What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Well it depends on the kind of music, I prefer to listen to cool music when reading or meditating but some person don't even like music at all, when reading it distract them from focusing

There are many people who live alone in their house, so they play music just to stop feeling lonely. It does not necessarily mean that they do concentrate on music while working.
Well I am not saying that it's all about concentrating on the music while working but then being able to read and at the same time they listen to music is not a normal thing for any human being to be able to still be able to concentrate to read and at the same time the listening to music.

Listening to music while I am trying to read or carry out a research on something of interest is a complete distraction for a person like me. I rather that i don't here any sound near me at such times

I am sure there are many people who never concentrate a lot on music while they are working. There are many people who drive cars while listening to music and we know that driving cars require a lots of attention.

Well it depends on the kind of music, I prefer to listen to cool music when reading or meditating but some person don't even like music at all, when reading it distract them from focusing
Yes I will say listen to music help me to concentrate as socially when I'm doing menial jobs or doing my house chores but I can't really concentrate when I'm doing academic work listening to music.

Yes I will say listen to music help me to concentrate as socially when I'm doing menial jobs or doing my house chores but I can't really concentrate when I'm doing academic work listening to music.
Generally I have found that when I am doing academic work it can shift my Focus and as a result it is not very productive in order to listen to music however I think this also depends on the type of music that you're listening to.

I am sure there are many people who never concentrate a lot on music while they are working. There are many people who drive cars while listening to music and we know that driving cars require a lots of attention.
Well driving cars and and listening to music it's not that bad as compared to reading your books and I think I'm listening to music for god sake that is just too bad for someone to be doing because we all know that there's no way that you can be able to comprehend what you are reading.

Well driving cars and and listening to music it's not that bad as compared to reading your books and I think I'm listening to music for god sake that is just too bad for someone to be doing because we all know that there's no way that you can be able to comprehend what you are reading.
Yes I agree with you that music can help in concentration but this is only when you are doing menial jobs are like I'm cleaning the house and washing but when you're doing anything that concern academics listening to music will not help you concentrate.

I believe that listening to music while driving cars is also bad because music stirs emotions in drivers and many drivers drive badly when they hear rock music. This leads to a lots of accidents and injuries.

I believe that listening to music while driving cars is also bad because music stirs emotions in drivers and many drivers drive badly when they hear rock music. This leads to a lots of accidents and injuries.
Radio is not preferable while driving car because if you hear to a radio program where people are talking you will lose attention add to music from time to time and waiting from radio program for going back you lose concentration.

I never knew that listening to music while driving cars can be wrong because in fact almost everybody that I know that has a car always have this habit of listening to music in was some are only in the habit of listen to music in house speakers when driving car.

First hour music can help in concentration but after this you feel your self tired from listening to music so you simply close it so listen to music hole the day is stressfull.
Yeah , over listening to any music , may it be a soothing or rock music can cause stress the whole day which can interfere in day to day activities as well. I prefer listening to music in late night when lying on the bed.

Yes I agree with you that music can help in concentration but this is only when you are doing menial jobs are like I'm cleaning the house and washing but when you're doing anything that concern academics listening to music will not help you concentrate.
Yes I definitely agree that listening to music and doing work depends on the kind of work that you are doing all that particular fund as I know that listen to music and doing some very free bring tasking jobs would not be advisable but it should be when you are doing some menial jobs.

There are many Articles worldwide, that you can find on Google and Bing that state that listening to music while studying or working can drastically help with concentration. A lot of businesses and schools are allowing listening to the radio/music to their employees or students. Let's debate, does it help with concentration and make us more productive in the work or school place?
Everyone has their own kind of personality, which is distinct to them. Music of course has the tendencies to do a lot, which includes helping people to be more focus and concentrated. The melodies it emits could inspires and drive one to do more. This is not to say that it can work this same way for everyone. For some, music can distract them.

Yeah , over listening to any music , may it be a soothing or rock music can cause stress the whole day which can interfere in day to day activities as well. I prefer listening to music in late night when lying on the bed.

I rarely listen to music, so I do not listen to music while I am working. I rarely listen to music because I think I am not that much addicted to music as other people are. Each and every kind of person is different.

I rarely listen to music, so I do not listen to music while I am working. I rarely listen to music because I think I am not that much addicted to music as other people are. Each and every kind of person is different.
Yeah when we have people around us to talk and interact , it's very much enough for relaxing yourself in between the work. Music is usually preferred by people when they are alone.

Yeah when we have people around us to talk and interact , it's very much enough for relaxing yourself in between the work. Music is usually preferred by people when they are alone.

There are many people who listen to music while they are walking in parks or jogging. I have seen many such kind of people. There was a time when I used to listen to music while walking in my room. i no longer do that now. :)

There are many people who listen to music while they are walking in parks or jogging. I have seen many such kind of people. There was a time when I used to listen to music while walking in my room. i no longer do that now. :)
Yeah , people use headphones to listen to music , probably are college students roaming in the city or garden. But I prefer listening to music loudly without using headphones. The sound is also audible to nearby houses sometimes in the late night. :LOL:

Well the things that make me to listen to music please when I am doing a task that is not intellectually tasking to me but if it's a task that is intellectually task in the music will definitely distract me.

Yeah , people use headphones to listen to music , probably are college students roaming in the city or garden. But I prefer listening to music loudly without using headphones. The sound is also audible to nearby houses sometimes in the late night. :LOL:

Well, wearing headphones and in-ear headphones can be bad for your ears. I have tried wearing in-ear headphones for a really long time and it causes pain in my ear. I have seen many people wearing headphones for a really long time and how they are able to do it is just beyond me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back