What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Yes I have, it's a sermon that has more than one part but I have only gotten access to part one, and it was really interesting which I also believe you would enjoy. On my free time I might find the other parts so I can complete the teaching.
it seems interesting , I am beginning to like it ,I like such sermons,I would have love to have it ,do you listen to those kind of sermon all times or you have a specific time to listen to it .

it seems interesting , I am beginning to like it ,I like such sermons,I would have love to have it ,do you listen to those kind of sermon all times or you have a specific time to listen to it .
no I do not listen to them all the time, neither do I have a specific time I listen to them. I listen to gospel songs more than I do sermons. Though there are times all I just want to hear are the sermons so during does period I play them more than songs.

no I do not listen to them all the time, neither do I have a specific time I listen to them. I listen to gospel songs more than I do sermons. Though there are times all I just want to hear are the sermons so during does period I play them more than songs.
yes , there is time for everything,I like listening to music even when am online or offline , I enjoyed listening to music , music helps me allot in various things,and in terms of motivation.

To me I think it depend on individual, because to other it might be a disturbance while to some a source of inspiration and helps them in concentrating which brings good vibe and more of focus to them.

I think there are many people who have a hard time concentrating on music while working. However, with the passage of time, they become habitual and they are able to concentrate on music while working.

I think there are many people who have a hard time concentrating on music while working. However, with the passage of time, they become habitual and they are able to concentrate on music while working.
Well, most people do find it more difficult to read while a music is on play than when they are actually working. As a matter of fact, it helps one to be even more agile though personality differs

LoL as for me it depends on what I am doing at the moment, music majorly helps me with ideas, I easily motivated and get inspiration when I am listerning to much.
For me I enjoy listening to music while working, it makes the work faster especially when you don't wanna dose off while working

For me I enjoy listening to music while working, it makes the work faster especially when you don't wanna dose off while working
In other words music increases your focus and productivity. What type do you listen to, do you prefer fast music or songs with a slower tempo.

In other words music increases your focus and productivity. What type do you listen to, do you prefer fast music or songs with a slower tempo.

I think there are many drawbacks of listening to music. Many people become too excited by listening to music. Many people have had car a accident because they were playing music while driving. Music raises excitement and this is why music can be harmful.

I think there are many drawbacks of listening to music. Many people become too excited by listening to music. Many people have had car a accident because they were playing music while driving. Music raises excitement and this is why music can be harmful.
I completely get your point, with every advantage, there is always a disadvantage as well. I think the music also play an important role as well. Make a research and you would find out that majority of the people who has had accident due to music, it has always been either rock songs or fast jams.

I actually do lost more concentration when listening to music ,I think mine is actually different from the others ,many times I have try to concentrate on reading a novel ,but listening to music changes things

I completely get your point, with every advantage, there is always a disadvantage as well. I think the music also play an important role as well. Make a research and you would find out that majority of the people who has had accident due to music, it has always been either rock songs or fast jams.
You're right about that. When someone is behind a wheel, it's always best to avoid all these rock songs just as you've mentioned especially those that were just recently released and so can make you lose focus

You're right about that. When someone is behind a wheel, it's always best to avoid all these rock songs just as you've mentioned especially those that were just recently released and so can make you lose focus
One can easily get carried away by the song. What about for does traveling at night and they tend doze off on the wheel, do you think music serves as the perfect distraction from sleeping? Or what would you advise.

yeap, it really helps with my concentration, Everyone in my house plays music for concentration. You know what's funny?
I don't even like music, yet when i want to read i prefer putting on music, but certainly not too loud, i think what most People picture when they hear music helps me concentrate while reading is "100% volume on" But that is not it, in other to multitask one task has to have at least 70% of the brain attention, so the other 30% is just a dim background noise which you can connect to. And why is it important, in my theory this is how it works, the background noise = Music, Helps you not to be lost in your imagination (Have you ever day dreamed while reading) That's what music helps to remove. I guess

Sometimes music can help avoid accidents especially during the night time when some drivers fall asleep , the music keeps them awake and sound at least till it nears the destination place. For short journeys , music is not required though.

Sometimes music can help avoid accidents especially during the night time when some drivers fall asleep , the music keeps them awake and sound at least till it nears the destination place. For short journeys , music is not required though.

I do not think that this is true because music cannot prevent you from sleeping all the time. There have been many cases of people falling asleep while listening to music while they were in their room relaxing.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I think the answer to this is personal, what is good for someone may not work well for another. There are some tasks that music enhanced my effectiveness but there are some tasks that music is actually a distraction. Then you need to also consider the type of music, not all music genres work for everyone at every task.

I am currently listening to music on my earphones while doing forum posting. I realize that it is very possible for me to do both. I am not concentrating much on the music though, but it is a great companion.

I do not think that this is true because music cannot prevent you from sleeping all the time. There have been many cases of people falling asleep while listening to music while they were in their room relaxing.
Yeah it totally depends on the nature of the music at the end. If it's kinda rock music , it will help anyone stay awake the whole night otherwise it's easy to fall asleep during night.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back