What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Well listening to music and playing game is a very simple thing to do but for listening to music and I sent I'm reading and you told me that you can comprehend what you are reading at the same time then that is very surprising and I find it hard to believe.

I have tried watching a cricket match while eating food. Honestly speaking, I was not able to concentrate on the match as I was concentrating on the taste of food. I do not know how come some people are really good at multi-tasking. I cannot focus on my food, so I would find it really hard to focus on music. :)

I have tried watching a cricket match while eating food. Honestly speaking, I was not able to concentrate on the match as I was concentrating on the taste of food. I do not know how come some people are really good at multi-tasking. I cannot focus on my food, so I would find it really hard to focus on music. :)
I think those people that are being able to multitask that much are probably not normal human beings instead they are very unusual human beings brothers for me I will try all my best to focus on one thing at a time so that I don't get confused at any point in time

I think those people that are being able to multitask that much are probably not normal human beings instead they are very unusual human beings brothers for me I will try all my best to focus on one thing at a time so that I don't get confused at any point in time

It is quite ironic that we were talking about in-ear headphones and I have just bought a new headphone today. My headphone was not working properly, so I bought a new one. i do not listen to music at high volumes, but I do watch video at medium volume levels.

It is quite ironic that we were talking about in-ear headphones and I have just bought a new headphone today. My headphone was not working properly, so I bought a new one. i do not listen to music at high volumes, but I do watch video at medium volume levels.
Well it's a good thing that you bought an earpiece for you to be using but I advise that you do not use it for a very long time only used it for a short while and also whenever you are doing something serious like reading your book do not give in to the temptation of listening to music.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
To some extent, I may say in terms of concentration I give it 50/50 because some persons love listening to cool music while reading and some doesn't.
But personally I think you can't concentrate properly while ready

Personally I don't really have any problem with listening to music with my concentration because I believe the music helps me to relax in or with whatever thing that I'm doing which is why I even listen to music while I'm sleeping.

Personally I don't really have any problem with listening to music with my concentration because I believe the music helps me to relax in or with whatever thing that I'm doing which is why I even listen to music while I'm sleeping.
Yeah, same here. Am addicted to it already, I can't read in a noisy environment but I can concentrate when am listening to music. Although most of my peeps finds this difficult

Well it's a good thing that you bought an earpiece for you to be using but I advise that you do not use it for a very long time only used it for a short while and also whenever you are doing something serious like reading your book do not give in to the temptation of listening to music.

I do not listen to music. In fact, I am one of those people who rarely listen to music whereas many people always prefer listening to music much often. I mostly watch documentaries, movies, dramas, and some short videos on Youtube. They do not damage the hearing.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
I think this will be different for everybody and also even with each individual it depends on the types of task you are trying to focus on. For me, music helps with some tasks and completely shift my focus form others. When designing music helps and also when reading religious books.

Personally, doing two things at the same time doesn't go well with me. It's perfect I pay a full attention to one thing for full concentration because an interference disrupts me a lot. So, I'll say no music during work from my end.

I do not listen to music. In fact, I am one of those people who rarely listen to music whereas many people always prefer listening to music much often. I mostly watch documentaries, movies, dramas, and some short videos on Youtube. They do not damage the hearing.
Well I love listening to music a lot and fat I am the kind of a person that will love listen to music with earpiece most of the time but one thing that I can't see myself doing is being able to listen to music and read my book at the same time. I found it to be very difficult to do.

I will say it depends on the individual and the activity too. Over time, I have realised that listening to the radio while working (on a computer or documents) does some magic on my speed and effectiveness. But when it comes to studying, the magic is not there. I can't concentrate doing 'book' and music together. I'm still wondering how some people do it and make good grades!

It does help, cause I always have my boom speaker with me when am cooking if am working, music help me more productive as it relaxes me and help me with the flow

Listening to music is a complete distraction for me if whatever I am doing involves concentration and focus. Outside this parameters, I can listen to music definitely

Yeah, same here. Am addicted to it already, I can't read in a noisy environment but I can concentrate when am listening to music. Although most of my peeps finds this difficult

Exactly, there are some situations where I will find myself and I will have to start up a music and start listening to it even though the environment will be noisy but I will find a way to focus my attention on the music because it will keep me calm.

Naturally we human being is different because of how unique we were created.but personally I can't listen to music and concentrate on other things because I will be distracted by those music Melodies.

Not everyone likes it when they are doing something or concentrating on something and the music is very loud. Though some persons don't mind the noise, I will be distracted by the noise

Well I love listening to music a lot and fat I am the kind of a person that will love listen to music with earpiece most of the time but one thing that I can't see myself doing is being able to listen to music and read my book at the same time. I found it to be very difficult to do.

Well, actually, I am suffering from OCD and whenever I listen to music, I often get OCD thoughts and this is one of the actual reasons why I rarely listen to music. Music also brings back my past memories of my life and I also feel sad when I remember my past, good memories because of the miserable situation I am suffering from right now.

Well, actually, I am suffering from OCD and whenever I listen to music, I often get OCD thoughts and this is one of the actual reasons why I rarely listen to music. Music also brings back my past memories of my life and I also feel sad when I remember my past, good memories because of the miserable situation I am suffering from right now.
You need to limit your music listening habits as you are found out that music listening is not good for you so you should not even do it at all again. One thing I know for sure is that music can influence your mood if you are listening to a sad song then definitely it will influence your mood into a sad mood.

For me I think it depends on the personality. Some persons can never concentrate when listening to music while some can't concentrate until they begin to listen to music

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back