What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

The problem is the kind of music you choose to listen. There are many people who like listening to loud music and this is also one of the major causes of accidents in many cities. This is why I believe that music is bad for us.
Loud or rock music not only causes accidents but also causes headache and strain. Soothing music is always good for relaxation and there are people who switch on Fm music in car while they travel to keep themselves active so they don't start sleeping while driving.

I "listen" to music not just "hear" to a large extent. A times for; inspiration, healing, for fun while doing house chores, it helps me speed up and for the vibes it brings.

The problem is the kind of music you choose to listen. There are many people who like listening to loud music and this is also one of the major causes of accidents in many cities. This is why I believe that music is bad for us.
I don't see any reason why anyone would choose to be listening to music at all when that person you definitely reading his or her books as discount cause a lot of distractions that will result in some persons not understanding what they are reading.

I don't see any reason why anyone would choose to be listening to music at all when that person you definitely reading his or her books as discount cause a lot of distractions that will result in some persons not understanding what they are reading.

There are many people who read books while they have inserted in-ear headphones into their ears. You can find many such people in parks and gardens. However, most of the people do not do this because it might be hard for them to divert their attention to both the tasks.

I tend to agree with that. I remember back in college. I would put on my earphones and listen to good music while studying. it did help me a lot and it kept me awake most times. I believe it can also boost morale and performance in the work environment. Music is a universal language and it has a way of speaking to the soul especially when it is good.

I disagree with them when they say it's promote concentration while studying, and a great music lover and it distracts me when I'm reading, but as for working, I totally agree because listening to music is one of my strategies of abandoning whatever is happening around me and focus on what I'm doing

There are many people who read books while they have inserted in-ear headphones into their ears. You can find many such people in parks and gardens. However, most of the people do not do this because it might be hard for them to divert their attention to both the tasks.
One thing that you do not know about those people that have earpiece in their ears why they are reading book is either that they are not playing music at that particular time or they're actually not reading because it is impossible for one to be reading a book and I think I'm listening to music.

One thing that you do not know about those people that have earpiece in their ears why they are reading book is either that they are not playing music at that particular time or they're actually not reading because it is impossible for one to be reading a book and I think I'm listening to music.

I do not like to listen to music that much. Listening to loud music is really damaging to ears. This is why I never actually listen to music. Moreover, I have also experienced pain in my ears after wearing in-ear headphones for a long time. These are some of the reasons.

I do not like to listen to music that much. Listening to loud music is really damaging to ears. This is why I never actually listen to music. Moreover, I have also experienced pain in my ears after wearing in-ear headphones for a long time. These are some of the reasons.
I think for someone like you that does not like listening to music with earpiece in the ear cannot even imagine yourself reading a book and also been listening to music at the same particular time. This aspect of listening to music and also been able to read your books is what is confusing me so much and for the fact that there are some people that can do that it's giving me enough time to decipher.

I think for someone like you that does not like listening to music with earpiece in the ear cannot even imagine yourself reading a book and also been listening to music at the same particular time. This aspect of listening to music and also been able to read your books is what is confusing me so much and for the fact that there are some people that can do that it's giving me enough time to decipher.

On the contrary, I have seen many people who always wear in-ear headphones for SEVERAL hours in a day. I cannot even imagine wearing in-ear headphones for several hours in a day! How can anyone wear in-ear headphones for such long hours is just beyong me! :)

Well it depends on the kind of music, I prefer to listen to cool music when reading or meditating but some person don't even like music at all, when reading it distract them from focusing
Yeah same for me. I do love listening to music when I am dealing with my favorite subject or solving calculations, it helps me have a relaxed mind which is in contrast to what many others feel

On the contrary, I have seen many people who always wear in-ear headphones for SEVERAL hours in a day. I cannot even imagine wearing in-ear headphones for several hours in a day! How can anyone wear in-ear headphones for such long hours is just beyong me! :)
If it's about wearing and in ear earpiece then that is not a problem as I am also fond of wearing in ear earpiece but the fact that someone can be listening to music and also be reading is beyond me totally.

If it's about wearing and in ear earpiece then that is not a problem as I am also fond of wearing in ear earpiece but the fact that someone can be listening to music and also be reading is beyond me totally.

I have experienced a lot of pain certain times in my ear when I wore headphones for a really long time. This was the time when I realized that no one should wear headphones for a long time. I might cause severe pain in ear.

I have experienced a lot of pain certain times in my ear when I wore headphones for a really long time. This was the time when I realized that no one should wear headphones for a long time. I might cause severe pain in ear.
yes, i agree with you because i felt the same feelings when i use it for a long time and when i realized it i am wearing headphones for a long time anymore. its effect is direct to listening power inside the ears.

yes, i agree with you because i felt the same feelings when i use it for a long time and when i realized it i am wearing headphones for a long time anymore. its effect is direct to listening power inside the ears.

The fact of the matter remains that wearing in-ear headphones can not only cause pain inside the ear, in fact, it can also cause paid in the external lobes of your ear and this is what I have experienced myself.

My
There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Own kind of person is different. I prefer a calm and quiet area for easy assimilation. Except if I am just studying to waste time

It is very bad habit for people that are always in the habit of wearing earpiece for a very long time as this is capable of damaging their ears but the most amazing thing to me about this topic the fact that there are some people that could be listening to music and at the same time by reading their books.

It is very bad habit for people that are always in the habit of wearing earpiece for a very long time as this is capable of damaging their ears but the most amazing thing to me about this topic the fact that there are some people that could be listening to music and at the same time by reading their books.

I really do not know how people are able to do it. There are many people who listen to music while playing video games, not just read books. I do not know how they are able to concentrate on the lyrics of the song. :)

I really do not know how people are able to do it. There are many people who listen to music while playing video games, not just read books. I do not know how they are able to concentrate on the lyrics of the song. :)
Well listening to music and playing game is a very simple thing to do but for listening to music and I sent I'm reading and you told me that you can comprehend what you are reading at the same time then that is very surprising and I find it hard to believe.

Well it depends on the level of accumulation of that particular individual because some are not good at studying at a very noisy atmosphere while some are good at such so it depends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back