What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Listening to music distracts me a lot while I try to study, work or do some leisure activities. I have always preferred to do these things in a silent environment, such environments boost my concentration. Some health practitioners suggest that listening to music while doing these things could corrupt the thinking process thereby killing optimal concentration.

That's wonderful for who those who this work for, as for me I can't study anything with me listening to music, it just can't work
LoL as for me it depends on what I am doing at the moment, music majorly helps me with ideas, I easily motivated and get inspiration when I am listerning to much.

I agree with the school of thought that suggests that music helps with concentration, I find myself to even assimilate faster when listening to music

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Listening to music with concentration we makes you to know if it's good music and see what to gain in the type of music you are listen to not the noise but the meaning of the lyrics

Listening to music distracts me a lot while I try to study, work or do some leisure activities. I have always preferred to do these things in a silent environment, such environments boost my concentration. Some health practitioners suggest that listening to music while doing these things could corrupt the thinking process thereby killing optimal concentration.
And this happens to be what I know when it comes to human beings listening to music but what got me so surprised is when it was alleged on this topic that there are people who are capable of reading and at the same time listening to music.

nothin
Am right there with you. Same works for me, I could work a longer period with my music on and if am reading at night I do put music to help me remain focused and not to sleep although it won't be that loud
nothing like music to help us and maintain our energy, this works effectively as music helps in healing the soul though it depends on the kind of music we are talking about also depends on the occasion.

At some point it does, apart from listening to music generally it's plays a big role in my life, So i really concentrate while listening to music

nothin

nothing like music to help us and maintain our energy, this works effectively as music helps in healing the soul though it depends on the kind of music we are talking about also depends on the occasion.
Music helps me be active while doing some certain task and some other kind of music will help me stay awake at night to read and also keep me concentrated. Although there are some I can't tolerate while reading

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Well that is a personal thing because once the music is on my eyes are closed sleeping mode immediately activated but use it in readying and reasoning so it depend on an individual

I love to music for concentration because I don't want to get distracted and it makes me feel good and makes the work faster.

I can easily enjoy listening to my music with my headphones or from the radio without feeling distracted when I am doing my chores. But the moment I want to study, music becomes a distraction to me

I love to listen to music when I work, it makes me feel relieve at workplace and makes me think straight and fast

At some point it does, apart from listening to music generally it's plays a big role in my life, So i really concentrate while listening to music
You can't tell me that you were actually reading your book and at the same time listening to music and you are able to concentrate and understand what you are reading at that particular point in time because to me there is no human being that can be able to do that.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no way that someone will be able to be reading the books and at the same time be listening to music because I feel that that is just too much for the brain to handle as for you to read you will need a lot of concentration and any form of music will serve as a distraction and you can never be able to read why the music is being played.

I think only a few people who are able to multi task can do that. However, the number of people who can do that is quite low. Not everyone is good at multi-tasking.

Yes, it helps in reading as it helps to calm the mental stress that comes with reading. It's also a distraction when there are serious clause that comes in some certain reading, that is, reading to pass a test that will come up within some hours or minutes, so you need a total concentrate to assimilate.

Listening to music when I am carrying out a deep research or study does not make me concentrate even if the music isone that I like very much to listen to. I do well when I listen to music In my chores

Listening to music when I am carrying out a deep research or study does not make me concentrate even if the music isone that I like very much to listen to. I do well when I listen to music In my chores
This is very understandable as you are able to listen to music only when you are carrying out features that doesn't require you to consider it but there are some people that will tell you that they can be able to read and at the same time be listening to music and I will say that it is very difficult for someone to be able to keep up to that.

This is very understandable as you are able to listen to music only when you are carrying out features that doesn't require you to consider it but there are some people that will tell you that they can be able to read and at the same time be listening to music and I will say that it is very difficult for someone to be able to keep up to that.

Actually, I tried focusing on watching cricket match while working and i was not able to focus on cricket match at all. This is because our brians are not designed for multi-tasking and it is really difficult to focus on two different things.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back