What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Well I used to listen to music while studying when I was still in the college. My parents and my friends often wondered how I am coping with the studying while listening to music. I need to tell them that it helps to increase my concentration on the study why the music open up my brain for assimilation. But I no longer engage in such thing now.

Indeed, there are certain researches, which are showing that listening to Mozart's music can improve a short-term development at certain types of intellectual, logical and math tasks.

One can easily get carried away by the song. What about for does traveling at night and they tend doze off on the wheel, do you think music serves as the perfect distraction from sleeping? Or what would you advise.
In that case, music can serve as a distraction from sleep if it's actually a hot lively music but if you have someone in that same car with you then you can start off an interesting conversation just to keep sleep off

In that case, music can serve as a distraction from sleep if it's actually a hot lively music but if you have someone in that same car with you then you can start off an interesting conversation just to keep sleep off
Indeed, having a partner is a perfect distraction when driving at night, but in a situation where there is no one to talk to, it would be best to play good lively music. My dad has had a similar experience before, he had to pay songs and was singing along with it while eating. It kept him awake till he got home.

I am currently listening to music on my earphones while doing forum posting. I realize that it is very possible for me to do both. I am not concentrating much on the music though, but it is a great companion.

You may try to listen to music while posting on forum, but I am sure you are not able to fully concentrate on music lyrics. When I work on forums, I try my best to avoid other kinds of things like listening to music or watching videos. I have tried watching cricket matches while posting but I failed to do both the things.

Indeed, having a partner is a perfect distraction when driving at night, but in a situation where there is no one to talk to, it would be best to play good lively music. My dad has had a similar experience before, he had to pay songs and was singing along with it while eating. It kept him awake till he got home.
In that case music is actually necessary while driving just that you need to avoid making use of an earpiece so that you can hear and sense what's happening in your environment

If I listen to Jimi Hendrix, will I be able to work or study with concentration? Well, not I would be more willing to concentrate in Jimi Hendrix compared to the book I am reading or the task I am doing.

I am a student and I only listen to music when studying courses that involve calculations. Things like mathematics, physics and the likes. Music makes studying these courses interesting
When I'm working online I love listening music. I'm listening to music as typing now. It helps me to concentrate and avoid distractions. It helps me to gather my thoughts and make working online fun for me.

In that case music is actually necessary while driving just that you need to avoid making use of an earpiece so that you can hear and sense what's happening in your environment
Using an earpiece while driving is a big no, recently I came across a news that's says a law has been placed by The Federal Road Safety Corps Whereby drivers found making use of an earpiece while driving would be jailed for six months. Did you hear about it?

Using an earpiece while driving is a big no, recently I came across a news that's says a law has been placed by The Federal Road Safety Corps Whereby drivers found making use of an earpiece while driving would be jailed for six months. Did you hear about it?

Wearing earphones for a really long period of time can have a bad effect on your ear lobes. In severe cases, it can cause swelling of ear and this is why I do not wear headphones for a long period of time. They should be used moderately.

Wearing earphones for a really long period of time can have a bad effect on your ear lobes. In severe cases, it can cause swelling of ear and this is why I do not wear headphones for a long period of time. They should be used moderately.
Yes besides swellings, other health effects of excessive use of earpiece includes Hearing loss,Dizziness,Ear infection, Excessive ear wax and Pains in the ears.

Well it depends on the individual and it actually works for some people but for me I can't listen to music and sill concentrate on what ever it is I am doing and that's it

People are differently created.. for me I can't even concentrate on something very important when the music is playing at the background.. I just need an environment that nothing will make me lose my concentration.. since I can easily be carried away by some music.

For those people on the field of architecture or structural engineering, we can appreciate very much how listening to music while doing our designing work helps our productivity a lot even as students back then

Personally I cannot listen to music if I am interested to study. Most especially for serious subjects like physics or chemistry because the music will just be a very powerful distraction to me.

Different strokes for different folks. I have come across many people who said that whenever they are reading they would like to listen to some music because it helps them concentrate. I have also come across a lot of people who said that they will never try that because it will be a very big distraction to them.

On this subject I will say listening to music during your studies or at work depends on the individual. For me, I don't like it when I'm studying and music is going on, it's a big disturbance and distraction for me. I can listen to music when I'm working but not when I'm studying.

I am a student and I only listen to music when studying courses that involve calculations. Things like mathematics, physics and the likes. Music makes studying these courses interesting
For me I like listening to music when I am working because it's help me to concentrate music also helped me to work very fast whenever I am working because I like to play music whenever I am doing something.

Sure, but it's almost always "work music", rather than what I'd listen to normally.

I have a Studio Ghibli playlist that I've been listening to for years, and it works really well at keeping me focused. Alongside that, Explosions In The Sky are practically made for study/work music.

Listening to music always distract my attention most especially when I am reading and trying to concentrate but i have seen some people reading and assimilating well when listening to music.
Listening to music always distract my attention most especially when I am reading and trying to concentrate but i have seen some people reading and assimilating well when listening to music.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back