What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Personally I can't listen to music and revise my lessons with concentration in same time but I can see some of my collegues revise with earphones so it depend to the person .

Personally I can't listen to music and revise my lessons with concentration in same time but I can see some of my collegues revise with earphones so it depend to the person .
I can't also revise with earphones or background misic near me. I prefer a dead silent place, everything else is a distraction. I am amazed by people who can concentrate just fine with music on.

I can't also revise with earphones or background misic near me. I prefer a dead silent place, everything else is a distraction. I am amazed by people who can concentrate just fine with music on.
Yes my friend me too I am amazed by them are they really understand what they read with a loud of music , anyway I cannot challenge myself and I need silence to make it done .

As a student that I am ,I do not mind listening to music when I read simplest subject like biology or agriculture, I can't concentrate with music when I am doing a complicated subjects such as math or chemistry in grading physics.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
It's productive for me, especially when I'm stressed or not interested in the job at hand. But sometimes it's distracting, especially if it's not a song one is used to.

Depends on what kind of music I am listening to. I cannot concentrate when I am listening to Pink Floyd, The Doors, Deep Purple. However, I can concentrate to Beethoven.

According to me ,music plays an important role for relaxing mind . Listening music while working definitely help to build up concentration in work. I personally listen music while working , as it helps in concentrating on the specific task.

Exactly! To me, music is life! Music helps me to concentrate more on whatever I'm doing. Whenever I'm reading, it stimulates my attention and it gives me more zeal to read
There is no way that I can be listening to music and you will be expecting me to be able to concentrate on a particular kind of job that I am doing because sometimes music can be distracting to me but then it depends on the kind of music that I am listening to some listening to a cool music then I can be able to concentrate but if it's a fast and loud music I would never be able to concentrate.

Listening to music while I'm doing or carrying out my chores helps me to do these chores with much joy and happiness.

As for me it really depends on the task am doing at the moment. For example while reading I can't listen to music because I won't be able to concentrate on what am reading. But if am into solving maths, working at work, working at home and others. These are the best time for me to listen to music because it will make whatever am doing faster.

It's more of like an indication for me, whether or not I am focused on studying. For instance, when I'm reading something while there's music in the background, then in my mind I am singing along, I would say that I haven't been concentrating on reading. But if for a while, I didnt realize that there's still some music playing while I'm reading, then I'm completely focused.

I believe in the article that music helps in concentration. Even plants with music grows more than those that doesn't have according to a study. In my high school days, students prefer to ride on public transportation that has a sound system.

I don't listen to music when I am studying. But I love to listen to music when I am on any outdoor activity or indoor activity as well as when I'm driving too

When I am dealing with a complicated problem like solving a complicated puzzle or trying to figure out a solution to a particular problem, listening to music at that point will not help me I really need to stop it to concentrate and think better.

I think nobody can decide for anybody, individual will know which one is the best.Some people really use to enjoy playing music while reading and some can’t even get anything they’re reading if you’re playing music beside them

I do not listen to music when I am about making a serious plan or decision because it might alter my thinking entirely as I will not be able to concentrate, only listen to music when I I'm relaxing or when I am feeling sleepy.

The serenity that comes with music is soothing and relaxing. This feeling cools down the brain and makes it feel calm. This will surely result in full concentration because your mind , body and soul is at peace

As a student that I am ,I do not mind listening to music when I read simplest subject like biology or agriculture, I can't concentrate with music when I am doing a complicated subjects such as math or chemistry in grading physics.
As for me when I was a student there are some kind of music that I listen to that makes me get distracted from my reading but some other kind of music that I listen to that gives me more concentration to read and so it depends on the kind of music that I listen to at a particular point in time.

Aside from the fact of the concentration music gives me when carrying out certain designing tasks, I don't listen to it when I want to study. It will be a great distraction to me

Exactly! Many people tend to get distracted and you cannot focus on one thing due to distraction caused by music. I believe this is something that is not good for your mind. So, I would not suggest anyone to listen to music while working.

Not for me. I only listen to music when I no longer have anything to do. If I listen to it while I am reading I will not be able to assimilate anything. I easily get distracted so I don't listen to music when I am busy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back