps with my studying is one without lyrics like just the instrumental because I find myself singing along most especially when it's a favourite song of mine and is actually very distracting.

For me the only music that helps with my studying is one without lyrics like just the instrumental because I find myself singing along most especially when it's a favourite song of mine and is actually very distracting.
I think this is a very good way for one to be able to read and learn and be able to concentrate at the same time because a cousin of mine is just like you as the heart of worship songs instrumentals that he listens to when he read or do anything that requires concentration.

Well for me it does not help me study more effectively it's more of a distraction for me because I prefer studying in a very quiet environment. So rather than music I prefer the quiet

It depends on the particular task at hand.If I am doing my routine house hold chores then it helps with my concentration and getting the job done faster but with studyin..it's a no

I have tried this out a lot of times but it has been really unsuccessful. I will eventually end up vibing to the song and loose my Concentration.
It is obvious. Everybody cannot adopt to the same environment or things the same way. We are all different and Sonos our ability and levels to comprehend under certain circumstances like this background noices from music

On a personal perspective music actually helps me to concentrate especially when I am trying to study tough subjects in school like mathematics and physics.

When I was in school, I discovered that I assimilated faster when I was listening to music and reading at the same time, it really helped but I've learned to work without it since it's not allowed in my workplace.

Well for me it does not help me study more effectively it's more of a distraction for me because I prefer studying in a very quiet environment. So rather than music I prefer the quiet
We are the same in this aspect as I cannot concentrate or study my books whenever music is on as it will only distract me and so I would never allow music to be on when I am reading or trying to study only when I want to sleep that is when I do normally play Blue music.

Music keeps me on during online gig more especially. Especially when sleep wants to roll over my eyes. I tune the music to stay awake to continue doing my task.

We just have to understand ourselves and realised that there are individual differences. My nephew will conveniently read and understand vividly while putting his headset on with music blasting on the loud, meanwhile myself get distracted so easily. I can't read to understand with music or noise

I listen to music when I have free times to do nothing. I also listen to music when I am engaging in tedious work that will take a long period of time to finish.

Music keeps me on during online gig more especially. Especially when sleep wants to roll over my eyes. I tune the music to stay awake to continue doing my task.
I am quite amazed that you can be doing your online cakes and at the same time be listening to music and the night because as for me when I am doing my online date I will need my brain to be functioning at it peak and so I will need some little amount of Silence to be able to concentrate and think so I can't do my online job with music playing in the background.

I am quite amazed that you can be doing your online cakes and at the same time be listening to music and the night because as for me when I am doing my online date I will need my brain to be functioning at it peak and so I will need some little amount of Silence to be able to concentrate and think so I can't do my online job with music playing in the background.
Yes, if I don't put music ON during the night period, surely I'll sleep off. The music controls my body weakness and strengthen it for me to stay on..

I listen to music when I have free times to do nothing. I also listen to music when I am engaging in tedious work that will take a long period of time to finish.
Music is life and I don't think that I can never do a day without listening to music but when you comes to doing work I can do my job faster when I listen to music while doing it.

Sometimes when you are engaging in a tedious and complicated tasks ,the music can be as a source of distraction ,don't ever feel distracted when you are listening to music and working at the same time ?

Well I think it depends on the individual because some people get easily distracted by other things aside what they intend to concentrate on.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back