What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I am a student and I only listen to music when studying courses that involve calculations. Things like mathematics, physics and the likes. Music makes studying these courses intere

I am a student and I only listen to music when studying courses that involve calculations. Things like mathematics, physics and the likes. Music makes studying these courses interesting
Yes you're right. When it comes to calculation, music is cool but I don't know how to cope when it comes down to theory

I can't concentrate while listening to music though it's a good drive for me while on a routine. It soothes the soul depending on the music of one's choice.

And try as much as possible to avoid anything music that will trigger it or any other thing that you know that can trigger it in the process of you taking therapy and other things for you to try to treat it.

I am not undergoing right now because I have other health issues that need to be addressed first. I will first address the main health issues and then seek treatment for OCD. I am also suffering from digestive system problems and I have lost my appetite.

Music is very important to me, everything I do I do it with music. Back then in school if I want to read, I read with music and understand perfectly well and fast.
Music is life to me ,one day without music is not complete it's makes me concentrate more and do things faster

I am not undergoing right now because I have other health issues that need to be addressed first. I will first address the main health issues and then seek treatment for OCD. I am also suffering from digestive system problems and I have lost my appetite.
Wow this are all too much but I wish you all the best and whenever you are through with treating your mail emails make sure you tackle the OCD issue make sure you adhere to any instructions that you were given by the doctor.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
personally, listening to music while on a task that requires concentration makes me lose focus and less productive.
If on a chore, it is different, listening to music while doing a house chore makes the work more effective.
it depends on the individual. what works for one may not work for another.

Wow this are all too much but I wish you all the best and whenever you are through with treating your mail emails make sure you tackle the OCD issue make sure you adhere to any instructions that you were given by the doctor.

Yes, I have been suffering from severe mental health issues. I suffered from depression during the years 2013-2014. It was a severe depression and OCD was also at peak at that time. We all suffer from various kinds of problems and I am no different.

Yes, I have been suffering from severe mental health issues. I suffered from depression during the years 2013-2014. It was a severe depression and OCD was also at peak at that time. We all suffer from various kinds of problems and I am no different.
It is very true that there is nobody that doesn't have one or two ailment no matter how small it is but what differentiate some people from others is how they take care of themselves so I would advise you to take very good care of yourself and make sure you treat this ailment till you are completely healed.

I don't know how people do it, but to me i don't like reading at the same time listening to music because I'll sure with understand what am reading and its going to be a waste of time

I don't know how people do it, but to me i don't like reading at the same time listening to music because I'll sure with understand what am reading and its going to be a waste of time
I have come to the conclusion that there is no way that someone will be able to be reading the books and at the same time be listening to music because I feel that that is just too much for the brain to handle as for you to read you will need a lot of concentration and any form of music will serve as a distraction and you can never be able to read why the music is being played.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Personally, listening to music while on a task does not make me concentrate. I will even lose focus.
It is easier and more effective if am performing a minor task like a house chore.

I believe playing music doesn't really count when you are doing something important especially when doing all those calculations in physics maths and chemistry.. maybe it works when you know exactly what you are doing

It is very true that there is nobody that doesn't have one or two ailment no matter how small it is but what differentiate some people from others is how they take care of themselves so I would advise you to take very good care of yourself and make sure you treat this ailment till you are completely healed.

Having an ailment is never a good thing. I have also been suffering from digestive issues and I myself can feel the pain. I have lost my appetite and it looks like I have some serious kind of digestive system problems. I submitted a blood sample, but the results suggest that my liver is fine.

That's wonderful for who those who this work for, as for me I can't study anything with me listening to music, it just can't work

What might work for me, might not work for you,I know people that read books while listening to music with their earpiece, while it is a distraction for others

It does help, cause I always have my boom speaker with me when am cooking if am working, music help me more productive as it relaxes me and help me with the flow
Am right there with you. Same works for me, I could work a longer period with my music on and if am reading at night I do put music to help me remain focused and not to sleep although it won't be that loud

That's wonderful for who those who this work for, as for me I can't study anything with me listening to music, it just can't work
This is the reason why I will say that anyone that says that he can be able to be reading the books and understanding and also be listening to music at the same time I'll probably not human beings as a normal human being should not be able to do that.

There was a time I doubted the genuineness of those who claim music helps them read. To me it was nonsense but now I'm quite fund of it. It does help in number of ways including reducing background noise in a noisy area.i think there is a link between music and memory too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back