What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

Well, wearing headphones and in-ear headphones can be bad for your ears. I have tried wearing in-ear headphones for a really long time and it causes pain in my ear. I have seen many people wearing headphones for a really long time and how they are able to do it is just beyond me.
Yes , there was a friend of mine who developed earn pain after using headphones daily for 6 months. He was using it almost 5-6 hours daily and yet he developed ear pain. I never used headphones anytime because I am too much cautious regarding my health.

Well, wearing headphones and in-ear headphones can be bad for your ears. I have tried wearing in-ear headphones for a really long time and it causes pain in my ear. I have seen many people wearing headphones for a really long time and how they are able to do it is just beyond me.
One thing with me is that I have heard that wearing earphones can be so dangerous to the ear but one thing is that I find it very difficult moving away from earphones because this is the only way that I enjoy playing my music.

I personally find listening to music distracting when studying. I personally use music while coding and it's efficient

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Listen to music is very good, because it will help you to concentrate well and some cannot read without listen to music why to some music is like disturbance to them.

I usually listen to music while I was reading when I was in college in order to increase my concentration. But that is not the case anymore because I have changed in my way of concentration.

Yes , there was a friend of mine who developed earn pain after using headphones daily for 6 months. He was using it almost 5-6 hours daily and yet he developed ear pain. I never used headphones anytime because I am too much cautious regarding my health.
Listening to music affect concentration especially when it has to do with academics one needs to do one at a time because you cannot listen to music and assimilate properly.

One thing with me is that I have heard that wearing earphones can be so dangerous to the ear but one thing is that I find it very difficult moving away from earphones because this is the only way that I enjoy playing my music.

I do not hear music but I still wear in-ear headphones because I watch movies and dramas on my phone. Thankfully, I no longer wear headphones for long time as I used to. Stopping listening to music can provide some relief to your ears.

Listening to music affect concentration especially when it has to do with academics one needs to do one at a time because you cannot listen to music and assimilate properly.
Off course , when studying something, it's never advisable to listen music. Perhaps listening to music after completing the studies is better for relaxation and it also won't affect the academics. And listening to music using headphones are always not a good option.

Off course , when studying something, it's never advisable to listen music. Perhaps listening to music after completing the studies is better for relaxation and it also won't affect the academics. And listening to music using headphones are always not a good option.

I have tried to concentrate on two different things at one time and I find it really hard to do so. I think I am just not made to do multitasking and I think this is a great thing. Multitasking is not good for brain health and it might cause some problems.

Music enhance my concentration 100%. I have playing for every task and when I was student I love solving mathematical problems with my earpiece on with music.

I do not hear music but I still wear in-ear headphones because I watch movies and dramas on my phone. Thankfully, I no longer wear headphones for long time as I used to. Stopping listening to music can provide some relief to your ears.
Well I am glad that you have stop listening to music by using earphone I will advise you to by the latest kind of Bluetooth music listener that has an external music listening picture without going into your ear canal.

I have tried to concentrate on two different things at one time and I find it really hard to do so. I think I am just not made to do multitasking and I think this is a great thing. Multitasking is not good for brain health and it might cause some problems.
Yeah , multi tasking is not preferred by many people as they think they can go wrong in one of both of the tasks. But for young people , its fine if they do multi tasking because their brain is still young and capable enough to perform well.

Yeah , multi tasking is not preferred by many people as they think they can go wrong in one of both of the tasks. But for young people , its fine if they do multi tasking because their brain is still young and capable enough to perform well.

I believe that our brains are designed to do multi tasking to some extent and this is why certain people are able to listen to music while working. Listening to music while jogging is also a kind of multi tasking but own brain can handle such multi tasking activity.

I believe that our brains are designed to do multi tasking to some extent and this is why certain people are able to listen to music while working. Listening to music while jogging is also a kind of multi tasking but own brain can handle such multi tasking activity.
Yeah one task is for relaxation and other is an important task like studying , jogging , typing. Also it depends on the later task whether it's gonna be effective by relaxation or listening to music. Tasks like studying has to be done single handedly.

Music enhance my concentration 100%. I have playing for every task and when I was student I love solving mathematical problems with my earpiece on with music.
For real I do not agree with you that music and Hans is concentration hundred percent although you may say that enhances your concentration but for the general public I do not think that music and enhance anyone's concentration except it a job or task that does not require as much concentration.

Yeah one task is for relaxation and other is an important task like studying , jogging , typing. Also it depends on the later task whether it's gonna be effective by relaxation or listening to music. Tasks like studying has to be done single handedly.

Many people listen to music while performing these actions because it does not require a lots of attention and concentration. this is why many people manage to listen to music while performing these tasks.

I usually listen to music while I was reading when I was in college in order to increase my concentration. But that is not the case anymore because I have changed in my way of concentration.
Is so surprising to me that you said that you have change in the way you concentrate and I am like how can you change in your concentration level because I normally feel that you're being able to read and listen to music at the same time is the top-level concentration.

Other tasks such as studying, working, driving, etc require a lots of attention and this is why it is believed that it might not be a good idea to focus on music while performing these tasks. I think this is why people do not advise others to listen to music while performing these tasks.

Other tasks such as studying, working, driving, etc require a lots of attention and this is why it is believed that it might not be a good idea to focus on music while performing these tasks. I think this is why people do not advise others to listen to music while performing these tasks.
Yeah , the tasks which require lot of concentration and attention requires to be done alone without any disturbance like music. Music can only help relieve stress once we are done with important tasks.

Yeah , the tasks which require lot of concentration and attention requires to be done alone without any disturbance like music. Music can only help relieve stress once we are done with important tasks.

The problem is the kind of music you choose to listen. There are many people who like listening to loud music and this is also one of the major causes of accidents in many cities. This is why I believe that music is bad for us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back