What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I feel that some people are just being so lucky to be able to still consentate on their studies while in a noisy place or environment like listening to music at the same time. I just can't cocentrate

Well I must say it depends on the individual because I've seen some people that are comfortable with music when studying and some who can't seem to concentrate when studying and their is music on
Listen to music is a good activity but like every other activity there should be moderation when it comes to listening to music and whenever you become an habit that is why it is very bad thing that we should guide from taking over us..

Naturally we human being is different because of how unique we were created.but personally I can't listen to music and concentrate on other things because I will be distracted by those music Melodies.

That's actually true because there are some people who can't really focus when there is anything like a music playing in the background where they are as it make everything difficult.

That's actually true because there are some people who can't really focus when there is anything like a music playing in the background where they are as it make everything difficult.
Most times this will depend on what I do ,if I am studying I will not even need a music at the background or even a generator noise. I can do other things even when music is available but mostly very low.

In my situation, music improves my mood, which helps me study better – but it also distracts me, which makes me study worse. So I switch to instrumental music if I want to learn efficiently with music.

Its different for different people,for me it may work if i'm studying calculations and the music should be slow and soft.
In some cases it doesn't help and may cause more problems to the person involved

I find I am able to concentrate more when I listen to music while studying though my roommate hates any kind of noise when she is studying.
I believe it depends on the person, different people behave differently under different conditions.

Music and concentrate is something not all people can do, it actually works for some people while it doesn't for some. I believe it's a personal thing.

You need to limit your music listening habits as you are found out that music listening is not good for you so you should not even do it at all again. One thing I know for sure is that music can influence your mood if you are listening to a sad song then definitely it will influence your mood into a sad mood.

Yeah, you are right. I have not been listening to music for a long time and this is because of my OCD problem. I do not know when I will recover, but I am taking antidepressants for this problem but it would not just go away easily. OCD is treatable, but experts have yet to find a cure for this problem.

Well to me it is quite true that listening to music helps work faster and better and it helps to concentrate more but it depends on the kind of music you are listening to and the type of work you are doing or book you are reading . First off, some songs are loud and distracting and some are soft and cool listening to a soft song while working or reading will help you work more efficiently and read better well the harsh and loud song can be so distracting but people tend to like things differently some people prefer the harsh songs while working and others prefer soft songs and others prefer quietness while working too. Mean while , there are books you read or jobs you do and you need some quietness to do it fine. to me I think this type of jobs are jobs that require 100% brain work and books too so listening to songs is a big distraction in this case .
But yeah good music helps to relax a person and thereby making him or her read better or work more efficiently .

It is a truism that Everyman differs from each other. My likes might not possibly be your likes. Hence, it is important to know that not the entire human race will support such notion that music helps one to concentrate. Although Music helps to bring many people mind to "tune", however, there are others that sees music as a distraction.

Music can improve you mood and help you feel more motivated to tackle important tasks, bit it doesn't always work as a study tool. Even people who love music might find it less than helpful while trying to concentrate

Whenever I am working both offline or online and the task is one that is going to take something then I tried to keep my music on in order to keep me going on and awake.

Yes I can listen to music with concentration depending on the type of music, if it's blues or dull music it will make you to sleep, I always listen to rock musics for concentration

Yeah, you are right. I have not been listening to music for a long time and this is because of my OCD problem. I do not know when I will recover, but I am taking antidepressants for this problem but it would not just go away easily. OCD is treatable, but experts have yet to find a cure for this problem.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you can keep it up not to keep on listening to music that was saying your condition. Listening to music should have been a good habit but for your condition is not good.

Yes I can listen to music with concentration depending on the type of music, if it's blues or dull music it will make you to sleep, I always listen to rock musics for concentration
Hmm that's impressive though juts shows all individuals are built differently, rocks might not help me concentrate when reading because it's high tempo but blues definitely could

Most times this will depend on what I do ,if I am studying I will not even need a music at the background or even a generator noise. I can do other things even when music is available but mostly very low.

There are some cool music that I can actually be able to listen to while I'm studying. Once it's not a heavy metal music, it wouldn't be any kind distraction for me.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you can keep it up not to keep on listening to music that was saying your condition. Listening to music should have been a good habit but for your condition is not good.

OCD is treatable. However, scientists have yet to find a cure for this mental health issue. I take antidepressants and my situation is still not improving. I think now I need to opt for some other ways such as therapy in order to get well..

There are some cool music that I can actually be able to listen to while I'm studying. Once it's not a heavy metal music, it wouldn't be any kind distraction for me.
Yes I know there are some music like that that are soft and very calm. Even the songs I will still be easily distracted. So I rather not listen to music when I am doing something very important personally.

OCD is treatable. However, scientists have yet to find a cure for this mental health issue. I take antidepressants and my situation is still not improving. I think now I need to opt for some other ways such as therapy in order to get well..
And try as much as possible to avoid anything music that will trigger it or any other thing that you know that can trigger it in the process of you taking therapy and other things for you to try to treat it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back