What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

It depends on the type of music played and the listener. There are some music that tricker the listener to do his or her work perfectly. And there are some music that act like lullaby to some listeners

Music is life and soul, what we should know is there are different types of music so therefore there are different types of music for different times depending on how you feeling to help you concentrate.
I love music it's helps me concentrate at everything I do
I really agree with you that music is life and soul because I might be angry on a certain day but once I start listening to music my hang out with die down and I'll become happy and this is because music has a way of communicating with the soul and uplifting people spirit.

It's depends on the individual, if listening to music helps the person then he can do it but if not he should not do it again for the sake of business and his career and also his safety.

When I want to work, I'll play cool songs like blues or early 90s Rnb. It help calms me alot and also makes me to focus and have a good sense of thinking.

Perhaps you are thinking, ‘I’m not musically inclined.’ Well, reflect for a moment on your voice. Thanks to the versatility of this built-in instrument, nearly everyone can make music to some extent, with or without other instruments. All you have to do is open your mouth and sing. And when you do, never mind if your voice will not win you any cheers or prizes. Practice, and you should improve.

I'll disagree in my opinion because you can only do one thing at a time - listening to music and trying to read especially are a no match. I can say during workouts or exercises that don't require mental concentration, you could listen to music

It depends on your kind of person and music, do you tend to concentrate when you combine music with reading? What type of music do you listen to while reading?...A loud music or a slow music? All in all, it depends on what works best for you

I have truied focusing on different things while working and it looks like it is really, really hard to focus on two different things when you tend to focus on one thing. Some people are able to concentrate on less complex tasks while multi-tasking.

I don't know how people do it, but to me i don't like reading at the same time listening to music because I'll sure with understand what am reading and its going to be a waste of time

I actually think that it depends on the kind of music that you are listening to and working or reading. There are some music that are capable of cooling down your body to help you relax and work.

This is actually what I know about the brain and when someone actually said that people are capable of reading and listen to music at the same time then it makes me to be thing to wonder what kind of a human being those people are.
Laughs. There are different kind of persons and also different levels of IQ that exists, but on a normal, I can't also concentrate to read but when it comes to calculations; I almost can't do without it

I'm a big fan of music, I love music and listening to music is my hobby. Yes I concentrate more when I'm playing a slow music in the background while reading. It's the best therapy for me

I'm a big fan of music, I love music and listening to music is my hobby. Yes I concentrate more when I'm playing a slow music in the background while reading. It's the best therapy for me

Are you able to concentrate on song and on what you are reading at the same time? I am sure that it is really difficult to do so. However, I think you focus more on the tune of the song rather than the song itself, right?

I'll disagree in my opinion because you can only do one thing at a time - listening to music and trying to read especially are a no match. I can say during workouts or exercises that don't require mental concentration, you could listen to music
That is true for me too. But you will be suprised that some people can listen to music while still concentrating on reading. So, people are different. What works for you may not work for another person.

That is true for me too. But you will be suprised that some people can listen to music while still concentrating on reading. So, people are different. What works for you may not work for another person.

People who are able to do that are the ones who can multitask better than other people. It is much better to focus on one thing and this way you would not stress yourself. Your brain is overburdened when you get stressed by performing various tasks at the same time.

Yeah, am right there with you. I really do love music and it helps in concentration especially when dealing with calculations. Most people don't see it this way and I think that's just personality differences

To some extent it does and i personally believe the kind of music you play also plays a vital role as well. Like myself music also helps me sleep as well. There times i do have sleepless nights i just play so worship songs, and i end up having one of the sweetest sleeps ever. So the kind of music also play a major role
yes , music helps me to sleep as well, when I find it hard to sleep I just do the same I you did ,it also helps me in terms of my studies ,it makes to understand everything I do especially if it has to do with calculation or logical thinking .

yes , music helps me to sleep as well, when I find it hard to sleep I just do the same I you did ,it also helps me in terms of my studies ,it makes to understand everything I do especially if it has to do with calculation or logical thinking .
What kind of music do you listen to, do you have a specific kind you play when you study and when you need rest or you randomly play any kind of music. Personally I prefer worship songs.

What kind of music do you listen to, do you have a specific kind you play when you study and when you need rest or you randomly play any kind of music. Personally I prefer worship songs.
same,I prefer worship songs and some cunonial messages, that's when am tired ,or I have a sleepless night, but while studying randomly play all musics on my phone ,but i don't listen to all kinds of music.

same,I prefer worship songs and some cunonial messages, that's when am tired ,or I have a sleepless night, but while studying randomly play all musics on my phone ,but i don't listen to all kinds of music.
Nice one, I also listen to cunonial messages once in a while though, a friend of mine introduced me to it two years ago. His messages are really deep and inspiring. Have you listened to his teachings on the power to get wealth?

Nice one, I also listen to cunonial messages once in a while though, a friend of mine introduced me to it two years ago. His messages are really deep and inspiring. Have you listened to his teachings on the power to get wealth?
wow that's great , most of the massages are inspiring and motivating , I liked listening to such massages when am less busy ,I haven't listened the message (to the power to get wealth) what of you

wow that's great , most of the massages are inspiring and motivating , I liked listening to such massages when am less busy ,I haven't listened the message (to the power to get wealth) what of you
Yes I have, it's a sermon that has more than one part but I have only gotten access to part one, and it was really interesting which I also believe you would enjoy. On my free time I might find the other parts so I can complete the teaching.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back