What's new

Does listening to music with concentration?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
To some extent it does and i personally believe the kind of music you play also plays a vital role as well. Like myself music also helps me sleep as well. There times i do have sleepless nights i just play so worship songs, and i end up having one of the sweetest sleeps ever. So the kind of music also play a major role
You are right, mode determines the type of music you listen to, some time it's highlife, sometimes afrobit while othe time you want a gospel worship music.

The function of music to each individual is different..Myself as an individual,music calms and soothes me and even helps me concentrate.Each song in my music list has its funtion...In a nutshell,I can listen to music while concentrating..Music helps me in concentrating.

Yeah, I don't even dare try it with any other subject that dosent involve calculations because I wouldn't understand a still and I might get a headache in the process
It will be a very disastrous ending for anyone today doing any job that requires a lot of intellectual thinking and at the same time we listening to music because those to do not go hand-in-hand.

It means surprise you to know that listening to music also requires concentration and that is because you have to pay attention to the lyrics and not just the drum

We're listening to music while reading can be such a destructive habits but I gave it up to those people that are able to listen to music and at the same time by reading your books because it is quite a difficult thing to do.

I really do not know how come some people are able to listen to music and read a book at the same time. How are they even able to concentrate while reading the book and listening to music at the same time. It does take a lot of effort to do so.

I really do not know how come some people are able to listen to music and read a book at the same time. How are they even able to concentrate while reading the book and listening to music at the same time. It does take a lot of effort to do so.
Well I used to think that these people that are capable of reading their books and at the same time be listening to music and not normal human beings instead they are people that have mutated and so they are abnormal.

Well I used to think that these people that are capable of reading their books and at the same time be listening to music and not normal human beings instead they are people that have mutated and so they are abnormal.

Some people are good at diverting their attention and they are also capable of muti-tasking much better than other people. I do not think that they are "abnormal". They are just good at multi-tasking.

Some people are good at diverting their attention and they are also capable of muti-tasking much better than other people. I do not think that they are "abnormal". They are just good at multi-tasking.
Well you are very right in your submission as there is certain kind of people that are very good at multitasking and what I will say about those people is that they probably have a 10-gigabyte brain whereby someone like me have a 4 gigabyte Brain.

I really like listening to music both when working offline at the office or working online, my experience is that music doesn't quickly make us bored with work, work is relaxed but serious, eliminates outside distractions such as noise, and will certainly increase concentration.

Actually I don't listen to music when am doing something reasonable,because it divert my attention,to something else.
Listen to music help in concentration if you're not doing anything intellectual baby you're doing casual work like watching clothes or doing home chore you can listen to music.

Personally I do not listen to music when I have something very important to do because musics generally will be as a source of distraction to me and it'll be something that will not allow me to concentrate in what I want to do.

Depending on the individual, it's always a bigger distraction for me but I have friends who claims they study better with music on, I wonder how
Laughs. For me it only works for me when I am dealing with calculations only, I do normally prefer having my music on. But when reading a normal literary book, it often presents itself as a big distraction to me

Well you are very right in your submission as there is certain kind of people that are very good at multitasking and what I will say about those people is that they probably have a 10-gigabyte brain whereby someone like me have a 4 gigabyte Brain.

There are many people who live alone in their house, so they play music just to stop feeling lonely. It does not necessarily mean that they do concentrate on music while working.

There are many people who live alone in their house, so they play music just to stop feeling lonely. It does not necessarily mean that they do concentrate on music while working.
I agree with you that when a person is alone I have to understand about playing music all day long. Our neighbor is like that. She lives alone and when there is no work we hear the blaring music from her sound system all day long. We do not complain because it is a pity if she gets lonely without music.

Listening to music while I am trying to read or carry out a research on something of interest is a complete distraction for a person like me. I rather that i don't here any sound near me at such times

Well it can not be generally concluded that listening to music increases our productivity at work place even there are kind of people who can do without music because they are used to the habit of music and some can't because music get them distracted.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back