What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Exactly! To me, music is life! Music helps me to concentrate more on whatever I'm doing. Whenever I'm reading, it stimulates my attention and it gives me more zeal to read

Music is one aspect of entertainment that you need much concentration in order to get the message that is being passed across. You need to concentrate in order to understand what the artist saying and how the instrumental is enticing

Some fields of study would appreciate music more than the others. However, while working, music does help a lot especially when your work is a bit monotonous and you could easily get bored at it.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Sure It helps because my kind of job can be tiring at time but with the help of listening to good music on radio stations do help me alot to finish th work without knowing that am working self.

I don't totally agree with you because what Mr A finds interesting, Mr B may not see it that way. And it depends on the kind of music you listening to as some music can be very distracting. It is just my little contributions.

Sure. Personally It helps me concentrate. I remember when I was doing exams, I tend to listen to music when I read, it helps me assimilate better and concentrate better.

Sometimes concentrating and listening to music at the same time is not something that is likely to happen in my life because I may not be able to concentrate, the cognitive effort to carry those two things at a time is not there in Me.

yes that's actually very true (speaking from experience) when doing something while listening to music, i focus on the thing i'm doing and forget about the music playing as it replaces the other background noises

I think this varies among different people. There are those who concentrate just fine with music while others find it to be a destruction. So these differences should be considered before bringing music to a workplace or school.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I think this depends widely on the individual and the kind of song that you're are listening to...you don't expect someone who finds it hard to assimilate fast to be listening to song and reading at the same time ...you wanna read for exam and you are listening to a rock song it's funny when you think about it...as for me I do it sometimes and I listen to slow songs

Listening to music whenever I'm doing things, maybe reading or doing some chores hasten the time I'll assimilate and hasten the hours I'll spend on the work. Music is life, there's this special inspiration and feelings it brings

Aside from the fact of the concentration music gives me when carrying out certain designing tasks, I don't listen to it when I want to study. It will be a great distraction to me
Most time people like listening to music and working it helps them to work effectively most people see it as a way to concentrate and other people see it as destruction tell depends on the individual.

There are some kind of job that I will be doing that will require me to listen to music and I will better be able to concentrate on the job but there's some other kinds of job that I will be doing that if I am listening to music with her man to being a distraction to me.

Music can help concentration indeed, but the type of music really depends, at least for me. I can't listen to music I love because it distracts me to no end when I should concentrate :D but when I just listen to a playlist in which I don't know the songs too well, or only listen to instrumental music, that's helpful.

Exactly! Listening to music enhances my concentration. Just like the popular saying that music is life. Once I'm listening to music and I'm reading, I concentrate better

I like listening to music while working out or doing house hold chores, but I do not listen to music while working or studying, I fin music distracting me.

I think this varies among different people. There are those who concentrate just fine with music while others find it to be a destruction. So these differences should be considered before bringing music to a workplace or school.
So you really have to tell me about your own, if you are reading for example will you be able to concentrate on your reading with music on or will you be distracted by the music? Which one do you always do ?

When I want tondo a real study and research work for something I need answers to, I don't like been disturbed at these times. And music will be a big distraction for me then

Ever since i started working online, about my 75% time have always been accompanied by music. Music gives me calm mind to work online during my spare time.

Definitely Yes! Listening to music is an inspiration that hastens whatever I am doing. Whenever I'm doing anything and I'm listening to music, it gives me inspiration

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back